Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State (70214 Views)

List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence / Boko Haram: 13,000 Churches Affected, 1,500 Schools Shut, 611 Teachers Killed. / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by omenka(m): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2015
Krak:
You see what I am saying?

They have forgotten Rwanda. These politicians will create a storm that they cannot control.
And they won't be there when it starts raining. Just imagine what a vice president could open his mouth to say. This is so disgraceful.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2015
Seun,alabosi ni e,kilode to gbe oro yi si front page

17 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by ibnjarir93(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2015
Were a Nigerian newspaper wrongly attribute this kind of statement to GMB, everyone would start lampooning him without even bothering to cross-check if he indeed made that statement.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by joseph1832(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2015
berem:
Namadi Sambo- the most stoopid vice president Nigeria has ever had.

Seun Obinoscopy,front page!
I actually thought Jonathan was the most stupid oh! Until Sambo opened his mouth! Even GEJ can not make such a foolish and religious statement!!!.

23 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by EnigmAries(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2015
I watched the campaign. We will continue to remind our people about this careless statement until every man on the street realise it's PDP and not APC that is the islamic party tring to whip up ethnic and religious sentiments. From Agbaje, to Fayose, to Asari and even GEJ. Now Sambo. PDP is preparating the ground for post election violence. Sambo will regret ever saying such thing.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by mohammedmagnus: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
To all GEJ supporters, I remember 4years ago the name buhari for president to the average nigerian, was a laughable statement but fast forward 4 years later. Nigerians are clamouring for his leadership. The question is what changed?, what made nigerians rush to a man 4years ago we didn't want?, yes I won't lie I was a GEJ supporter before, then I sat down to think. "Come ooo what has this man really done sef". Corruption has been in its all time highest during his tenure, insecurity(which people blinded by sentiments blame on buhari, forgetting that the hausas can be very violent people). What is even annoying me is the corruption, nobody is afraid again, anyone can just embezzle money and nothing would happen. If buhari can come and restore that fear of corruption I wuld love it.
infact if you are a Gej supporter your a thief and a corrupt person, you might not realise now, but deep down you are. I want what is applicable in china to happen in nigeria, where if your found guilty of corruption you die. And its only GMB that can carry out this massive witch hunt this country needs, though he might be biased but atleast we are seing people go down for their evil ways. Nonsense

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by austinvsb1(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Imagine what the international community already thinks of nigeria and nigerians with these people presiding over the affairs of the country. one is a dumbo, the other is a religious fanatic. Give me GMB 2015. Never had anymore reason to vote for this man than right now

20 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Swizdoe(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2015
They use islamization to whip up sentiments in the south, then go to the north and use christianity to whip sentiments in the north. Pdp has been pushed to the wall and they are exhausting all available options to save their sinking ship.

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Chukwu94: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Ayaf tire 4 dis nigeria sef.. too much issues
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by alaoeri: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2015
If this statement generated from APC, TANoid would have flood the media with their useless propagandas. Ayway their end is near.

19 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Eziachi: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2015
That has been PDP manifesto.
We are a Christian party whien talking to southerners and we are a Muslim party when talking to northerners.
Our opponents are Jan.ja.weed when talking to southerners. They are bunch of infidels when facing a northern audience.
Chibok kidnapping was a hoax when talking to out of their head southerners. We are very close in liberating the Chibok girl while talking to a northern audience.
They will Islamize you to southerners and they evangelize you to northerners.
Now we know why he was placed on a mute button for 6 years.

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Sunday8650: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2015
I can't be deceive as some have be deceived on Naira land. I know the sponsors of book haram are in PDP.

This year People will see shocking revelations from politicians, confessing their sins. All the bloodshed on the ground will speak out and the perpetrators will openly confessed.

Let's watch and see!

27 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Bruteforce1o1: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2015
The mod will ignore this kind of thread. The op should edit the tittle to: "Evidence that Buhari is a bigot". Then the mod will rush it to the FP.

17 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by dustydee: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2015
I was surprised when I saw the video on facebook yesterday. I couldn't believe my ears. And it was reported by daily trust as well. Why are we bent on ruining this country?
Here's the link to the video:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204861002677640

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by adebisicutie: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2015
Seun why is this not on front page?

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Kanana(m): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2015
Eziachi:
We are a Christian party whien talking to southerners and we are a Muslim party when talking to northerners.
Our opponents are Jan.ja.weed when talking to southerners. They are bunch of infidels when facing a northern audience.
Chibok kidnapping was a hoax when talking to out of their head southerners. We are very close in liberating the Chibok girl while talking to a northern audience.

GBAMest.

Couldnt have said it any better. The no 1 problem of Nigeria is PDP. We need to liberate ourselves from the party for the nation to grow..

