Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode (33587 Views)

Soludo Is Joining The Cabinet / Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality, Fani-kayode / Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality, Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Humblega(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
ABUJA- PRESIDENTIAL Campaign Organisation, PCO of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Monday described former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Professor Charles Soludo as a confused Nigerian and one who has lost touch with reality.

According to the Campaign Organisation, President Goodluck Jonathan will not only run next month, but would win the polls.

Responding to attack on President Goodluck Jonathan by Soludo that he should stop campaigning as he has no testimonial to parade, Director, Media and Publicity of PDP Campaign Organisation, Chief Femi Fani- Kayode in a statement to Vanguard, Monday noted that the former head of the nation’s apex bank may no longer understand what were on ground having spent much time with those in the camp of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Fani-Kayode said, “I read Charles Soludu’s contribution to the debate with amusement. I will be gentle with him because I have a soft spot for him. He has criticised the President, his government and his handling of the economy.

“Meanwhile Nigeria has just won the prestigious award of being designated as the largest economy in Africa and this has happened under the watch of President Goodluck Jonathan and no-one else. Should any right-thinking person who has the nation’s interest at heart be complaining about that? Needless to say my friend and brother Charles Soludo is confused and conflicted. He seems to have lost touch with reality and this is what often happens when you spend too much time with the Buharists.

“The truth is that Soludo is far too educated, civilised and advanced to be in the opposition. He belongs to the modern age and not the dark ages. I pray that sooner than later he comes to his senses and he sees the light. One thousand Muhammadu Buhari’s cannot match one Goodluck Jonathan in terms of tolerance, compassion, performance or output. Buhari cannot even begin to understand the complex nature of the economy or the immense problems that we are facing in this country whilst Jonathan not only understands them but is also making a gallant effort at solving them.

“I respect Charles Soludo immensely but I believe that he got it quite wrong here. He is in error and he needs to sit up, reconsider his views and review his unsavoury and disrespectful contribution.

“To say that the President should not run in this election and that he should throw in the towel is absurd and self-depreciating. It is a manifestation of the morbid fear of failure and defeat that the leaders of the opposition are all suffering from. Whether Soludo and his friends like it or not, not only will President Goodluck Jonathan run in this election, but he will also win and he will do so convincingly. ”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/soludo-confused-lost-touch-reality-fani-kayode/

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Yeske2(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
FFK never disappoints anytime anyday but someone please tell him to get ready for jail after may 29.

368 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
He knows he cannot attack any issue raised by Soludo, and there were a lot of them, or else Soludo will eat him raw when next he gets their time. grin grin cheesy

sai Buhari till 2019

326 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Brightology2(m): 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
K
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by takedat(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
This man is a disgusting piece of humanity.

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by reporter1: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
"FFk is my boy -give him food, he will sing for you" OBJ

302 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by eleven(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is one of the challenges Jonathan has with his media & communications team. They are too inefficient. It took a guy on Twitter (@MrAyeDee) few minutes to completely rubbish Soludo's report with verifiable FACTS and expose Soludo's intellectual deceit.

Meanwhile FFK is rambling nonsense here without facts when there are so many facts supporting the good works of President Jonathan.

Abeg for those who are interested in reading a more matured & intelligent rebuttal, please see link:

http://ad76.com/2015/01/26/on-charles-soludos-anti-goodluck-jonathan-hit-piece/

Or follow @MrAyeDee on Twitter or go through his timelines for updates. The guy is intelligent and very factual.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by joseph1013: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
FFK is a goat. What do you expect? Instead of the bas.tard to address the reasons why he thinks Soludo's points are inaccurate, he goes on an abusing spree.

The idi.ot still mouths the useless GDP crap when it's obvious that the effects are not being felt. Who cares about your useless biggest economy when the unemployment rate is 50% according to McKinsey&Co, when according to BBC the poverty rate is 61%, when according to Demographic Health Survey 2013 Nigeria accounts for 13% of global mortality rate, when according to WorldBank our life expectancy is 47-52 years (one of the lowest in the world).

Dera.nged none.ntity! Dimw.itted cre.tin! Oloshi.ous fellow! Shior

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Young03(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Johnpaul88:
He knows he cannot attack any issue raised by Soludo, and there were a lot of them, or else Soludo will eat him raw when next he gets their time. grin grin cheesy

sai Buhari till 2019
u shut up ur dirty mouth...soludo is a confused man meanwhile, he said he is no more a partisan bt he is involvin his speech in politics, i love kayode because he no de hide mouth...BOTH GEJ and GMB ar failures...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Gbawe: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
takedat:
This man is a disgusting piece of humanity.

Indeed. Vile individual totally. It tells a lot about GEJ that Fani-Kayode is an influential spokesman and one of the voices of the President's campaign. Goodluck to all of them. GEJ and FFK are the sort who have nothing to offer and must be swept aside if Nigeria is to make progress. They will both be finished and relegated to history after Buhari is sworn in as President so they best give this fight their all.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
That Jonathan chose a man like Fani Kayode as his spokesman says a lot about his cluelessness

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by sherrylo: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
We have only one public tap in Nigeria working constantly and that is FEMI FANI KAYODE'S mouth.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
This vile isn't fit enough to lace the shoes of Prof Soludo...undecidedundecidedundecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by damoskiy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
FFK abi wat is dat bois name again....u beta start getting set to end ur life behind BARS!!!
Buhari till FFK shows the world his statement of account.

