Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,306 members, 7,957,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! (4415 Views)

Somalia and Djibouti are ONE / Somalia Is A Great Country, Check Why! / Bestiality (sex With Animals) Brothels On The Rise In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by Samaale: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Somalias infastructure and economy is taking off!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5VM2PjEez0

Everyone is returning back to somalia.

Somalia far from a failed state!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17080664
Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by Samaale: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Somalias President is named 5th most influential leader by times magazine
http://time100.time.com/2013/04/18/time-100/slide/hassan-sheik-mohamud/
Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by cirmuell(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Good for you. smiley
Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by Samaale: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Somali currency strongest in the world in past 12 months

[img]http://3.bp..com/-17SZwelgQXw/TdLCrtM7haI/AAAAAAAAEyw/PNMmXyesVgE/s1600/image018.jpg[/img]

Here’s a pecuniary peculiarity to rival Bitcoin – the world strongest currency over the past 12 months belongs to a small, war-torn African state without foreign currency reserves or any discernible monetary policy and a central bank of only three years’ standing.
Yet the Somali shilling, Somalia’s official currency, has overcome such disadvantages to appreciate against the US dollar by just under 60 per cent since March last year, becoming the strongest among global 175 currencies tracked by Bloomberg. Its surge has been so pronounced that the second most robust currency over the same period – the Icelandic Krona – could only manage a measly 10.2 per cent rise.

Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by Samaale: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
The New somali Airlines

Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by Samaale: 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by Samaale: 3:01am On Jan 27, 2015
cirmuell:
Good for you. smiley
Thanks bro! this could be a start of a new bright future for somalia
Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by Samaale: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2015
Mogadishu is like Manhattan

Thousands of somalis return each month to rebuild their homeland

Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by jasper7(m): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2015
I share in your joy sir. it's not easy for a country that has seen so much violence rise again. but somalia is doing it... Northern Nigeria should watch this space
Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by chukxie(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2015
I wish Somalia speedy growth in all spheres of development.
Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by Samaale: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2015
jasper7:
I share in your joy sir. it's not easy for a country that has seen so much violence rise again. but somalia is doing it... Northern Nigeria should watch this space
I hope Nigeria gets rid of those pesky Extremists.
Somalia got rid of those al shabab bastards out of somalia and i know Nigeria can get rid of those scum boko haram!
Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by Samaale: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2015
chukxie:
I wish Somalia speedy growth in all spheres of development.
Thanks my african brotha!! After all somalis been through i hope we can transform ourselves like the South koreans did when they went through poverty and war.
Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by wierdpsycho: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2015
samaale what product or service is currently in high demand in mogadishu?.. money has to be made grin
Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by chukxie(m): 1:37am On Jan 28, 2015
Samaale:

Thanks my african brotha!! After all somalis been through i hope we can transform ourselves like the South koreans did when they went through poverty and war.

Godspeed!
Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by Samaale: 1:41am On Feb 14, 2015
chukxie:

Godspeed!

Thank you bro! I Wish Nigeria as well godspeed!

1 Like

Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by Samaale: 1:43am On Feb 14, 2015
wierdpsycho:
samaale what product or service is currently in high demand in mogadishu?.. money has to be made grin
it is tele communication!

There are lot more.

Ill check what else we got
Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by chukxie(m): 2:01am On Feb 14, 2015
Samaale:

Thank you bro! I Wish Nigeria as well godspeed!

I'd definitely like to visit your country someday. So keep the photos and developments coming. Cheers!
Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by Ajuran: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
chukxie:

I'd definitely like to visit your country someday. So keep the photos and developments coming. Cheers!

If you come to Somalia, Saamale will enslave you. Do not do it bro. It's a trick.
Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by chukxie(m): 4:54am On Feb 17, 2015
Ajuran:

If you come to Somalia, Saamale will enslave you. Do not do it bro. It's a trick.

Hahaha!

1 Like

Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by Ajuran: 5:37am On Feb 17, 2015
chukxie:

Hahaha!

That will be your last laugh if you take him up on that offer
Re: OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! by chukxie(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ajuran:

That will be your last laugh if you take him up on that offer

This one strong ooo. I should go ask the prophet with the holy cane how far grin

(1) (Reply)

25 Most Popular Igbo Masquerades / Mothers Day Sayings For This Mothers Day / Expatriates living In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.