Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So (1474 Views)

BREAKING: ‘president Buhari Attended Mosque, But Very Ill’ / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by dachpee(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Moslem are free from campaigning from their place of worship without criticism even making it compulsory, but I came to discover that in the Christiandom when the Pastor do same it becomes a very big problem. Why?
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by simpleseyi: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
dachpee:
Moslem are free from campaigning from their place of worship without criticism even making it compulsory, but I came to discover that in the Christiandom when the Pastor do same it becomes a very big problem. Why?

Do you go to mosque also? Or rather, can you upload a video of an Imam campaigning for a political party instead of preaching the gospel?

5 Likes

Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by redcap: 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Just my thought.This evening they keep going about how buhari will deliver Eldorado to them and why they mustn't vote a christian,and I asked myself,is it wrong for us christians to do same in our churches?

5 Likes

Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by redcap: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
simpleseyi:

Do you go to mosque also? Or rather, can you upload a video of an Imam campaigning for a political party instead of preaching the gospel?

I don't need to go to any mosque.Their PAS is enough nuisance already.

8 Likes

Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by davdandam(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Funny enough was hearing a very aggressive message from a mosques public address system last Friday. ........hmmmmm religious tolerance, tribal and ethnic tolerance in Nigeria is just a scam. ..make every man hold im side come feb. ...... coolquote me and be ignored

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by meforyou1(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
simpleseyi:

are u saying that Muslims are not campaigning in mosques or what?

1 Like

Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by Skako(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
dachpee:
u are again with ur propagander?
If u won can campaign go build ur church and campaign there

religion fanatics pple

1 Like

Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by simpleseyi: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Muslims have been campaigning for Jonathan na. Namadi Samboribodo said that Buhari has selected a pastor who owns about 5000 churches as runnning mate, so Muslims should not vote for Buhari. Is that not a campaign by Muslims for PDP. I now understand why Namadi Samboribodo was never allowed to speak, Goatluck Jonathan discovered that Namadi Samboribodo's brain got burnt with his (Sambo) certificates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by psucc(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yes they do so just as they also come out of the same mosque to bomb, kill and maim.
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by dachpee(m): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2015
simpleseyi:
Muslims have been campaigning for Jonathan na. Namadi Samboribodo said that Buhari has selected a pastor who owns about 5000 churches as runnning mate, so Muslims should not vote for Buhari. Is that not a campaign by Muslims for PDP. I now understand why Namadi Samboribodo was never allowed to speak, Goatluck Jonathan discovered that Namadi Samboribodo's brain got burnt with his (Sambo) certificates.
understand the the question before responding mosque and church campaigning not individual
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by dachpee(m): 6:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Skako:
u are again with ur propagander?
If u won can campaign go build ur church and campaign there

religion fanatics pple
mallam please answer the question
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by babyfaceafrica: 7:18am On Jan 28, 2015
Why must you campaign in churches? Is that what the house of God is for? So because muslims are doin it you must do it? Doesn't that make you a christain without direction? Collect your pvc and vote for who your heart desires ,don't wait for a man of God to tell you who to vote for,don't make mockery of the house of God
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by Deeninetyseven(m): 7:53am On Jan 28, 2015
dachpee:
You go to mosque also? Which state is that mosque located?
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by Skako(m): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2015
dachpee:
mallam please answer the question
the answer is a capital and bold NO

muslims are not like u christian

as am typing i have 1 audio on my frm RCCG which they are campaign for jonathan in there auditorium frm pastor emmanuel if u need it i will extract it,and upload it here
and u cann't find a single of it frm muslims
tanx
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:25am On Jan 28, 2015
Liar! Have you ever heard an imam endorsing anybody in the mosque? Do imams permit politicians, like pastors do in churches, to address the congregation?
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by swtdrms(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2015
Christians guilty of an issue doesn't necessarily mean that muslims are/or must be guilty of that same issue, as earlier asked, pls kindly upload video or audio of the campaign in mosque? i can remember the last time some (hungry) mallams vow to campaign in mosque, they promised to campaign for Jonathan and mind you, they will delifinitely be resisted because the mosque is not for partisanship.
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by Safari29: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2015
lies. op in Islam we don't endorse politicians. you vote for whom your heart desire. unlike christenity. It is understandable tough. We spend less time in mosque than u christian spend in churches. We gats no time for that shit
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by DonaldGenes(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2015
davdandam:
Funny enough was hearing a very aggressive message from a mosques public address system last Friday. ........hmmmmm religious tolerance, tribal and ethnic tolerance in Nigeria is just a scam. ..make every man hold im side come feb. ...... coolquote me and be ignored

