Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ (12147 Views)

Gossip Queen / a / An Interesting Poem On Amebo (gossip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by vanni(f): 12:24am On Dec 26, 2008
Stella Dimoko -Korkus has grown to become the most dreaded gossip journalist in Nigeria. Alot of celebrities and people who read Encomium are familiar with the name. But many really don't know the fearless lady who tells stories as it is. Overtime, I have followed her stories and have enjoyed her gist cafe column in Encomium. I thought i Should let Nairalanders get to know her for real,

I have posted a few of her pics. She is a very lovely soul and full of life.

Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by pierremarc(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2008
u call someone dat goes around ruining homes lovely?! u need a shrink and she ain't even fly. i can write a column dissing her. be guided man. angry angry angry angry angry wink
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by vanni(f): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2008
I know her to be a journalist and if she has ruined homes i am not aware of that,
well if u decide to write a column about her, that would be your cup of coffee, not mine grin
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by JJYOU: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2008
pierremarc:

u call someone that goes around ruining homes lovely?! u need a shrink and she ain't even fly. i can write a column dissing her. be guided man. angry angry angry angry angry wink
dont do anything that will bring shame if known.
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2008
she looks like a retired pro******* grin grin
she has tons of courage sha
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by blissfullynaughty: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2008
vanni:

Stella Dimoko -Korkus has grown to become the most dreaded gossip journalist in Nigeria. Alot of celebrities and people who read Encomium are familiar with the name. But many really don't know the fearless lady who tells stories as it is. Overtime, I have followed her stories and have enjoyed her gist cafe column in Encomium. I thought i Should let Nairalanders get to know her for real,

I have posted a few of her pics. She is a very lovely soul and full of life.

If your unveiling of the woman is supposed to be a good thing, I'm afraid that it has failed miserably. Those pictures (all of them) are perfectly dreadful and do her no favours. Are these the best pictures there are of the woman?
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 31, 2008
Creepy pics.
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by vanni(f): 5:32am On Dec 31, 2008
@ ziddy
haba! that's unfair of you to say. she is not that bad looking.  I had heard people carry on like she was really ugly but when I saw these pics, I changed my mind. To me, she is okay.
@ Blis
who says the attempt to unveil our own Stella has failed? Mbanu ! Na lie be that . Infant, you go soon see how popular she is.
Regarding her pics, I never knew what she looked like until a friend sent me these. If I get better pictures of her, I won't hesitate to share them here with naira landers.
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2008
lady does look like someone who does olofofo/amebo for a living grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by vanni(f): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2008
@ Oyb
U no see the thread topic? lol! na her work be that. kiss
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by spikedcylinder: 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2009
Jeez.
So this is her? I read her column almost every week and she goes around yabbing people. See the idiot that crowned someone "Stretch mark queen"? She even has stretch marks on her own face!
Pssft! angry

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 03, 2009
Lol, is she bleaching or what?
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by vanni(f): 3:40am On Jan 03, 2009
@ Stillwater
My dear I no no, o.
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by spikedcylinder: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2009
LOL!

Now I think the OP was being sarcastic. How on earth can this pass for pretty? I know beauty is in the eye of the blah blah blah but I would not be so harsh on her if I don't read what she says about other people. Imagine this chick naming Omotola and Adaora Ukoh as Queens of stretch marks? Bear in mind that Omotola has children! undecided
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by Skidoc(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2009
She wowo o! shocked shocked
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by vanni(f): 1:19am On Jan 05, 2009
spikedcylinder:

LOL!

Now I think the OP was being sarcastic. How on earth can this pass for pretty? I know beauty is in the eye of the blah blah blah but I would not be so harsh on her if I don't read what she says about other people. Imagine this chick naming Omotola and Adaora Ukoh as Queens of stretch marks? Bear in mind that Omotola has children! undecided

Well I never used the word "pretty" to describe her. I only said she is a lovely soul and full of life. I was referring to her inner qualities.
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by netotse(m): 1:25am On Jan 05, 2009
looking at the pics only one thing comes to mind

God mad man and sed it was good, He didnt say beautiful so not er'body has to be beautiful now,
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by ikamefa(f): 1:33am On Jan 05, 2009
vanni:

Well I never used the pretty to describe her. I only said she is a lovely soula and full of life. I was referring to her inner qualities.

