Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account (3835 Views)

President Buhari Opens A Nairaland Account / Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account / Join The Wailers Group With Barcanista, Datolee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2015
www.nairaland.com/datolee

This is quite sad, even though the guy likes to muddle up facts, he was quite vast in knowledge. Its quite sad that he left, though on a high. I wonder what prompted his decision.

2 Likes

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2015
i suspect somtin fishy b/w u2 grin

2 Likes

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2015
The guy is knowledgeable but lies.

8 Likes

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by omenka(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2015
Obiagelli:

This is quite sad, even though the guy likes to muddle up facts, he was quite vast in knowledge. Its quite sad that he left, though on a high. I wonder what prompted his decision.
And nairaland loses yet another brain. The only PDP supporter that contributed positively to the quality of arguments here and had my respect.

He will definitely be missed. Wonder what happened.

4 Likes

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2015
The same thing that happened with MissMeiya. She was one the most knowledgeable females I knew. Highly respected too. All the brains are leaving. It's sad.
Ayamlaykorn

5 Likes

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2015
omenka:
And nairaland loses yet another brain. The only PDP supporter that contributed positively to the quality of arguments here and had my respect.

He will definitely be missed. Wonder what happened.
Sure he will be missed
Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by clevvermind(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2015
laykorn:
The same thing that happened with MissMeiya. She was one the most knowledgeable females I knew. Highly respected too. All the brains are leaving. It's sad.
Ayamlaykorn
can they re-activate it in case they want to come back?
Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 26, 2015
laykorn:
Ayamlaykorn
Really? MissMeiya has left too?
Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2015
clevvermind:
can they re-activate it in case they want to come back?
No, they can't. It's gone; forever.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2015
Obiagelli:

Yeah. She did, about a week back. embarassed
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by mankevo(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2015
PDP supporters are in batches, payment is non-renewable wink so he cant waste his time longer pretending to "love" PDP

He might be among the new APC emerging apostles grin

15 Likes

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Redoil: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Obiagelli:

their some people in nairaland who are hell bent in frustrating people in nairaland. These people are cyber expert who will dig up every thing about and start threatining you and ur family member. They did that to my first user name and a lot of people in nairaland back then publishing the names and addresses of loved ones. Complaining to the mods then was like talking to a stone wall i was left with no choice than to deactivate it.
And open this present username. Such things were mostly done to whoever is in full support of gej.
Besides haven't you notice that sincerenigera deactivated her account only for another person to quickly registerd it and use it to always insult and attack gej?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 26, 2015
laykorn:
Ayamlaykorn
I think MissMeiya left after the fight she had with babymama on one certain thread. She was really furious on that thread.
Some women need not to break down emotionally because of an e-fight.

Too bad!
Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2015
Redoil:
their some people in nairaland who are hell bent in frustrating people in nairaland. These people are cyber expert who will dig up every thing about and start threatining you and ur family member. They did that to my first user name and a lot of people in nairaland back then publishing the names and addresses of loved ones. Complaining to the mods then was like talking to a stone wall i was left with no choice than to deactivate it.
And open this present username. Such things were mostly done to whoever is in full support of gej.
Besides haven't you notice that sincerenigera deactivated her account only for another person to quickly registerd it and use it to always insult and attack gej?
bloody hypocrite! As if you are not guilty.
Ifeanyichukwu has not deactivated his account. Stop talking nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Redoil:
Really? This is why i hardly accept PM requests. Btw i don't think datolee was so much a gej supporters, at least from my last conversation with him
Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Redoil: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2015
Obiagelli:

Really? This is why i hardly accept PM requests. Btw i don't think datolee was so much a gej supporters, at least from my last conversation with him
i will be the last person to say i am a supporter of gej but you the truth very well.

4 Likes

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2015
berem:
I think MissMeiya left after the fight she had with babymama on one certain thread. She was really furious on that thread.

Too bad!
Yeah, yeah. The ability not to break down emotionally is what makes TANoids think that you, Ngene, and Obi aren't really women. cheesy

Most of the female de-activations happened after fights. It's sad. embarassed
Ayamlaykorn

4 Likes

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Obiagelli:

Yeah. See this.

www.nairaland.com/2109046/bye-nairaland-missmeiya

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2015
laykorn:

Yeah, yeah. The ability not to break down emotionally is what makes TANoids think that you, Ngene, and Obi aren't really women. cheesy

Most of the female de-activations happened after fights. It's sad. embarassed
Ayamlaykorn
true. Most times,it happens in politics section. Its either they deactivate or they stop commenting.

One Nnenna moniker deactivated too when she had a fight with some Igbo posters last year.
Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2015
Well..too bad.

I have a feeling he is still much around with another moniker.

1 Like

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by KINGTELLER: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2015
I guess he left becos NL is becoming childish.. my opnion cry cry undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by PhockPhockMan: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2015
It's unfortunate to hear this. If not him, the mountains of lies heaped on this site by barcanista, NgeneUkwenu, Obiagelli and other certificate Forgers would've stood as truth. I know that most of APChickens lamenting his exit are actually mocking us. I give it to them, they know how to frustrate their perceived enemies. Imagine, one of our best hands, Sincere9gerian hardly drop topic or comment because of insult from hungry and frustrated fools that can't get job because of lack of CERTIFICATE. They tried it on me, when they realized that I know their game, they started avoiding me like evil.
It's a huge loss.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by OLADD: 10:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Redoil:

The same thing applies to me. I discovered there has been attempts on my privacy but no matter what, nobody can force me to change my opinions on national issues, political or otherwise. I consider all things from different angles before making my premise. No monetary consideration or intimidation can silence my stands in ensuring egalitarian and peaceful Nigeria. Shallom to all Nairalanders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2015
ilugunboy:
Well..too bad.

I have a feeling he is still much around with another moniker.
gbam
Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by lincolnj88: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2015
;
PhockPhockMan:
It's unfortunate to hear this. If not him, the mountains of lies heaped on this site by barcanista, NgeneUkwenu, Obiagelli and other certificate Forgers would've stood as truth. I know that most of APChickens lamenting his exit are actually making us. I give it to them, they know how to frustrate their perceived enemies. Imagine, one of our best hands, Sincere9gerian hardly drop topic or comment because of insult from hungry and frustrated fools that can't get job because of lack of CERTIFICATE. They tried it on me, when they realized that I know their game, they started avoiding me like evil.
It's a huge loss.
grin Kai if barcanista lie giv u... U go turn slowpoke before u go faint

3 Likes

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by PhockPhockMan: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2015
mankevo:
PDP supporters are in batches, payment is non-renewable wink so he cant waste his time longer pretending to "love" PDP

Mtcheeeew.

4 Likes

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by chuka5000(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2015
mankevo:

Its becos fools like u that they left becos they don't want to contest wit u in ur fools game.

3 Likes

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2015
berem:

Too bad!
where is d link of the thread? It's sad she deactivated, she's one of d people i admire here.

1 Like

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by OLADD: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The guy is knowledgeable but lies.

That's not true. Datolee was a down-to-earth and straight-forward fellow who tried as much as possible to take Barcanista and other APC e-warriours to the cleaners. I really dolf my hat and salute his thoroughness and detailed analysis.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by OLADD: 11:22am On Jan 26, 2015
Redoil:

You are right.

2 Likes

Re: Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account by dridowu: 11:23am On Jan 26, 2015
Redoil:
@bolded, i guess it is either way not GEJ supporters only

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha And Other Lead APC In 2016 Gubernatorial Election In Bayelsa Stat / Funny Pictures Of Father Christmas...............laugh It Out.. / Can Buhari Win The Next Presidential Elections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.