Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Photos:Fred Amata Seeing Funke?Attends Ara's Birthday With Femi Kuti And Funke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:Fred Amata Seeing Funke?Attends Ara's Birthday With Femi Kuti And Funke (1571 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Fred Amata,stephanie Okereke,kate Henshaw In 2004 / Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele / Fred Amata's Son, Oreva Amata Graduates With First Class From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:Fred Amata Seeing Funke?Attends Ara's Birthday With Femi Kuti And Funke by amakachinwe3: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2015
Photos: Fred Amata, Funke &
Femi Kuti attended the 40th birthday party of Nigeria's foremost female talking-drummer Ara which was held recently in Lagos.

Fred Amata was pictured in the company of CEO of Heartlink group Kemi Otegbade,Femi Kuti and his former wife Funke.

Rumours have it that Fred and Funke are seeing each other.

Source: http://wurl.cc/ZjS

Re: Photos:Fred Amata Seeing Funke?Attends Ara's Birthday With Femi Kuti And Funke by Airforce1(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2015
I don't know how I will feel if another man holds my Ex like that in my presence
Re: Photos:Fred Amata Seeing Funke?Attends Ara's Birthday With Femi Kuti And Funke by Creamychic(f): 8:57am On Jan 26, 2015
Happy Birthday Ara!

Fred and Funke?? Interesting! lipsrsealed
Re: Photos:Fred Amata Seeing Funke?Attends Ara's Birthday With Femi Kuti And Funke by Airforce1(m): 8:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Creamychic:
Happy Birthday Ara!

Fred Amata and Funke Akindele?? I seriously doubt that..

where did u see funke akindele?
Re: Photos:Fred Amata Seeing Funke?Attends Ara's Birthday With Femi Kuti And Funke by Creamychic(f): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2015
Airforce1:

where did u see funke akindele?

Modified! Didnt take a good look at the pictures before.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Fred Amata Seeing Funke?Attends Ara's Birthday With Femi Kuti And Funke by enoqueen: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Fred can't stay with any woman.

He will definitely leave her.

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido / EX- Beauty Queen Omowunmi Shares New Photos To Denounce Secret Wedding News / Why I Married Lara Fortes-oshiomhole Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.