Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,497 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Apc Replied Pastor Oyedepo That Says He Will Open Gate Of Hell For Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apc Replied Pastor Oyedepo That Says He Will Open Gate Of Hell For Them (1351 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Will I Go To Hell For Not Paying Tax To Nigeria? / God Will Not Burn Anyone In A Fiery Hell For Eternity -femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Replied Pastor Oyedepo That Says He Will Open Gate Of Hell For Them by samex4rill(m): 6:58am On Jan 26, 2015
yesterday Present president Goodluck Jonathan attended bishop oyedepo service at Sunday and Bishop oyedepo promised to open the gate of hell on those opposing him which was APC and Muhammad Buhari.

but trust me APC has given him their reply on twitter.

"saying they will use their PVC to change the padlock and loch him and Jonathan inside.

check source for the full twitter reply: http://www.samexgist.com/2015/01/apc-replies-bishop-oyedepo-about-gate.html
Re: Apc Replied Pastor Oyedepo That Says He Will Open Gate Of Hell For Them by madridguy(m): 7:01am On Jan 26, 2015
Only God will help us.
Re: Apc Replied Pastor Oyedepo That Says He Will Open Gate Of Hell For Them by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2015
hmmmmm
on m knees praying.

Dear God pls change the key to the gate of hell and increase the security because nigerians are now about to turn it to their kirikiri.
ijn i pray, amen

May God have mercy on Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Apc Replied Pastor Oyedepo That Says He Will Open Gate Of Hell For Them by Mbag(m): 7:08am On Jan 26, 2015
APC, APC, APC. how many times did i call u? be carefull how you reply some people or els my hand no dey oh.
Re: Apc Replied Pastor Oyedepo That Says He Will Open Gate Of Hell For Them by sirajdinsaudi: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2015
Yes he and his paid master will be lock inside.
Re: Apc Replied Pastor Oyedepo That Says He Will Open Gate Of Hell For Them by niggi4life(m): 7:21am On Jan 26, 2015
Mbag:
APC, APC, APC. how many times did i call u? be carefull how you reply some people or els my hand no dey oh.
what will happen? Freedom of speech is allowed bro, heaven will not fall
Re: Apc Replied Pastor Oyedepo That Says He Will Open Gate Of Hell For Them by samex4rill(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
hmmmmm
on m knees praying.

Dear God pls change the key to the gate of hell and increase the security because nigerians are now about to turn it to their kirikiri.
ijn i pray, amen

May God have mercy on Nigeria
u
're funny dude
Re: Apc Replied Pastor Oyedepo That Says He Will Open Gate Of Hell For Them by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2015
samex4rill:
u
're funny dude
am a lady embarassed
Re: Apc Replied Pastor Oyedepo That Says He Will Open Gate Of Hell For Them by samex4rill(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

am a lady embarassed
oops I'm sorry
Re: Apc Replied Pastor Oyedepo That Says He Will Open Gate Of Hell For Them by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
samex4rill:
oops I'm sorry
it's okay grin
Re: Apc Replied Pastor Oyedepo That Says He Will Open Gate Of Hell For Them by Anas09: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Funny enough, the great Bishop didn't say such a thing. I have the link and have watched the video. I wish I know how to paste the link here. Hmmmmm. People forget that we r living in A computer age. Everything is documented. Say it and we can show u it. These sons of belial are further spoiling things for GMB. How do they expect winners members to vote for him now with all this malingity against their pastor? I feel for Buhari now.
Re: Apc Replied Pastor Oyedepo That Says He Will Open Gate Of Hell For Them by samex4rill(m): 4:35am On Jan 29, 2015
Anas09:
Funny enough, the great Bishop didn't say such a thing. I have the link and have watched the video. I wish I know how to paste the link here. Hmmmmm. People forget that we r living in A computer age. Everything is documented. Say it and we can show u it. These sons of belial are further spoiling things for GMB. How do they expect winners members to vote for him now with all this malingity against their pastor? I feel for Buhari now.
lol na only him member dey nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

The Ever Increasing Multiple Streams Of Income (God Principle) A Must Read / The Unbelievable Amazing Destiny Of The Church!! - Jack Kelley / Ifa Olokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.