Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Man Behind The Mask. #a Documentary Film On Ait# - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Behind The Mask. #a Documentary Film On Ait# (2307 Views)

Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC / Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Man Behind The Mask. #a Documentary Film On Ait# by bigmo1(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
"Jonathan is an irresponsible leader"- Malema (South African activists), Jan 2015

"Nigerian govt is irresponsible" -Hillary Clinton May, 2014

"The Nigerian govt is corrupt and has helped corruption to fester in the Boko Haram troubled country." -Clinton, Dec 2014

"Nigerian government under President Goodluck Jonathan, squandered its oil resources" - Hilary Clinton, 2014

"Nigeria is a yardstick for corruption".- Mugabe March, 2014

"Goodluck Jonathan is incompetent" -Obama, Jan, 2015

"The Nigerian Govt is clueless and lacks direction"- UK parliament, Jan, 2015

"Jonathan leads a corrupt government."-New York Times, 8 May 2014

"Jonathan is a monumental failure" -Me, Jan, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind The Mask. #a Documentary Film On Ait# by nationwide1(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jorussia:
I don't give a damn about those propagandas. For Christ sake,all these things happened when he was a military dictator, this is a Democratic dispensation. Nigerians want to see issues being discussed,not character assassination.
It's not character assassination when the truth is told about someone's character but rather it's character observation.
Re: The Man Behind The Mask. #a Documentary Film On Ait# by Jorussia(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
nationwide1:
It's not character assassination when the truth is told about someone's character but rather it's character observation.
Every military regime in the world have its ugly side.Let them do a comprehensive documentary on all past military regime in Nigeria, let see if others were not worst in terms of human right.I just watched the documentary on NTA,and i must say that i am not moved in my resolve to vote GMB,because all allegations happened in the military regime. The people were arrested, some were guilty of their charges ( ALLI). If GeJ leave office and probed his atrocities may be 10× worst.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] / Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) / Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.