Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? (2682 Views)

Nigerians' Where Is Your President? (photo) / See What Nigerian Soldiers Did To This Bloody Civilian.pix / Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? by mrmetoo1: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2015
olrotimi:

jeez! Engaging fellas like these would spell a bad omen for the week. I can't believe sm1 asked such a question. You obviously haven't been to Lagos, obviously.

I don't get how you guys decide to lie to yourselves. Answer the question!! Smh!!! We can meet anywhere in Lagos if you want, I'll buy you lunch
Re: Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? by Geesammy(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2015
The Bitter truth is dat I find it difficult to tell the world dat trains actually existed in my country cos I see trains everyday both the locomotive and air conditioned along my route...infact few minutes ago one jst left but sincerely the trains does more danger to the poor Nigerians than good, imagine several lives been lost day in day out likewise the non challant and "I dnt care" attitude of the NRC Staffs to passengers to worsen the case our so called TAN ambassador went as far as making the old robber (Bamanga Tukur) the NRC Chairman only for him to do more worse..differentiated the classes of train (low class #230 and High Class #750) with a regime dat can't even afford to pay 18,000 minimum wage, ideally in the real scenario rail transport was created to be cheap,fast and to ease citizens from the stress of driving to work but here in Nigeria reverse is the case
#I kept wonder wen dis bitches will stop deceiving the poor masses with empty promises!
Abeg we need a feasible change
Long live our dear country!
Re: Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? by mrmetoo1: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2015
olrotimi:

whatever happened to the NRC website? you guys always want to be spoonfed all the time. It's ur likes that think the Internet is for social networking and nothing more. Pathetic

Please show me where it shows the schedule for Lagos inter city routes

http://www.nrc-ng.org/services&w=passenger-train-schedule
Re: Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? by mrmetoo1: 9:06am On Jan 26, 2015
Geesammy:
The Bitter truth is dat I find it difficult to tell the world dat trains actually existed in my country cos I see trains everyday both the locomotive and air conditioned along my route...infact few minutes ago one jst left but sincerely the trains does more danger to the poor Nigerians than good, imagine several lives been lost day in day out likewise the non challant and "I dnt care" attitude of the NRC Staffs to passengers to worsen the case our so called TAN ambassador went as far as making the old robber (Bamanga Tukur) the NRC Chairman only for him to do more worse..differentiated the classes of train (low class #230 and High Class #750) with a regime dat can't even afford to pay 18,000 minimum wage, ideally in the real scenario rail transport was created to be cheap,fast and to ease citizens from the stress of driving to work but here in Nigeria reverse is the case
#I kept wonder wen dis bitches will stop deceiving the poor masses with empty promises!
Abeg we need a feasible change
Long live our dear country!

Honestly I almost envious that you've seen the trains. I have to take something back tho, me saying I haven't seen trains is actually false come to think about it. The one I saw was on Agege motor road close to GRA, this train had people on top and hanging from the sides of the train. I think I tried to erase that sight from my head is why I forget because those surely can't be the trains sold to us as transformation

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? by mrmetoo1: 9:16am On Jan 26, 2015
lekkie073:
on a long stretch from ijoko to iddo terminus
The first one gets to yaba by 6.20a.m
Next is the fg-commissioned one getting there by 6.30
Next us locomotive 7.00
Next is fg-comm 7.10
Next is locomotive 7.50
Next is fg-comm 8.05

Morning schedule cool

So according to you and this is you even defending this administration 3 trains in the morning is what you guys have been making noise about. This is the greatest achievement of your president. 3 trains for the whole of Lagos on a single stretch. If I didn't know better I'll have thought you were trying to discredit this administration
Re: Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? by lekkie073(m): 9:49am On Jan 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:

So according to you and this is you even defending this administration 3 trains in the morning is what you guys have been making noise about. This is the greatest achievement of your president. 3 trains for the whole of Lagos on a single stretch. If I didn't know better I'll have thought you were trying to discredit this administration
so a train is suppose to take u to the street u r going

First of all, I am telling u d one I know. There are still schedules for 9.00am, 9.10a.m, 10.30a.m and so on.

