Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form (3010 Views)

Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Thetruth2015: 8:34am On Jan 26, 2015
The Nomination Form of General BUHARI was paid for by the Father of the convicted Detroit Bomber

Abdulmutallab Farouk

I challenge the BUHARI campaign organisation to disproof this and I will release my proofs

We say no to deceit

9 Likes

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2015
So op u are the account manager who made the transaction abi?

#gateofhellisopenforu

3 Likes

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by marveangel(m): 8:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Guy U sure?
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Adetula1(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2015
this cant be true

1 Like

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by chronique(m): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2015
Abdul muttalab? Dude worked with my dad at first bank way back.
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by ijeabom(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Abeg show proofs make fowl yansh open.

2 Likes

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by itetemi: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2015
source.................

false stories on the prowl

2 Likes

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2015
Thetruth2015:
The Nomination Form of General BUHARI was paid for by the Father of the convicted Detroit Bomber

Abdulmutallab Farouk

I challenge the BUHARI campaign organisation to disproof this and I will release my proofs

We say no to deceit
U r a goat,so until they disproof it before u release ur proof?

1 Like

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2015
Thetruth2015:

Abdulmutallab Farouk

We say no to deceit

while we await your "proofs", why not feast on the below;

PDP chairman and Mutallab are inlaws, their children just got married.

http://dailymail.com.ng/pdp-chairman-adamu-muazus-daughter-to-wed-abdulmutallabs-son/

Mutallab was part of Jonathan's entourage to London in November.

http://pulse.ng/news/goodluck-jonathan-president-to-make-official-trip-to-london-id3292958.html

. . . . . . . . . . .having said that, it is worthy to note that Mutallab (regardless of what his son did) remains a worthy citizen of Nigeria, you can't put the sins of the son on the father . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .TRY YOUR NEXT PROPAGANDA

24 Likes

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by mrmetoo1: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2015
yemaldo:

U r a goat,so until they disproof it before u release ur proof?

Lmao!! So dumb. That's how someone on another post said Buhari should be the one to take the PDP to verify his result not the other way around
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Orunto: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2015
JAIZ ISLAMIC BANK , AL-QAEDA, ISIS AND CALIPHATE'S CONNECTION! GOD IS REENACTING IN NIGERIA "THE CROSSING OF THE RED SEA EVENT BETWEEN THE ISRAELIS AND THE EGYPTIANS.

1 Like

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by nellyjohn: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Thetruth2015:

Abdulmutallab Farouk

We say no to deceit
Well done dear. Am sure dis is d type of change he wants. Anyway most idiots dat support him won't believe. So, abeg show us d proof so that d whole world will see
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by julioralph(m): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2015
If dis is true, den its wrong in every sense!
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Collynzo9: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2015
Mutallab's father once reported his son to the authorities for his extremist tendencies even before that bomb attempt, so he isn't a bad man.

2 Likes

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Koolmexxi(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2015
I jus don't understand why some us seem to want to help to heat up the already red hot polity with some silly and baseless stories all in the name of promoting one party or smear campaign against the other... The people will vote for who dey'll vote for because everyone sees from a different point of view. - Half-filled cup.... Half-empty cup... In d end we all see d cup but it's down to us as individuals to decide how to see the contents... All we're only doing is helping these self centred politicians to create a divide and hatred amongst us all... Vote who u want and Jus let others b for Pete's sake....
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by AJOT99(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Oya he don happen!
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Orunto:
JAIZ ISLAMIC BANK , AL-QAEDA, ISIS AND CALIPHATE'S CONNECTION! GOD IS REENACTING IN NIGERIA "THE CROSSING OF THE RED SEA EVENT BETWEEN THE ISRAELIS AND THE EGYPTIANS.

Wat is this bro here saying? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by coldFLARES1(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2015
Thetruth2015:

Abdulmutallab Farouk

We say no to deceit
You are sooooooo pathetic! So that is now the issue? Why not save yourself the stress and release the proof as well. Furthermore, you can push for the prosecution of Buhari for receiving 'goodwiil donation' from the father of a failed bomber. We just have too many idiots distracting us already

2 Likes

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Alphaoscar: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2015
Another propaganda dead on arrival!!!

