Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State (70202 Views)

List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence / Boko Haram: 13,000 Churches Affected, 1,500 Schools Shut, 611 Teachers Killed. / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by nickxtra(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Is VP Sambo really from the North? This question has been begging for answers. He should tell us where he is from first.
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by pld4reel(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

GEJ till 2019!!
If it pains you, go hug a tranformer.

Oh shame Mate, now you talkin' about a transformer.

You ain't Urself when your brain is faulty.

Get ur brain fixed Man !!!

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by simdam500(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
I want to ask.... is it not possible for one to vote Jonathan and then vote osibanjo as vice.....

Must they go handy undecided

Just a question oh
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Sweetlemon(f): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
franugo:

grin this girl, u be character oo!

No be my fault.
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Ijebulogic(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

angry angry angry

That moment when you feel like banging someone's head on the wall..........

That moment you realize that the average Nigerian will never understand Sarcasm...
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by franugo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
rumours:
But this the card APC is playing naaa. You guys have not noticed that APC is playing the card of religion! Have seen any regular Muslim (not those in govt. or affiliated to govt.) speak good of GEJ administration? Do you know that buhari has become principality of some sort in northern Nigeria? To the extent that if you don't support buhari, you are termed pagan or ar'na (infidel)! That is the card APC is playing. Muslims are totally and completely anti GEJ administration. If not there would have been some level of balance in the support for GEJ just like some Christians support buhari and some don't. I am surprised that people have not noticed. So don't blame VP, he has seen it and tried to play the same card.

and whose fault is it that the muslims don't like gej's leadership Why would they want 2 vote 4 him when they are dying like flies while d presido still struggles with incompetence If he had done a good job at his leadership, they n i would support him, don't make it seem like muslims are JUST bigots

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by intergral(m): 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
I am a muslim and I will vote the owner of 1000,000,000 churches.......... May be It will even unite our country..... #ihavedecided
#votegmb
#votepastorosibanjor
#voteforchange
#usethebroomofAPCtosweepGEJout

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by cococandy(f): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
You said it all
ofala:
I watched it in company of a top NA officer who is equally a Muslim from Adamawa...

Hear him.."......Ofala, look at what your Vice President is saying(he interpreted Sambo's speech)....same way they incite these boys to go and kill and they will start blaming security agents for being ineffective"....

I had wanted to create a thread on VP Sambo's short speech after it was interpreted to me by my friend but I considered that it won't be to the benefit of generality of all of us to descend to Sambo's empty mind.

If Buhari is not a good Muslim because he chose a Christian running mate; it implies directly that GEJ is not a good christian for choosing Sambo.

So where will such vain reasoning lead Nigeria to? I have never heard one cohesive sentence from Mallam Sambo since he became the VP and now, this.

Are we going to continue like this? Is this the development we ask from our leaders?
Your vote is your power...

....Use it wisely on 14th Feb
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by philips70(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
atlwireles:

I will convert after people like you become earth's manure.

And you will live forever like one of your bosses Ayodele Fayose?

#Little minds

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Sweetlemon(f): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ijebulogic:

That moment you realize that the average Nigerian will never understand Sarcasm...

Oh! Sorry.
I thought you were one of those "the president is a gentle/nice/sweet man but he has bad advisers" people

pheeew!
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by intergral(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

angry angry angry

That moment when you feel like banging someone's head on the wall..........
that moment when you feel like giving a girl an engagement ring for posting the right reply
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Alphonsocapone(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Eziachi:
That has been PDP manifesto.
We are a Christian party whien talking to southerners and we are a Muslim party when talking to northerners.
Our opponents are Jan.ja.weed when talking to southerners. They are bunch of infidels when facing a northern audience.
Chibok kidnapping was a hoax when talking to out of their head southerners. We are very close in liberating the Chibok girl while talking to a northern audience.
They will Islamize you to southerners and they evangelize you to northerners.
Now we know why he was placed on a mute button for 6 years.
thanx for making me laugh after a stressful day.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Locapito(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
jameseva:

Despite this speech being careless and uncalled for, it doesnt make sambo or pdp automatic sponsors of bokoharam. it will take more than this to convince me of such.
they re automatic sponsors of boko haram. Afterall gej attended I O C meeting , whereas BUHARI has never attended even when he was head of state. Also late azazi mentioned pdp as boko haram party.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by lugado: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
My people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.

pls feel free to share! Good evening

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Sweetlemon(f): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
lugado:
My people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.

Beautiful!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Sweetlemon(f): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
intergral:
that moment when you feel like giving a girl an engagement ring for posting the right reply

cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by thegoodone2(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
I said this last week on nairaland. Not only Sambo but all musilm. All musilm team up against GEJ and support GMB but we christain are supporting GMB. If we talk ,its muslim that will say we are useing religion.CHRISTIAN Be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by cococandy(f): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tenk you
lugado:

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
jimmayoy:

Sambo will not honour that debate,if na you u go come?wetin him wan talk
Diaris God oo.
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Alphonsocapone(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

Buhari is an extremist!
Live with it embarassed
your moniker has said it all
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by pld4reel(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
lugado:

RESPECT MAN.

Love this piece right here.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sambo is a sicko.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Ttalk: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
simdam500:
I want to ask.... is it not possible for one to vote Jonathan and then vote osibanjo as vice.....

Must they go handy undecided

Just a question oh

Bro you will kill person ooooooooo
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by atlwireles: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
philips70:

And you will live forever like one of your bosses Ayodele Fayose?

#Little minds

Nobody lives forever yourself included.
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Acidosis(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
A very wrong statement from Mr Vice President;

This (however) do not make Buhari a better man. Buhari is not sell-able to someone like Acidosis. I prefer a goat as president; than a Buhari.
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by usibengate(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
GEJ, Dumbo SAMBO and PDP must go down. They all frivolous and st*pid

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by belzabull(f): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
how is sambo's statement different from buhari's own "muslims vote for only muslims" if may ask?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Acidosis(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
In a Country where all Muslims are against the President; I dont blame Sambo.

No single muslim support GEJ on Nairaland! Not even ONE! The question is WHY?

As a matter of fact; I prefer a GOAT as president; to a Buhari
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by galadima77(m): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Eziachi:
We are a Christian party whien talking to southerners and we are a Muslim party when talking to northerners.
Our opponents are Jan.ja.weed when talking to southerners. They are bunch of infidels when facing a northern audience.
Chibok kidnapping was a hoax when talking to out of their head southerners. We are very close in liberating the Chibok girl while talking to a northern audience.

LOLZ.....guy! na ur own badt pass...haba!!! on mute?

seriously, if not for foolish sentiments, i think that VP should have been replaced with a better option. i now understand why d guy has been placed on mute....really....LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Kororugged: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Eziachi:

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by galadima77(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
belzabull:
how is sambo's statement different from buhari's own "muslims vote for only muslims" if may ask?

so it's OK for the VP to have said that? really?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by ideee03(f): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mehn,come Febuary 14th Cameroon here i come.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman With 53 AK-47 Guns Arrested In Nasarawa (pictures) / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.