Lmào Bad pikin

BTW, show us the MOSQUE let's go on fact-finding mission
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by ichidodo: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2015
It is a campaign strategy coined by Buhari and his cohorts while he goes about with southern collaborators inside churches,making faces at the press to hoodwink gullible christian votes to his cause at the same spreading the gospel of 'change and other idealistic concepts'.His lieutenants up north are seriously campaigning in mosques calling anyone who votes otherwise as infidels,calling on violence onto anybody especially christians amongst them who might swing the votes. It is a win win situation for Buhari but the only draw back is the poverty pervading the north and how the political financial structure lies solely with the PDP down to the chieftains,village heads and district heads in the grassroots and remote villages in the North. And the only people worshipping Buhari are unfortunately the almajiris,who might not be eligible to vote but will become willing tools for Buhari to unleash mayhem...
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by Safari29: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2015
ichidodo:
It is a campaign strategy coined by Buhari and his cohorts while he goes about with southern collaborators inside churches and making faces at the press to hoodwink gullible christian votes to his cause at the same spreading the gospel of 'change and other idealistic concepts'.His lieutenants up north are seriously campaigning in mosques calling anyone who votes otherwise as infidels,calling on violence onto anybody especially christians amongst them who might swing the votes. It is a win win situation for Buhari but the only draw back is the poverty pervading the north and how the political financial structure lies solely with the PDP down to the chieftains,village heads and district heads in the grassroots and remote villages in the North. And the only people worshipping Buhari are unfortunately the almajiris,who might not be eligible to vote but will become willing tools for Buhari to unleash mayhem...

trash
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by ichidodo: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Safari29:

trash
Yeah its gonna be trash because we have exposed your operations,You think we don't know your ways?? Or your principle of Al-taqqiya in Islam? Where it is considered a righteous act to lie to non-muslims to decieve them for the futherance Islam and her interests including voting for Buhari, decieving and killing any dissenting votes?
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by Safari29: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2015
ichidodo:
Yeah its gonna be trash because we have exposed your operations,You think we don't know your ways?? Or your principle of Al-taqqiya in Islam? Where it is considered a righteous act to lie to non-muslims to decieve them for the futherance Islam and her interests including voting for Buhari, decieving and killing any dissenting votes?

still trash
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by ichidodo: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2015
Safari29:

still trash
Its not my problem for he who has eyes have seen and read...Christians beware!
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by ichidodo: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2015
ichidodo:
It is a campaign strategy coined by Buhari and his cohorts while he goes about with southern collaborators inside churches,making faces at the press to hoodwink gullible christian votes to his cause at the same spreading the gospel of 'change and other idealistic concepts'.His lieutenants up north are seriously campaigning in mosques calling anyone who votes otherwise as infidels,calling on violence onto anybody especially christians amongst them who might swing the votes. It is a win win situation for Buhari but the only draw back is the poverty pervading the north and how the political financial structure lies solely with the PDP down to the chieftains,village heads and district heads in the grassroots and remote villages in the North. And the only people worshipping Buhari are unfortunately the almajiris,who might not be eligible to vote but will become willing tools for Buhari to unleash mayhem...
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by Safari29: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2015
ichidodo:
Its not my problem for he who has eyes have seen and read...Christians beware!
stop spewing trash bro because of how much. U change ur text colour because u want ur paymaster to notice ur trash.
U are such a bigoted fellow thou
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by ichidodo: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2015
Safari29:
[s]
stop spewing trash bro because of how much. U change ur text colour because u want ur paymaster to notice ur trash.
U are such a bigoted fellow thou[/s]
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by WMD(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Skako:
the answer is a capital and bold NO

muslims are not like u christian

as am typing i have 1 audio on my frm RCCG which they are campaign for jonathan in there auditorium frm pastor emmanuel if u need it i will extract it,and upload it here
and u cann't find a single of it frm muslims
tanx
Bros bon dat tin. Muslims don't only canpaign they go as far as placing a cours on anyone that vote for non muslim. I have a muslim friend that have lots of such tapes. I mean come leave in d north n u will knw better that is if u r not living in self denial
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by Balkan(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2015
simpleseyi:

Do Muslims preach the Gospel too?
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by Skako(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2015
WMD:

Bros bon dat tin. Muslims don't only canpaign they go as far as placing a cours on anyone that vote for non muslim. I have a muslim friend that have lots of such tapes. I mean come leave in d north n u will knw better that is if u r not living in self denial
upload the tape or i will ask oyedepo to open the gate of hell for u

1 Like

Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by makanaki19: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2015
IT NOT ABOUT RELIGION BUT IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE
Re: Moslems Campaign In Mosque But Christians Are Highly Criticized For Doing So by nellyjohn: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
dachpee:
My dear don't mind them. The truth still remains that GEJ will win and dere is nothing Apc can do abt it

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Eze,igbo Chiefs In Lagos Endorse Buhari, Ambode / Borno Declares Monday Public Holiday For Buhari / Picture Of Buhari And Goodluck On May 29 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.