Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

25 Signs You Found The Person You Could Spendthe Rest Of Your Life With - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 25 Signs You Found The Person You Could Spendthe Rest Of Your Life With (998 Views)

Nigerian Man Cooks Coconut Rice For His Family So His Wife Can Rest / Do You Really Love The Person You Married? / Woman, Why I Will Always Be Afraid Of Them For The Rest Of My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Signs You Found The Person You Could Spendthe Rest Of Your Life With by liljboy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
[b]. 1. They surprise you for no other reason than to
see a smile on your face
2. They listen to you, really listen, when you talk
3. You miss them when they're gone
4. But you also can still live your life when they're
away, too
5. You can see a future with them
6. You genuinely want them in your life
7. You love them as not just a lover, but as a
person
8. If you just met at a bar, you know you'd think
they were awesome
9. You have similar interests and goals
10. Still, they teach you new things
11. They want the best for you
12. And they always lift you up
13. They're okay with helping you when you need a
favor
14. They compliment you without being prompted
15. They get along with your family
16. They follow through on their promises
17. Your friends like them
18. Their little quirks only bother you for a little bit,
but you know it doesn't make or break them
19. They never make rude, mean or hurtful
comments
20. They never talk negatively about your
appearance
21. When you both fight, you fight fair (no name-
calling)
22. They can make you smile just by looking at
them
23. Or turned on
24. They can make a bad day good just knowing
you'll get to talk to them about it
25. They will be honest with you, and will appreciate
you doing the same
[/b]
Re: 25 Signs You Found The Person You Could Spendthe Rest Of Your Life With by smsshola(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
They also make u cry...and wipe ur tears always too.
Re: 25 Signs You Found The Person You Could Spendthe Rest Of Your Life With by liljboy(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
smsshola:
They also make u cry...and wipe ur tears always too.
lol should that be No.26?
Re: 25 Signs You Found The Person You Could Spendthe Rest Of Your Life With by Qmab: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Sounds like me and my boyfriend. Nd i really wanna get married to him.
Re: 25 Signs You Found The Person You Could Spendthe Rest Of Your Life With by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
THE LIST IS NOT COMPLETE
Re: 25 Signs You Found The Person You Could Spendthe Rest Of Your Life With by mgbeketoto: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Did he or she find the same in YOU?
It takes 2 to gel o! wink
Re: 25 Signs You Found The Person You Could Spendthe Rest Of Your Life With by Fkforyou(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
I swear I no read that list cos am sure someone is going to say number so and so is very true and I would be forced to scroll back up....so fvck it.
Anyway for me,the most important thing is for the girl to have the same philosophical outlook towards life and share the same ideologies with me.....shikena.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Growing Up In Single Parent Family. / Male Courtship Rituals In Nature has the Male begging the Female / Video Footage Captures 2 Sisters Jumping Out Of Burning House To Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.