Now with regards to the stretch of line,
As the train moves from ijoko, ur gets to Abule egba where anyone going to agege,ipaja etc alights......
Another major stop is Ikeja along, where those transversing Ikeja and its environs alight......
Come down to oahodi stop where people going to isolo, cele, ilupeju etc drop to take bus to their respective destinations......
Another stop at Mushin, another at yaba where ppl coming to yaba/Surulere drop.....

The essence of train is not to take u to ur destination but to conveniently make the journey less stressful by taking u to an advantage point where u would have beaten a series of traffic and hold-ups....

Though I am not a railway worker cool
Re: Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? by 9jatriot(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Even when train went comatose, those trains have been existing in lagos with people hanging on all sides and on top of it. The question is what new obvious addition has GEJ added? When GSM came out, we did not need pictures to know GSM was with us. Even if you did not have one then, there was likely to be some people that had it.
Tbagwell1:
The 2 air condition train recently commissioned in makurdi have being move to another state for re commission. That explain why we can't find them everywhere.

I cannot put this past them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? by mrmetoo1: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2015
lekkie073:
so a train is suppose to take u to the street u r going

First of all, I am telling u d one I know. There are still schedules for 9.00am, 9.10a.m, 10.30a.m and so on.

Now with regards to the stretch of line,
As the train moves from ijoko, ur gets to Abule egba where anyone going to agege,ipaja etc alights......
Another major stop is Ikeja along, where those transversing Ikeja and its environs alight......
Come down to oahodi stop where people going to isolo, cele, ilupeju etc drop to take bus to their respective destinations......
Another stop at Mushin, another at yaba where ppl coming to yaba/Surulere drop.....

The essence of train is not to take u to ur destination but to conveniently make the journey less stressful by taking u to an advantage point where u would have beaten a series of traffic and hold-ups....

Though I am not a railway worker cool

Ok let's talk Ikeja, where's the stop in Ikeja please? That one I can easily verify
Re: Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? by mrmetoo1: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2015
9jatriot:

Even when train went comatose, those trains have been existing in lagos with people hanging on all sides and on top of it. The question is what new obvious addition has GEJ added? When GSM came out, we did not need pictures to know GSM was with us. Even if you did not have one then, there was likely to be some people that had it.

I cannot put this past them.

Thank you!! You keep shouting trains without any evidence of them anywhere. I love the example of the GSM phones
Re: Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? by lekkie073(m): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Ok let's talk Ikeja, where's the stop in Ikeja please? That one I can easily verify
Ikeja along.....close to the Ikeja local govt secretariat
Re: Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? by babyfaceafrica: 11:00am On Jan 26, 2015
No one...those fg trains are really expensive charging 750 naira from ijoko to. Iddo.are trains suppose to be more expensive? In developed climes and counries trains are cheaper and more efficient.taking a bus from ijoko to iddo is 500 .naw to the old trains it is 150 naira and if you wnt VIP section it is 500 naira less I forget vip section of fg trains is 1k...please three fg trains is grossly inadequate for a city like lagos,what is what doin at all is worth doin well
Re: Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? by Etruth: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
igorekpengmail:
Bush Boy.
Remain in Benin and Think u are exposed. coolBush Boy.
Remain in Benin and Think u are exposed.
Is Benin not in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? by igorekpengmail: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
@BokoHalal cool

Didn't you hear the train conveying *forbidden people*
From konduga to bama to gwoza to chibok to biu to mubi
To mitchika to hong, mongono and of course Dugiri .

So if u wanna see a train and have an experience, u just have to relocate to one of these towns above and be* forbidden*.
Re: Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? by Tbagwell1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
The 2 Air condition train Jes arrived lafia town in anticipation for GEJ/ PDP rally 2moa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ: Why I’ve Not Done Much In The South-South / Abuja Protesters Demand No Postponement Of Polls Beyond March 28. / Update From South South And South East Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.