Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Scammer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Scammer (1432 Views)

Massive Scammer On OLX. / Naijaloaded's Azeez Makinde Is A Scammer!!! / Is Desmond Ewomazino A Scammer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Scammer by Princeerafe: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello Guy

Today am here to reveal a foolish scammer to you guys, this guy is a really big fool and he is claiming he earns alot of money; that's a very big lie in fact he is a newbie and a scammer he own this sales-page http://fiverrs.biz/mm please don't buy anything from him.

His name is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi and ever since i have being online buying product on how to maximize my income online this fool is the biggest i have ever bought his product.

can you imagine after all the promises made on that page what he offered is pencil sketching and that very gig is part of the poorest gig on fiverr even the top rated sellers don't have up to 5 orders in queue but he claimed he made $4000 from that very niche in a month.

Greetings to the boss @Abiola i bought your bought of your package and i will gladly say you are the best of the best, i spent 20k on your package but it has really help me make more than 200k on fiverr; God bless you boss.

After contacting this fool Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi he told me i should wait for 60 days before he can refund ordinary 3k and he knew this was worthless but he just decided to scam newbies i pity him.

Guys be careful Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a thief, and a lie and the best scammer in this group

Please be careful not to fall a victim to this scammer

fear this page my people http://fiverrs.biz/mm/

He recently contacted me telling me he is ready to compensate me for everything but first i should please remove this post and after i did he refused to fulfil his promise which means he is not to be trusted any day and anytime. Up till now he refused to respond. The money is small but i want you all to learn from my experience
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Scammer by ogaprime(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Princeerafe:

Greetings to the boss @Abiola i bought your bought of your package and i will gladly say you are the best of the best, i spent 20k on your package but it has really help me make more than 200k on fiverr; God bless you boss.

Can you please link me up with "abiola" you mention above
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Scammer by Princeerafe: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
ogaprime:

Can you please link me up with "abiola" you mention above

Sure he is a boss. You can search on google for him and see his reputation
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Scammer by ogaprime(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Princeerafe:

Search word....abiola fivvvr abi bawo ni

Tested and trusted too??
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Scammer by ogaprime(m): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Princeerafe:

Abiola oluwasunmi??

1 Like

Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Scammer by Princeerafe: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
ogaprime:

Abiola oluwasunmi??

Yes he is the one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade To Windows 10 From Microsoft Using A USB Flashdrive / Sold....Direct U.s Used Hp 8440p intel Core I5 320 4gig 60k Flat /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.