27 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by ZACHIE: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
FFK reminds me of one folklore and a song.
One about singing and dancing for the Elephant as they led him to the throne under a dug pit.

FFK please, go on. Sing a melodious NUNC DIMITTIS for GEJ.
Let him dance to the mellifluous rhyme as you lead him to the guillotine.

FFK, go on soun
GEJ, sugomu, dance on

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by austinvsb1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
eleven:
This is one of the challenges Jonathan has with his media & communications team. They are too inefficient. It took a guy on Twitter (@MrAyeDee) few minutes to completely rubbish Soludo's report with verifiable FACTS and expose Soludo's intellectual deceit.

Meanwhile FFK is rambling nonsense here without facts when there are so many facts supporting the good works of President Jonathan.

Abeg for those who are interested in reading a more matured & intelligent rebuttal, please see link:

http://ad76.com/2015/01/26/on-charles-soludos-anti-goodluck-jonathan-hit-piece/

Or follow @MrAyeDee on Twitter or go through his timelines for updates. The guy is intelligent and very factual.

Did you jst say @MrAyedee?? The dude that hacked Linda ikeji's blog coz he wasn't getting attention from her. That one is just an attention-seeking w-hore. No sane person on twitter takes ayedee serious.

Abt ffk's response, even my 12year cousin thinks he is an i.diot after reading abt the forged email earlier on. Only tanoids thinks ffk makes any sense this days. Nuffsaid

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by makzeze: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
I am a canary, I like singing for my masters. I have no ideology.FFK

12 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by hazyfm1: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
[size=18pt]THIS MAN IS HIGH ON SOMETHING[/size]

HE SHOULD GO & SLEEP ON GEJ'S RAILWAY

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
21b working

10 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by ggrin(f): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
This man again
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Maczeelly(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
I tink somtin is wrong somwia wit diz man called Ffk................Ur mouth will soon be close 4eva wen SAI BUHARI wins d election. C. H. A. N. G. E

16 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by yungcyrus(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
sai GEJ.........................till abowkiiii find him waec

soludo should go and sleeep joi!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by ichidodo: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
FFK should chill out..haba. It isn't anything he sees that he must savage?!..The man should keep his powders dry for the main certificate imbroglio ahead...forget has-beens like Soludo.#BTTG....GEJ4EVER.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by kent79: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Gbagaun!
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by freshness2020: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
The PDP viper!.
Spits venom like hell...
...Lie Mouhammed still dey learn for where FFK dey!
Cari go, cari go! GEJ carri on!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by notoriousbabe: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kai dem don blackmail this fani kayode so tey he just dey yarn anyhow now

9 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by jorlons(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
f
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by DickDastardly(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bullshit
Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by scribble: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
gej is working jawe

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
I dnt undrstnd this noise abt Nigeria being d largest economy im Nigeria...n its being credited to Goodluck.

Lets assume its true.....but it didnt add to the standard of living of pple in Nigeria, did it?

Jst talk a hike arnd ur neighborhood n u will see for yourself d level of poverty.

To b honest i dnt hate GEJ...since d time his govt put a law against gays...since then i admired his govt.

But if we av to b unbias, we must admit that altho he did achieve sometins but d negative parts r more than d positive.

I'm jst being honest here. Gej can rest n give Buhari a chance to bring us the change we want...four years later or more wen he has learned his mistakes n is ready to rule us and take us to d promised land we will vote for him...let Buhari av this chance now.

24 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality- Fani Kayode by omenka(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2015

Meanwhile Nigeria has just won the
prestigious award of being designated as the
largest economy in Africa and this has
happened under the watch of President
Goodluck Jonathan and no-one else.
Holy Mackerel!!! Rotflmao!! This has got to be the biggest deception of the century and this was indeed captured in the Soludo piece when he talked about how the issue was discussed between his friends when they were having lunch.

Mr FFK, in case you don't know, we the informed Nigerians know that Nigeria became the largest economy even before your Oga took office. What his predecessors forgot to do was "rabase" which is a mere statistical exercise. cheesy. The economic factors that made us overtake SA as the biggest economy witnessed their revival before Jonathan took the oath of office and they include telecoms, entertainment, construction, and foreign remittances.

This dude must think we are all foolish. cheesy

Dude has completely lost it. See the way him don relegate Bastard Okupe and Abati.

If you wanna know how stark raving insane this guy has gone and how true Obj's assertion about his personality is, watch this video. Lmao.

https://m.facebook.com/auth.php?api_key=f344cd7bdb7a4331973e73ea22c99ea4&session_key=2c2161609af67c1c024f0d80.0-1000157694&t=1422269149&uid=1000157694&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-video-b-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhvideo-ak-xfp1%2Fv%2Ft42.1790-2%2F10942218_10153069222474828_378415265_n.mp4%3Frl%3D468%26vabr%3D260%26oh%3Ddb9720df4f4039f0921afac80338c8ba%26oe%3D54C8ADA3%26__gda__%3D1422437752_95617ef38dd0951daf1eb9d3e7bb47f1&sig=b424b44bdf759ee097f2bde4e58db19a

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. / Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) / Jonathan Appointed ECOWAS Special Envoy To Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.