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by abu12: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2015
It is too late for him to tell us that one, sambo him self is not a muslim, since sambo can't recite fatiha prayer. We wil vote for apc even of osinbajo have 100,000 church

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by jameseva: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2015
My vote has been now been decided, i cannot support cowardice and fanatism. +1 for General M.Buhari.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Tomwizzy(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2015
#truth is bitter #one by one una go confess #pdpians saTANoids no fit talk nw o...#GOD PUNISH DEVIL...#if diz post dosnt enter front page...den

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Blazinraj01(f): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Sambo used religious sentiments in his attempt to divide the country and incite Muslims against Christians. Sambo also said at the rally that the PDP is the most Islamic Party in Nigeria because nobody can be more Muslim than him. He said that his name is Namadi which is a derivative of Namadina, meaning someone from the Medina in Saudi Arabia. At the Rally in Jigawa State Sambo also stated that he goes for the Hajj every year.
This guy is a JOKE

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by bappahman: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2015
I can't understand why APC. Isn't goin hard on PDP for such blunders. PDP leaders are making fools of themselves everyday but APC isn't taking up the chance

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2015
Eziachi:

. . . . . . . . . .why the above is even used for campaign beats my imagination . . . . . . . . .. .Sambo should have his mouth double muted.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2015
This most go to front page

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Ijebulogic(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2015
The President is such a nice guy...he hasn't woken up that there is a PDP internal conspiracy to make him lose this election. Fayose, Sambo, Yuguda in the last one week are just saying things to annoy the voting public. May God bless us all with good advisors.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by fkaz(m): 10:53am On Jan 26, 2015
At the Presidential campaign rally of GEJ/Sambo in Jigawa state on January 21st, 2015, in the presence of President Jonathan, Vice President Namadi Sambo stated in Hausa : “Buhari ya dauko pastor a matching mataimakinsa cancan coci nawa yake dash? Yanada coci 5000, don haka karku zabesu. The translation is – “Buhari has selected a pastor as his running mate, do you know how many churches he has? He has 5000 churches, so based on that, don’t vote for them” .

I said it last week that this is what the so-called vice president namadi dumbo is saying. My question to the foool is that, is prof Osibanjo the owner of 5,000 redeem churches? Why will he tell the northerner not to vote APC because Buhari picked somebody with 5,000 churches?

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2015
jayfolarin:
At the Presidential campaign rally of GEJ/Sambo in Jigawa state on January 21st, 2015, in the presence of President Jonathan, Vice President Namadi Sambo stated in Hausa : "Buhari ya dauko pastor a matsayin mataimakinsa kunsan coci nawa yake dashi? Yanada coci 5000, don haka karku zabesu. The translation is - "Buhari has selected a pastor as his running mate, do you know how many churches he has? He has 5000 churches, so based on that, don't vote for them".

Sambo used religious sentiments in his attempt to divide the country and incite Muslims against Christians. Sambo also said at the rally that the PDP is the most Islamic Party in Nigeria because nobody can be more Muslim than him. He said that his name is Namadi which is a derivative of Namadina, meaning someone from the Medina in Saudi Arabia. At the Rally in Jigawa State Sambo also stated that he goes for the Hajj every year.

In his determination to whip up religious sentiments and divisions, the vp stated at the Jigawa state rally that all the security chiefs in the Jonathan administration are Muslims and based on that, those alleging that Jonathan is supportive of Boko Haram are not being fair. He mentioned the names of some key ministers in the Jonathan administration including Defence Minister, Aliyu Gusau, NSA, Sambo Dasuki, Inspector General of Police, Abba whom he emphasized are all Muslims. He also mentioned all the Muslim ministers from Kano, including Aminu Wali, Foreign Affairs Minister and Shekarau, Minister of Education.

Sambo then asked if anyone could claim to be more Muslim than him Namadi Sambo. Then he shouted Allahu Akbar (Allah is great several times). To close his speech he recited the AlFatiha, (The Opening, the first seven verses of the Holy Quran, which for Muslims is the Mother of the Book, highly revered by all).

Sambo's outburst against Christians and Pastor Osinbajo would not surprise close watchers of political events in Nigeria but it does reconfirm the outcome of late General Azazi thorough and extensive investigation of Boko Haram and in which he concluded that the PDP founded Boko Haram and finances its terrorist activities.

Source: http://Qrrum$mwfqqsaharareporters.com/2015/01/25/dissecting-bishop-oyedepos-support-gej-and-sambos-anti-christ-outburst-against-churches
. I tire for am o
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by itetemi: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by dustydee: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2015
Still not on the frontpage . . . hmmmn!
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Kanana(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Possibility of having Gej as our president till 2019 is enough nightmare but knowing that Sambo the dumbo would be his deputy is tantamount to the nation committing harakiri.

Let's vote them out for the good of the nation

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.