Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira (765 Views)

Olx Transaction / Used 1993 Audi 80 Car (tiger Face) ---- Transaction CLOSED !!! / Car Dealers Beware Of Fake Transaction Alert! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira by savesoul(m): 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2008
Make una Help me oooooo, i opened my mail this evening just to receive my pleasant xmas present from GTB. Those assh**s debited my hard earned cash of 155,000 naira, i have tried the customer care number several times, i don't know what to do ooooooo. and to make it more annoying the transaction took place at the head office!!!! I now have a very good reason to stop banking with those exalted animals. if i don't get my money as soon as possible, i will make sure at least 20 of their top staff make the deadline to heaven this year,. I need advice oooooo. angry angry angry
Re: Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira by Middleman: 1:20am On Dec 25, 2008
1st be on calm
sure its something that can be sorted out just go to the head office friday or saturday, Goodluck
and dnt forget my recharge card when dem done rectify am,lol
Re: Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira by sdbaba: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2008
No mind dem, I think they do this on purpose jare. can you imagine they charged me twice for my yearly mastercard charge in the spate of two months, I've complained and up till now, they're yet to rectify it in the last three months.

Even the day I went to complain, a lot of people came to complain about having used their ATM card to withdraw cash and having been debited twice, thrice or even four times for the same amount. I've stopped using my ATM card for now because of this.
Re: Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira by marktwain: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2008
Hope you did not give the details of your online account on any website requesting for an update of GTB's records.
Some scammers are really desperate this days.

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Maxima 2001 / Guardian Press Release - The Petrol Solution / Clean, Imported Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.