Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

How To Get A Flawless Even Coloured And Lightened Skin, Fast, Safe And Naturally - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Get A Flawless Even Coloured And Lightened Skin, Fast, Safe And Naturally (2740 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis / Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes / How To Get A Flawless Even Coloured And Lightened Skin, Fast, Safe And Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Flawless Even Coloured And Lightened Skin, Fast, Safe And Naturally by debezeni: 3:22am On Jan 27, 2015
Glutathion Is an amino acid, known as the most powerful antioxidant. Found naturally in the body,fruits and vegetables. It is an immune booster, detoxificant and with unparalleled antioxidant effect. It is used to treat many sicknesses which includes cancer parkinsonism cataract etc. It is has a very special good effect on skin and can be used to treat acne eczema wrinkles spots and darkheads. Also an antiaging making someone look younger. Higher strength lightens complexion and ppl use it to brighten the skin because it is safe and has no side effect since it is a food supplement. Not like hydroquinone and other synthesised chemicals that can be toxic to skin. Glutathione comes in form of soap, cream, capsules and injections. Is usFDA approved. No side effect recorded. People say the side effect is skin brightening lol.

I have seen people who used it. It worked well. We have placed people of different age groups on it and they keep getting results. And they didnot have to continue using it once they attained the complexion they desired. all needed was maintenance. Unlike bleaching creams you use it once and thats all. Cosmetologists and Dermatologists believe it is the safest skin lightening solution currently because it natural. Most of these celebs we know use the injections(i dont want to mention) and we be wondering why they look like angels. Researches have be done on the brightening effect and it passed all even the recent one that I followed up myself. We advocate this because it safe and natural, and gives a uniform even complexion because it comes as pills and injections, and works from inside out. Unlike the toxic bleaching creams that wont give an even tone *( white head and dark arms).

GLUTATHIONE/KOJIC ACID SOAP

Works fast as well, IT CONTAINS THE POPULAR AND VERY ACTIVE KOJIC ACID

GLUTA PILLS PLUS VITAMIN C PLUS GLUTA/KOJIC ACID SOAP will give you amazing results within couple weeks.

contact us
pharm joe: 08181985957, debezeni@yahoo.com,
pharm jummie: 08027549528,

place yours orders now for GLUTA injections, soap and pills
Re: How To Get A Flawless Even Coloured And Lightened Skin, Fast, Safe And Naturally by princesca: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
How much is the injection?
Re: How To Get A Flawless Even Coloured And Lightened Skin, Fast, Safe And Naturally by sexyglow(f): 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
princesca:
How much is the injection?
hmm cancer dey o lipsrsealed
Re: How To Get A Flawless Even Coloured And Lightened Skin, Fast, Safe And Naturally by queenprecy(f): 12:06am On Jan 28, 2015
how much is d pills n soap
Re: How To Get A Flawless Even Coloured And Lightened Skin, Fast, Safe And Naturally by queenprecy(f): 12:07am On Jan 28, 2015
how much is d pills n soap??
Re: How To Get A Flawless Even Coloured And Lightened Skin, Fast, Safe And Naturally by MsFaith: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2015
It doesn't sound real maybe because op is not replying.
Re: How To Get A Flawless Even Coloured And Lightened Skin, Fast, Safe And Naturally by princesca: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
@sexyglow u make sense@OP dont worry abt the price i have no use for the product thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Flawless Even Coloured And Lightened Skin, Fast, Safe And Naturally by brigthchim: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2015
Glutathione is synthesized from the amino acid cysteine, glutamate and glycine. It acts, when in its reduced form, as one of the major detoxifiers in the body. Glutathione is found in almost all cells. The liver, spleen, pancreas, and lens and cornea of the eye have the highest concentrations. Glutathione levels decrease with age. It acts as an antioxidant, protecting proteins, aiding liver detoxification and helping remove heavy metals from the body and is considered an essential antioxidant factor in slowing aging.

