Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nipple Orgasm: Techniques For Your Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nipple Orgasm: Techniques For Your Lover (761 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nipple Orgasm: Techniques For Your Lover by LLVelly: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Step 1- Squeeze
your lover should squeeze the fingers together so that he raises ur nipples slightly.
Step 2- Lick
with the tip of the tongue he should lick your nipple in circular motions.
Step 3- Suck
after a few minuets of licking,he should pucker the lips around the nipple and suck gently,then more firmly with vacuum sucking motions.
Step 4 Intensify
save the most intense sensation until the end.
Hint: as with every sexual activity it is important not to make any major changes to the technique as the orgasm reaches. Makes sense.
ACCEPT THE MYSTERY OF YOUR BOOBS
1) Breasts-play differs from women to women. Some like it hard,others soft.
2) Breast sensitivity changes with your menstrual cycle.
3) Accept the mysterious rhythm of your beautiful body.
4) Be patient. You can train your body mentally to orgasm. It's all about the mind,baby.
Re: Nipple Orgasm: Techniques For Your Lover by Tertin(m): 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
Good

(1) (Reply)

How I Will Spend Money This Valentine (pix) / Funny Valentine Picture From The Past ;d ;d / 9 Things Ladies Lie About On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.