Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Jonathan Has No Record Of Good Governance – Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has No Record Of Good Governance – Soludo (494 Views)

Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 / NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day / Jonathan Has No Record Of Good Governance –soludo | Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Has No Record Of Good Governance – Soludo by donk147: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Former CBN governor Prof Charles Soludo came hard on the President saying, "Jonathan Has No Record Of Good Governance" pls read more here;
http://leadership.ng/news/406543/jonathan-record-good-governance-soludo
Re: Jonathan Has No Record Of Good Governance – Soludo by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
k
Re: Jonathan Has No Record Of Good Governance – Soludo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
I just like fact that Nigerians are very funny.
I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate monomania. Since it happened, I started looking for all my certificates and school report cards. Infact I have safely kept the receipt for my jamb form, lecture notes, textbooks, photos even my secondary school P.T.A receipts and photocopy of my transfer form too, who knowns if anybody may request for it. If someone who schooled before independence can be asked to present his certificate, then who am I? If you are lucky enough to still have your secondary school uniform and sandal please, keep it because I still have mine right from my kindergarten days. Who knows any clueless person can ask for it? So currently, I'm searching for the sharpener and 2Anotebook I used in Pry 1....... hope u've started looking for yours as well

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has No Record Of Good Governance – Soludo by tittop4: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Are you hearing this stupid professor talking rubbish because he has no place in Jonathan government,shame on you,u failed banking sector in this country despite that u are a professor of economic and now u are talking nonsense,someone like u suppose to be in jail now and have your assets siezed because of the corruption that u caused in banking sector,ur inefficiency lead to the adoption of some banks by federal govt.and some banks CEO misbehaved and we're arrested due to your incompetency to detect their errors and figure adjustment, don't talk again in this country before u go see awon iya osoronga. Go and sleep this man.

(1) (Reply)

Oo My God!!!!! / Looking For Jobs, Finding Death And Unaccountable Government,by Femi Fani-kayode / Why I Support Jonathan — IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.