Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,964 members, 7,841,704 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) (35508 Views)

Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass / Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Leez(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Collynzo9:
The President is so loved across the country.
Buhari is in serious trouble.
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8R1m_hIMAAkI1e.jpg:small[/img]

Loved whereare you serious??
Leave crowd the Wind of change is blowing
Stealing IS kworuption
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Bright2(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
We don't have much space in Port Harcourt that can withstand the population that will attend Jonathan rally in PH on 28 of this month.APC in Rivers state will know they only exist on bill board on 28.

PDP power!!!

GEJ till 2020.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by muba4huss(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Omooba77:

Listened to what Emir said on Channels news and his prayer for GEJ
you just wait till then
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Omooba77: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
muba4huss:
you just wait till then
Ok oh;God will keep us all sir
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by muba4huss(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Omooba77:

Ok oh;God will keep us all sir
yes...
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by blackrules1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
I want to say these.
PDP campain in Kwara today was a mess.
Numerous groups seen at the group were strange faces. They seem to come to Kwara as the president's entourage.
Kwara women do not dress the way the women seen there weredressed.
Kwara is not for GEJ.
People were not on the streets to welcome him (as we did for Obasanjo , and Jonathan back 2011.)
Beleive me, all PDP bill boards with Jonathan's face werw just erected yesterday. And as I type, the bill boards are being removed. The big one at Geri Alimi was just brought down and is presently dismantled not by hoodlums, but by the same people who erected them yesteray.
You could see on my Emir's face - he wasn't smilling in the pictures. My Emir is known for smiles.

These are my observations.
GEJ may win in other states, not Kwara.

Pls compare today's campaign with APCs'.

GOD BLESS AFRICA.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS KWARA.
GOD BLESS ILORIN.
GOD BLESS the EMIRATE.

e n le faa
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Omooba77: 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
blackrules1:
I want to say these.
Numerous groups seen at the group were strange faces. They seem to come to Kwara as the president's entourage.
Kwara is not for GEJ.
People were not on the streets to welcome him (as ww did for Obasanjo , and Jonathan back 2011.
Beleive me, all PDP bill boards with Jonathan's face werw just erected yesterday. And as I type, the bill boards are being removed. The big one at Geri Alimi was just brought down and is presently dismantled not by hoodlums, but by the same people who erected them yesteray.
You could see on my Emir's face - he wasn't smilling in the pictures. My Emir is known for smiles.

GOD BLESS AFRICA.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS KWARA.
GOD BLESS ILORIN.
GOD BLESS the EMIRATE.

e n le faa
Kwara for GEJ,from Offa,Erinle,Igbaja,Omu-Aran,Bode Sadu,Bacita,Oke-Onigbin,GamoAmayo,Omupo,Ajase,Oro,Ilofa,Obbo,Eruku,Isin,Ilale,

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by blackrules1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Omooba77:

Kwara for GEJ,from Offa,Erinle,Igbaja,Omu-Aran,Bode Sadu,Bacita,Oke-Onigbin,GamoAmayo,Omupo,Ajase,Oro,Ilofa,Obbo,Eruku,Isin,Ilale,

I'm beginning to doubt that from today.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Caseless: 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
DWJOBScom:
Quite a crowd

Rock on GEJ
throughout the time i stay glued to tv watching the campaign, not even once was the camera focused on the crowd.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Caseless: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
blackrules1:
I want to say these.
Kwara is not for GEJ.
People were not on the streets to welcome him (as we did for Obasanjo , and Jonathan back 2011.)

GOD BLESS AFRICA.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS KWARA.
GOD BLESS ILORIN.
GOD BLESS the EMIRATE.

e n le faa
thank you jare!
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by tolux247(m): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
2Weeks to presidential elections. If you're voting remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal 6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam 8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira 10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
18. Agriculture Sector bag of rice still sale @ #10,000 before GEJ it was #6,000
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy -------------- They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola, They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals, They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram, They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims, They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease, They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless. They didn't raise money to build refinery.. BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion AND ANOTHER 500Million was raise for another 4 Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE. God is Alive #TEAM GMB #CHANGE
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 27, 2015
We will defeat them, we don't want backwardness, we don't want them to pocket Nigeria the way they've pocketed Lagos.

Let Thiefnubuu and his cohorts go create their own country in Sambisa forest.

7years of APSHit rule in Lagos nothing to show for it. Where are the flowers they used our billions to plant, where are the coaches and the r ail lines they promised. Where in mainland have good roads. Bariga, Egbeda, Agege, Meiran, Abule-Egba, Ikorodu, Oworonshoki, Magoro, Cement, Oshodi, Apapa typical urban slum and shanty towns. What happened to the billions disbursed to Lagos by Yar'adua as outstanding allocation withheld by Obasanjo's administration. They have successfully turned Lagos to their property.

Who are they beneficiaries of the housing schemes? They own Ikeja Mall, Banana Island, and other estates in Lekki and VGC.

We will put an end to Monopoly government and aggressive taxation. Why did thiefnubuu dropped the vibrant Sen Mamura for their furniture called OluOderemi? Why did he give the Iyaloja to his sister? They are embezzling Lagos state funds, funding elections in southwest so that they can increase the severance they receive from their lapdogs.

We will put an end to this filthy dictatorship. We will deliver Lagos State.

#GEJ2019
#GEJtakingNIGERIAtoPROMISELAND
#GENweBELIEVE
#AGBAJEforLAGOS
#WIKEforRIVERS
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Franzeez(m): 1:07am On Jan 27, 2015
Onwe101:
una de funny o....most of dis pipu ain't even gat voters card o.....som just came to view.....o...ok na...feb wil decide

Yes I agree but all the fifu in APC rally has voters card abi?
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by DWJOBScom(m): 4:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Caseless:
throughout the time i stay glued to tv watching the campaign, not even once was the camera focused on the crowd.

So you doubt the strength of the crowd?
Sometimes I think the strength of the crowd can be exaggerated and I don't doubt that
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by muba4huss(m): 6:07am On Jan 27, 2015
tolux247:
2Weeks to presidential elections. If you're voting remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal 6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam 8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira 10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
18. Agriculture Sector bag of rice still sale @ #10,000 before GEJ it was #6,000
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy -------------- They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola, They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals, They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram, They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims, They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease, They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless. They didn't raise money to build refinery.. BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion AND ANOTHER 500Million was raise for another 4 Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE. God is Alive #TEAM GMB #CHANGE
it's time we Nigerian must stand up for what we believe in. No more Jonathan, let try another person. A better governance in Nigeria is achievable.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers / You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari / Burial Photos Of Ibrahim Mantu (Ex-Deputy Senate President)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.