Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Photos: Miss Colombia Crowned Miss Universe In Miami - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Miss Colombia Crowned Miss Universe In Miami (1105 Views)

Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos) / This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Miss Colombia Crowned Miss Universe In Miami by EngrAbiola: 6:19am On Jan 26, 2015
Miss Colombia Paulina Vega has been crowned Miss Universe in pageant in Miami, beating out contestants from 88 other countries.

Miss USA Nia Sanchez of Las Vegas, Nevada, and Miss Ukraine Diana Harkusha were the runners-up during Sunday's competition in Miami.

Vega is from Barranquilla, Colombia and is studying business administration. She said the contests leading to MIss Universe were the first she'd participated in and will be her last as she's eager to return to her studies in business administration.

The 22-year-old is the granddaughter of a legendary tenor, Gastón Vega.

Earlier this week she said, "It will be a dream come true to represent the woman of today. A woman that not only care about being beautiful and being glamorous, but also cares about being a professional, intelligent, hard-working person."

Check out more photos from the event here: http://www.musbizublog.net/?p=30558

Re: Photos: Miss Colombia Crowned Miss Universe In Miami by redgem(f): 6:21am On Jan 26, 2015
Wow! Congrats to her, I knew she was going to win cos she had all it takes to contest for miss universe world
Re: Photos: Miss Colombia Crowned Miss Universe In Miami by Mbag(m): 6:23am On Jan 26, 2015
Wow.
Re: Photos: Miss Colombia Crowned Miss Universe In Miami by RichDad1(m): 6:45am On Jan 26, 2015
Congrats my Love. grin grin grin

Re: Photos: Miss Colombia Crowned Miss Universe In Miami by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 26, 2015
congrats
Re: Photos: Miss Colombia Crowned Miss Universe In Miami by redgem(f): 7:08am On Jan 26, 2015
Let me assist you with pictures

1 Like

Re: Photos: Miss Colombia Crowned Miss Universe In Miami by AmucheJane(f): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
She deserve it like seriously. Congratulations!

(1) (Reply)

Olorioko Singer, Sunny Stevens Saved Boxer And Shirt After Inferno / 5 Reasons D'banj And Don Jazzy Should Work Together Again / Nigerian Star-boy Wizkid New Photo Albums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.