Parkinson's Disease is one of the several diseases where glutathione may play an important role. Many of the things which have been suggested as possible causes of Parkinson's Disease (including pesticides, iron, copper, zinc, manganese, mercury, lead, aluminum, and certain food borne toxins) are all oxidative stressors which deplete glutathione levels in the substantia nigra of the brain. A theory has been proposed [1] that low levels of glutathione put people at greater risk for developing Parkinson's. Experiments in administering glutathione to newly diagnosed patients produce striking improvement in function.[ 2 ,3] When given 600 mg twice a day for 30 days patients showed an average of 42% decline in disability.[4]

Glutathione plays several roles in cancer. It prevents cancer, protecting DNA from damage by detoxifying harmful chemicals and removing them from the body. Low glutathione levels predispose people to cancer. ÒPatients with a variety of malignant disorders were found to have a markedly lowered plasma glutathione level.Ó[5].

Glutathione also fights cancer. It selectively stimulates apoptosis (cell death) of malignant cells while leaving healthy cells unaffected.[6] It does this by regulating the tumor suppressor protein p53. Under normal conditions the p53 protein senses DNA damage in a cell and slows the rate of cell division, giving the cell time to repair itself. If the DNA cannot be repaired, p53 tells the cell to kill itself (apoptosis). Treatment with glutathione may reverse the cancer process. Various studies have shown glutathione reverses development of neuroblastoma, cervical carcinoma, leukemia, and other cancers.[7]

It also seems useful to combine glutathione with certain chemotherapy drugs, especially cisplatin, cyclophosphamine, and bleomycin. Glutathione decreases the toxic side effects of these drugs while either not affecting or increasing their therapeutic effect. Glutathione protects against nerve damage when using cisplatin to treat gastric [8] or ovarian cancer [9].

Its use with ovarian cancer is especially interesting. Ovarian cancer frequently responds to chemotherapy treatment in a dose dependent manner but toxic side effects frequently limit the amounts given. Using glutathione in conjunction with chemotherapy allows the use of higher more effective drug levels. [10]

A similar benefit is seen with radiation therapy. Administering glutathione prior to radiation treatment reduces unwanted side effects.[11, 12]

References:
1. Bains JS, Shaw, CA. Neurodegenerative disoreders in humans: the role of glutathione in oxidative stess- mediated neuronal death. Brain Res Rev 1997;25:335-358
2. Sechi G, Deledda MG, Bua G, et al. Reduced intravenous glutathione in the treatment of early Parkinson's disease. Progr Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 1996;20:1159-70.
3. Perlmutter D. BrainRecovery.com: Po werful Therapy for challenging Brain Disorders. Naples FL: The Perlmutter Health Center (brainrecovery.com) 2000
4. Sechi G, Deledda MG, Bua G, et al. Reduced intravenous glutathione in the treatment of early Parkinson's disease. Progr Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 1996;20:1159-70.
5. Beutler E., and Gelbart T. Plasma glutathione in health and in patients with malignant disease. J Lab Clin Med , 1985: 105;581-584.
6. Donnerstag B, et al. Reduced glutahione and S-acetylgluathione as slective apoptosis inducing agents in cancer therapy. Cancer Letters 1996;110 :63-70.

@sexyglow, keep your self updated. These days if you dont have medical text books, google is thr to help.

Glutathione primarily was used to treat cancer patients. It was discovered that during treatment their skin started glowing and getting fresher, for which glutathione was formulated for skin Enhancement.

There is no known side effects.It is a food supplement and antioxidant. Your body needs it more than it need it you
Re: How To Get A Flawless Even Coloured And Lightened Skin, Fast, Safe And Naturally by veave(f): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2015
You mean to say if i use this products...
I will never die? undecided
I will never get old and wrinkled? undecided
Even if i have a cut, my skin will immediately and automatically grow back and cover without scars? undecided
I do not need to have my bath anymore because i will just be fresh all the time? undecided
Please if it can do all this, let me know and i will take a bank loan to buy it.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Davido Gets New Potrait / Update: Mohammad Ali's Funeral / Seun Kuti: Africas Problems, Satellites Do Not Exist Nor Jesus Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.