Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Mjr. Gen. "Mohammed" "Oluwole" Buhari - Any Update On Certificate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mjr. Gen. "Mohammed" "Oluwole" Buhari - Any Update On Certificate? (344 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / US Did Not Give Buhari Any Oil Thieves' List - Punch / Fake Oluwole Buhari Wasce Result ... . By Otedo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mjr. Gen. "Mohammed" "Oluwole" Buhari - Any Update On Certificate? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 26, 2015
Please, can those who support and are close to Buhari plead with him to contact Cambridge University (Assessment) to issue his certificate?

Kindly, tell him that Cambridge has said they are just waiting for him to ask and pronto, they will issue his "certificate" within 24 hrs, that is if he was a candidate and actually passed the WASC. However, I doubt if he actually passed WASC or any equivalence as it was earlier reported that he failed all his examinations, even while in military school.

This is a challenge from us the voters that you should "SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE". If you do today, I will not only change my perception about you but will also support your ambition.

So, General, if your result is not OLUWOLE as FFK has alleged, request a certificate from Cambridge and put PDP to shame. grin grin grin

I know you and your supporters will read this, so it is a Monday morning challenge to APC Presidential candidate

(1) (Reply)

Use Of Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium: Who's Will Will Prevail / Pls Where Is Chino? / Reason Why Police Always Collect 5k As Bailing Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.