look at that bang belly! " grin"

persin wey go do olofo plus cuss-master work must be pretty and have nice hair dayuuuuuuuuuummm! cheesy

o da bi shigidi   "  grin "

moji danisa or was it damisa jemigbe was worse than her
where is she today? grin
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by vanni(f): 1:37am On Jan 05, 2009
@ Ikamefa

grin grin grin grin grin grin
  Na u sabi!
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by ikamefa(f): 1:40am On Jan 05, 2009
vanni:

@ Ikamefa

grin grin grin grin grin grin
  Na u sabi!

yes oh na me saka!

persin wey go point finger to another persin must be a dime piece! no dust or even a speck of dirt must be found on her

now look at those pixs you posted , even my very dark and lumpy ass is berra than that! " grin "
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by spikedcylinder: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2009
vanni:

Well I never used the word "pretty" to describe her. I only said she is a lovely soul and full of life. I was referring to her inner qualities.

Oh well. Glad you didn't use the word "pretty" but IMO, anyone that says such horrible things about other people isn't exactly "lovely, soulful and full of life". undecided
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by vanni(f): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2009
@Spike cylinder
Stella is only doing her job. She is paid to write. If you don't like her column and what she writes, then spare yourself the trauma of reading. Personally, if I don't like a writer I don't read what they write.
I still maintain that she is a lovely soul and full of life. Its my opinion and mine to keep.
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2009
i have a feeling that you are stella domiko
if not why are you trying so hard for us to know
this lady who is best imagined as a beautiful woman
and not those crapy pictures of '' her '' that you have posted.

sad sad i love her write ups but now that was then.the thought that
this urgly woman is the same person that gives all that juice colums
is making me sick to my legs sad

pls tell who ever is in this picture to spend more time in the gym so as to
lose all that belly fat lipsrsealed undecided its just not chick at all angry

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by vanni(f): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2009
EFOSA VAL:

i have a feeling that you are stella domiko
if not why are you trying so hard for us to know
this lady who is best imagined as a beautiful woman
and not those crapy pictures of '' her '' that you have posted.

sad sad i love her write ups but now that was then.the thought that
this urgly woman is the same person that gives all that juice colums
is making me sick to my legs sad

please tell who ever is in this picture to spend more time in the gym so as to
lose all that belly fat lipsrsealed undecided its just not chick at all angry

People's opinion are their natural entitlement. Its a Gift of God and without repentance.
Believe it or not, This is Stella Dimoko-Korkus.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and No I am not her.
Now that you know she is the one behind "Gist Cafe" and its making you sick, then do yourself this favour and quit reading. Regards her belly fat, I cant deliver the message to her cos I dont know her personally. However, I hear she has a blog. If you google her name, it might come up and you can leave the message there for her to read.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by spikedcylinder: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2009
You don't know her personally yet you are quite sure she is "full of life". Sure. undecided

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by vanni(f): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2009
I don talk finish. No modification.
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by princesa(f): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2009
i actually dont know her
but she sounds like my kind of lady
whats her own with bad-belleswhen she is making her money
abeg carry on stella grin
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by vanni(f): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2009
Thank you Princesca
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by princesa(f): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2009
sure,
i love independent ladies cheesy
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by spikedcylinder: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2009
Her face looks like a dirty, old towel. undecided
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by olofofogal(f): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2009
looooooooooooool, hey ya all,i am honoured to be dissed here.

someone told me bout this thread and i decided to come and see for myself, as una yab me so,una worse pass me!

i worwor?chai abeg make una drop tips on how to make me a lil pretty!

one more thing,DONT HATE THE PLAYER;HATE THE GAME.

why r some actresses hiding under anoda id to diss me,dissing is free,abeg make una yab me well well.

bleaching?, nooooooooo na result of pregnancy.
big belle?, well after carrying baies there,how else shud it be?e no gree flat again so pls name me big belle queen!
hmm what else?

happy new year ya all.
Re: Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ by theopops: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2009
You got to give it to her. She surely makes gossip interesting.

Olofofogal, nohin do you o jare. When they are as old as you and after pikins, we go see how flat them stomach go be. I say, nohin do you. I gbadun your blog. Bad grammar, good grammar o, I no care. As long as you supply gist, I go read.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of A Condom / Eze Goes To School And Lacomb Not In Use Today? / Ajayi And His Tenants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.