Sai Buhari!!!
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by gen2briz(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2015
torkaka:

while we await your "proofs", while not feast on the below;

http://dailymail.com.ng/pdp-chairman-adamu-muazus-daughter-to-wed-abdulmutallabs-son/

http://pulse.ng/news/goodluck-jonathan-president-to-make-official-trip-to-london-id3292958.html

. . . . . . . . . . .having said that, it is worthy to note that Mutallab (regardless of what his son did) remains a worthy citizen of Nigeria, you can't put the sins of the son on the father . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .TRY YOUR NEXT PROPAGANDA

See counter proof....... Oya the proof master bring yours oooo

iHaveDecide
#GMB till TAN's get better jobs

3 Likes

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Olodo

The onus of proof lies with the accuser.
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by D9ty7(m): 11:32am On Jan 26, 2015
What is the op talking about, Abdul mutallab can pay for Buhari's meals for all I care.
Are you saying because of what his son did, we should distance ourselves from anything that has to do with the man who on many occassions has reported his son to the authorities prior to the scheduled bombing date.
Op, should we blame your p.man for this stoopid post of yours? No.
So, wise up and think of something else.

3 Likes

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by NavierStokes(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2015
While there is nothing wrong with that, but there was an account of taking a loan from the bank to obtain the said nomination form. If that is true, its a case of some well strung lies built on other lies.
Collynzo9:
Mutallab's father once reported his son to the authorities for his extremist tendencies even before that bomb attempt, so he isn't a bad man.
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by NavierStokes(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2015
And Buhari is inlaws with Ali Modu Sheriff
torkaka:

while we await your "proofs", while not feast on the below;

1 Like

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Swizdoe(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Collynzo9:

Thanks for this post........
People in their bid to rope Buhari don't crosscheck their facts before coming online to exhibit their stupidity. At the end of the day, the clown is telling Apc to disproof it before he shows his proof as if he's some kind of person to be reckoned with.
Op I'm sure FFK sent you on this fruitless errand, I hope say he don pay your january salary
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by armadeo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thetruth2015:

t

Guy first your engrish Na die.

Secondly your logic is imbecilic.

So you are a retard!!!

QED.
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Collynzo9: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
NavierStokes:
While there is nothing wrong with that, but there was an account of taking a loan from the bank to obtain the said nomination form. If that is true, its a case of some well strung lies built on other lies.
Ok I get your point.
I thought the OP's intention was to point out that Buhari received support from the father of a terrorists. I never believed that loan crap anyway.
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by streetdisciple: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
NavierStokes:
And Buhari is inlaws with Ali Modu Sheriff

and Ali Modu Sheriff is Jonathans' friend

1 Like

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by armadeo(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
D9ty7:
What is the op talking about, Abdul mutallab can pay for Buhari's meals for all I care.
Are you saying because of what his son did, we should distance ourselves from anything that has to do with the man who on many occassions has reported his son to the authorities prior to the scheduled bombing date.
Op, should we blame your p.man for this stoopid post of yours? No.
So, wise up and think of something else.

Lol. Op they are blaming your father for your stupidity. According to your logic
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thetruth2015:

Abdulmutallab Farouk

We say no to deceit
The propagandists are here again. Lies, deceit and character assassination. PDP....Liars
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thetruth2015:

Abdulmutallab Farouk

I challenge the BUHARI campaign organisation to disproof this and I will release mhy proofs

We say no to deceit
u be big time fool

1 Like

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by ibnjarir93(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thetruth2015:

Abdulmutallab Farouk

We say no to deceit
So what? You are the first ignoramus I've met today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Akpabio's Health Worsens, Flown From UK to Germany / Pdp Rejoices As Inec Emerges Ikpeazu as Wins Abia State Governorship Election / Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.