Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Assist Me To Pass This Information To Mr President. GEJ. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assist Me To Pass This Information To Mr President. GEJ. (339 Views)

Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assist Me To Pass This Information To Mr President. GEJ. by antifailure(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Give me 5 appointment slots, I will mobilise people in my community and encourage every one to vote for you. I assure you 95% votes for PDP if you meet up with my demand. Note... Close to 4,000 people in my community have collected their pvc and are set for the election to commence. Act speedily sir.

(1) (Reply)

#ichoosegej Now Trending On Twitter / My Take On This 2015 Elections. / OP ED: The Making of Great GMB by FFK, TAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.