Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Who Can Actually " Open The Gates Of Hell" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Actually " Open The Gates Of Hell" (590 Views)

Exposed: Behind The Gates Of The Kachikwu Empire / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Actually " Open The Gates Of Hell" by Ruffychuks: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
from Bishop Oyedepo's statement he would open d gates of hell to those who oppose Jonathan, my questions are:
1. how could u open d gates to a property if it is not owned by u, or directly in ur care.
2. why shld a man of God open d gates of hell oda than heaven.
Re: Who Can Actually " Open The Gates Of Hell" by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ruffychuks:
from Bishop Oyedepo's statement he would open d gates of hell to those who oppose Jonathan, my questions are:
1. how could u open d gates to a property if it is not owned by u, or directly in ur care.
2. why shld a man of God open d gates of hell oda than heaven.

Who else can but David Oyedepo?
Re: Who Can Actually " Open The Gates Of Hell" by Elslim: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
dats what happens wen one smokes cheap weed
Re: Who Can Actually " Open The Gates Of Hell" by Ruffychuks: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
hifaif:

Who else can but David Oyedepo?
i bliv if u own a car only u cn open d car except u gv d keys out.
Re: Who Can Actually " Open The Gates Of Hell" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ruffychuks:
i bliv if u own a car only u cn open d car except u gv d keys out.

Yes, St. Peters gave the keys to Oyedepo who is now threatening to unleash demons on Muslims and APC supporters.

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Will Never Be President Of Nigeria, By Femi Aribisala / Buhari Fights Corruption With Violence And Dehumanisation, 2 Wrongs Can Never Ma / THE NIGERIA WAR FOR POWER ABOUT TO START

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.