Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally (1339 Views)

Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man / Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / President Goodluck Jonathan Grants Dsp Alamieyeseigha State Pardon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by dainformant(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
What a lucky young man he is...President Jonathan who is currently in Lafia, Nasarawa state announced a scholarship award on the grounds of the rally to the young man pictured who spoke during his campaign earlier on.. The announcement was made known by Special Assistant to the president on New media, Reno Omokri who tweeted the on-goings on the campaign ground...

Source; National Helm

Re: President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
I watched it live and I should correct a false impression you are selling to the public.
^ GEJ didn't give him a scholarship, it was given by a popular business man ( Kola Adesina, MD of solar power) who was present at the rally and the scholarship covers his education up to PhD level. GEJ only announced the scholarship.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
Good one presido He needs to go to school and secure his waec certificate so that he does not end like one illiterate General from katsina state

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by gebest: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Bros JEG too late we have already made up our mind to vote pa GMB come february.
Re: President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by Truth24(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wow! One day I will not only be with d president but I will be d President!
God bless Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by iresearcher(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
That guy and his parents should better 'carry face' and look up to God the glory and the lifter of his heads.

Otherwise, they have just entered one chance
Re: President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by dainformant(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Either Reno Omokri is lying or you are, anyways scholarship was given at the rally ground
olrotimi:
I watched it live and I should correct two false impressions you are selling to the public.
^ He ain't no young man, he is a kid.
^ GEJ didn't give him a scholarship, it was given by a popular business man who was present at the rally.( I don't recall the name actually), and the scholarship covers his education up to PhD level. GEJ only announced the scholarship.
Re: President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by Truth24(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
olrotimi:
I watched it live and I should correct two false impressions you are selling to the public.
^ He ain't no young man, he is a kid.
^ GEJ didn't give him a scholarship, it was given by a popular business man who was present at the rally.( I don't recall the name actually), and the scholarship covers his education up to PhD level. GEJ only announced the scholarship.
Until u recall his name for verification, I don't believe it
Re: President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by mtchris(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wow
Re: President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by hyfr(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is what we need. I'd advice that kid to keep his wassce certificates safely including other certificates. We'd wipe out illiteracy soon
Re: President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by adanduka: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
His parents should get a written and well documented scholarship promise otherwise ...
Re: President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by clevvermind(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jonathan is a man with a kind heart. Some people just want to pull him down and they would fail.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by rozayx5(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
only if buhari had seen gej 60 years ago embarassed

he wud have gotten a certificate
Re: President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by hedonistic: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Is that an aki and paw paw kind of 'young man' or a real under 10 kid?
Re: President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by enifex(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
The History of Buhari’s Both In Military And Civilian With Photos

Larry Diamond is a Senior Research Fellow at the Hoover Institution. He is the author of a forthcoming book, Class, Ethnicity and Democracy in Nigeria: The Failure of the First Nigerian Republic. Currently he is co-editing a multi-authored comparative study of democracy in developing nations. Through the improbable device of a military coup, Nigeria has been delivered from dictatorship.

To be sure, the form of government remains a military regime, and almost certainly will for many years to come. In fact, much of the top leadership remains the same: the August 27 coup d’état was engineered by high-ranking officers #SeeMoreHere of Gen. Buhari history http://nairaland.com/history-buharis-military-civilian/
Re: President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Na the adopted son of the first family... grin
Re: President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
dainformant:
Either Reno Omokri is lying or you are, anyways scholarship was given at the rally ground
Reno Omokri is a politician, I am not. Figure that out.
Re: President Jonathan Grants Young Man Scholarship Award During His Nasarawa Rally by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Truth24:

Until u recall his name for verification, I don't believe it

Doubting Thomas should be considered a Saint!
His name is Kola Adesina, a close friend of GEJ.
He is a businessman, the owner of Sahara power, the coy that acquired Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company which happens to be the largest single electricity company in Nigeria. Is your doubt satisfied or I should also show you the pix?

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Buhari / Mukhtar Dan’iyan: A Formidable Media Aide Or Pdp’s Greek Gift? / Unbelievable - Arik Air Flight "W3721" Seat Has No Upholstery, Its Bare Metal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.