Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Video Footage Captures 2 Sisters Jumping Out Of Burning House To Safety - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video Footage Captures 2 Sisters Jumping Out Of Burning House To Safety (975 Views)

Baby Miraculously Saved From A Burning House (Video) / 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) / My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Footage Captures 2 Sisters Jumping Out Of Burning House To Safety by Onyeka32(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Two young women jumped to safety from a burning building on Tuesday.

The fire, which took place at Morgan’s Landing Apartments in Sandy Springs, Georgia, USA left 29 people without a home.

Two neighbours coaxed the young woman at the window to jump down to them, and a second young girl followed her.

The authorities are still investigating the cause of the fire as the Red Cross tends to those who were displaced by the blaze.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZflbMzsXCE

Re: Video Footage Captures 2 Sisters Jumping Out Of Burning House To Safety by MosakuAW(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
shocked

That's what i called Boldness.

It's better to have a broken legs or hands than to be burnt alive.

Lucky babes
Re: Video Footage Captures 2 Sisters Jumping Out Of Burning House To Safety by INTROVERT(f): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Who wan die before
Re: Video Footage Captures 2 Sisters Jumping Out Of Burning House To Safety by hefty4real(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Must have been really scary 4 them to have taken such an impromptu dive

There's a girl above me ehnn. She can do FTC like lightening shocked
Re: Video Footage Captures 2 Sisters Jumping Out Of Burning House To Safety by xynerise: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
The one landing with her head is in serious trouble.

When death came knocking, you just have to be a superhuman
Re: Video Footage Captures 2 Sisters Jumping Out Of Burning House To Safety by Kingbilo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Respect.. See what adrenaline can do.. Same girl cannot do cartwheel on a normal day sha
Re: Video Footage Captures 2 Sisters Jumping Out Of Burning House To Safety by viceldo(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
omo o cirious ni shocked
Re: Video Footage Captures 2 Sisters Jumping Out Of Burning House To Safety by pretydiva(f): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dem get mind oo.chaii.. c dat babe wan land wit her head. I hope dey were unhurt. Cos d pix luk scary

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Beautiful Souls On All Souls Day - Nov 2 / Help Detained Mothers At Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro. / Couple Married For 31years Split Over Infidelity Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.