Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,112 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) (21143 Views)

10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era / Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
If you like see King Faad and Queen Elizabeth, all i know that you have less than six month to relocate to Otuoke

GEJ TILL 2015

GMB TILL 2023

NEW DAWN HAS ARRIVED

CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by yakubuomowumi: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
#LOVEGOODLUCK
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by teadrake(m): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Caution is needed to kill a tsetse fly that paerches on the scortum.We're fed up with the current situation of things President,Whether you like it or not,you're retiring to Otuoke come february

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by gafmod: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
People Deceiving People. SAI BUHARI!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Now that's my clueless outgoing president.

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by ceo4eva: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
otijah:
CEO sure u gonna be my campaign manager when I will contest in 2019, only with ur picture adverts alone I am sure to win the election
#GEJ 2019
Lol....U're really funny. Can't just stop laughing!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by gafmod: 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
teadrake:
Caution is needed to kill a tsetse fly that paerches on the scortum.We're fed up with the current situation of things President,Whether you like it or not,you're retiring to Otuoke come february
teadrake:
teadrake:
. By the special grace of God.
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by aminho(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan today visited Emir Of Ilorin during PDP campaign rally in Kwara state.

God Bless Nigeria!

Photos...
and that is the same guy asari dokubu is always insulting the useless gambari is now usefull to goodluck
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by Dejohnbull: 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan today visited Emir Of Ilorin during PDP campaign rally in Kwara state.

God Bless Nigeria!

Photos...
The emir say to jonathan, continue with ur transformation.......... Gej till 2019
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by tola9ja: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
KWARA FOR GMB NOT THE CLUELESS ONE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
# Have learnt a lot from the Gen Muhammad Buhari
certificate monomania. Since it happened, I started
looking for all my certificate. Infact, I have safely
kept the receipt for my jamb form, post jamb, ND
results, Junior WAEC, lecture notes, textbook, slips
n ID card n photos. In fact my past questions n
marked ass scripts.Who knows anybody may
request for it. If someone who schooled before
independence can be asked to present his
certificate who am I. If you are lucky enough to
still have your secondary school uniform and
sandal please keep it. Who knows any clueless
person can ask for it. So currently, i'm searching
for the sharpener i used in Nursery 2... Start
keeping urs o..
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by JECBOSS: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thanks ceo4eva for ur good job. Keep doing it!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Truth24:
That Awkward moment your parents refuse paying your school fee in the university just because Buhari is contesting for president without even finishing secondary school

Those parents should have a rethink. .see the embarrassment Papa Bubu is going through now grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by Tunnamania(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tell uncle Jonah not to waste his resources. Sane kwarans will vote for PDP at all elections just to free from saraki dynasty except presidential election that buhari will win overwhelmingly.
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
President GEJ is there again,

None stop at all

Moving train activited,

His excellency carry gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo****
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Good Luck Ebere Jonathan no de worry urself again cos presidential sit belongs to you till 2019 nd so called boko haram nd their supporters go hear am 4 their body wen GEJ go sit again***
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by IBROHIM: 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Febuhari is gradually coming to fruition! Panic every where in Jonathan's camp! Am loving it!!!! Say no to Otuoke OLE!!! Chai this man corrupt share!! Meanwhile

GMB till Jonathan says SAI BUHARI!!!
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
ceo4eva:
Kwara 4 GEJ!

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by rush111: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
I trust ilorin.....Most especially Saraki don join APC, jonathan should forget Ilorin
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
GEJ TILL BUHARI GOES BACK TO KINDERGARTEN CLASS grin grin cheesy
HIT LIKE IF YOU'RE VOTING GEJ AS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA!!!

PDD!!! POWERRRRR!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by mancanoe: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Chai! Chai! Who is seeing what am seeing... That Arewa sign on the wall behind the emir in yoruba land.. Chai #bringbackilorin
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by zekki: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Am am voting President Jonathan
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by zekki: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Am voting President Jonathan
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
allanphash7:
If you like see King Faad and Queen Elizabeth, all i know that you have less than six month to relocate to Otuoke

GEJ TILL 2015

GMB TILL 2023

NEW DAWN HAS ARRIVED

CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by EnigmAries(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
aminho:
and that is the same guy asari dokubu is always insulting the useless gambari is now usefull to goodluck
Notice as the Emir looked away while the Clueless grinned impishly. He will be lucky if he gets 25% in Kwara.
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
ceo4eva:
God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Kwara State!!
God Bless Nigeria!!!

What abt you
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by EnigmAries(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tunnamania:
Tell uncle Jonah not to waste his resources. Sane kwarans will vote for PDP at all elections just to free from saraki dynasty.
You really don't think Ajibola can win in Kwara South, not to mention Kwara Central and North? The ethnic and religious card that PDP loves to play will work against them here. PDP will lose all. I can bet this
Re: Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) by ayomidegambari(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lol. Abeg make I tell una fact, am an indegene of kwara, I b confam omo ilorin..evn related to d royal family. (Check ma name (gambari) same as emir's) tor!!! Na GMB emir dey sopot no GEJ o, him just welcome am as d leader of naija..4 his mind is lyk "dz stupid man, na u b dz, if u enter mk my yansh dey spit" 4 kwara na GMB dem dey follow, na cox of money wey dem go share na hin dem plenty 4 oo..if dem dey deceive u, make me dey tell una as e dey go 4 my town

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On / Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu / Sanwo-Olu Intervenes In Magodo Land Tussle, Orders Stand Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.