Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,727 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# (1026 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / How Goodlucks Smile On Jonthan.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by uniquefidel1991: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
I know most of u will be wondering there status,well they are Negative,but buhari is 72years old even if he's with hiv we don't care,he's as old as my ancestor.but goodluck is young and vibe,.i want to use this medium and tell u that we should be wise in casting our vote..its not less than 3weeks we will take our decision.our fate is in our hands.
Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by Olypeppy(f): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Funny topic....those two don turn virgins oooo..Hahaha.none will think of sex this period
Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by henryangelo: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yea Buhari is hiv negative but he is diagnosed of Alzheimer's disease and that means he can't lead us

GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by temitemi1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by clevvermind(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
it is Jonathan till 2019. no room for a certificate forger and a dictator.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by Livinusc(m): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jona all the way till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by fresh15: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Their HIV status is inconsequential.We are considering who is more eligible and determined to take Nigeria higher.He is GEJ
Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by gebest: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
I.D.I.O.T
Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by icequeen1991(f): 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hahahahahahahaham...very funny indeed.GEJ all the way!!!
Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
OP why are you obsessed with HIV status?

Go and take the test asap and put your mind irrespective of the outcome.
Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by uniquefidel1991: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yes oooooooo GEJ all the way,,,,,,,gebest go and huge transformer jore,,,,,,i luv this crowd, GEJ enthusiast!!!
Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by uniquefidel1991: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Fake reverend abeg free me,, I didn't say you should check yourself o (though you might need it)
Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by shizzle11(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
lwkmd grin
Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mtcheww
Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by icequeen1991(f): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
OP why are you obsessed with HIV status?

Go and take the test asap and put your mind irrespective of the outcome.
what kind of rev are u?mind ur jeopardised business.
Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by uniquefidel1991: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Olypeppy:
Funny topic....those two don turn virgins oooo..Hahaha.none will think of sex this period
lol
Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by dominoastley: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Anyway! Dat one is for their family, as for me is GEJ till 2019.
uniquefidel1991:
I know most of u will be wondering there status,well they are Negative,but buhari is 72years old even if he's with hiv we don't care,he's as old as my ancestor.but goodluck is young and vibe,.i want to use this medium and tell u that we should be wise in casting our vote..its not less than 3weeks we will take our decision.our fate is in our hands.
Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by Soloter(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
fresh15:
Their HIV status is inconsequential.We are considering who is more eligible and determined to take Nigeria higher.He is GEJ
How can your GEJ take us higher when:
1. no leader in Naija has ever be divisive politically and religiously like him.
2. No leader has supervised and approved corruption like him.
3. no past leader has armed his kinsmen like your GEJ who are already threatening war should their man loose the election.
Re: Buhari And Goodlucks HIV Status.see# by uniquefidel1991: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Soloter:
How can your GEJ take us higher when:
1. no leader in Naija has ever be divisive politically and religiously like him.
2. No leader has supervised and approved corruption like him.
3. no past leader has armed his kinsmen like your GEJ who are already threatening war should their man loose the election.
GEJ never threatened war
Forget this anti corruption flag buhari is flying all nah campaign tricks.
Gej might not be the best person for that seat but we are working with what we have.
Buhari is worse o,,,,,,,go and read one of my posts the title is ( Better A Dunce Than A Monster) all of them are the same,just choosing the better of the two aspirants.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari A Man Of Little Words: Photo / Watch Out!!!newspapers' Headlines On February 16th,2015 / New Hilarious New Dictionary Words And Meaning For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.