Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? (9579 Views)

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Workforce Invite, Who Is With Me On This? / Whytecleon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Mobidot(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
I received the message below today and i really want anybody that know much about this recruitment to please tell me more about it. Better still if you also invited, this is an avenue to rub minds before the day. Thanks

You are invited for an aptitude test and interview on Thursday, 29/01/2015 for the position of Transaction Officer
Venue......Afolabi Aina street Off .........
Please come with your Cv,Formal passport,original and photocpies of all your credentials.....
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Sholy9ja: 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Got dsame invite too. Hw true is it plz?
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Lennylinconlee(m): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Guesse u guyz are OND or HND older......cus dis are people dey usually call for test
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Sholy9ja: 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yes I am an hnd holder. Bt hw true is dis job and wats their salary package lyk?
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Mobidot(m): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Well , i just went through my archive of applications and discovered d original advert.

See d advert below, it might help you to prepare for both test and interview

Transaction Officer

Company: Whyte Cleon Limited
Location(s):
Specialization: Banking / Finance / Accounting
Industry: Banking / Financial Services
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type: fulltime

Job Details
Job Title: Transaction Officer

Job Description:
• Taking deposit from customers and crediting their accounts respectively.
• Collection and posting of dividend warrant
• Processing of cheque lodgement for local and central clearing
• Opening of Savings and Current Accounts
• Calling of tellers transaction on daily basis
• Posting of profit and loss account
• Payment of cheques that meet mandate requirements
• Receive all cheques of any amount, provide timely and courteous teller services
• Obtain approval from head of tellers or appropriate authority for amount beyond own limit.
• Monitor the cash-in-till balance and request for funds as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned by head of tellers.

Essential Functions:
• Open and close of teller batch for the day's operations.
• Payment of cash and cheques withdrawal to customers.
• Received of both cash and cheques deposit into customers accounts.
• Register of all cash transactions in their respective registers and balance registers daily.
• Posting all customers' transactions.
• Check customer's balance and verify customer's signatures.
• Ensure cash analyses are done on all cash transactions.
• Call over of daily transactions.
• Escalation of issues bothering on cash theft, lose, shortages/ overages.
• Carries out other tasks as assigned by the head of teller

Job Requirements
Required Experience: 0-1 year(s)
Desired Courses:
Educational Qualification:
• HND Graduate only (Minimum Lower Credit).
• Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.

Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Very quick learner
• Keen attention to details
• Good team player
• Relationship Management
• Problem Solving
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite1
• Strong computer skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Good written and oral communication
• Service orientation and strong Customer focus
• Integrity
- See more at: https://ngcareers.com/job/2015-01/transaction-officer-at-whyte-cleon-limited#sthash.AHL15kgy.dpuf
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Utchgirl(f): 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Plz,hw did u guys get d invitation? Tru mail or txt msg?
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Mobidot(m): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lennylinconlee:
Guesse u guyz are OND or HND older......cus dis are people dey usually call for test

Yeah, The advert was basically for HND holders. And they are recruiting for one of the first generation banks. I think it worth trying if u meet the requirement. Whoever has any idea about their test format and the whole process should share with us please.
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Mobidot(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Utchgirl:
Plz,hw did u guys get d invitation? Tru mail or txt msg?

The message was through text. I recieved mine around 5.37pm. No mail was sent to me.
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Utchgirl(f): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mobidot:

The message was through text. I recieved mine around 5.37pm. No mail was sent to me.
Tnx . I applied bt hv nt receive any msg. Dts Y im curious.
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Sholy9ja: 12:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Tanx to u all. Plz anybody wit d clue on hw d questions wil look lyk?
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by baines3(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2015
Mobidot:
I received the message below today and i really want anybody that know much about this recruitment to please tell me more about it. Better still if you also invited, this is an avenue to rub minds before the day. Thanks

You are invited for an aptitude test and interview on Thursday, 29/01/2015 for the position of Transaction Officer
Venue......Afolabi Aina street Off .........
Please come with your Cv,Formal passport,original and photocpies of all your credentials.....

wot time is ur test and interview 2mao
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Mobidot(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
@baines3, i was scheduled for 10am but wont be going cos im older than 27yrs
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nothing is new under the sun: Whytecleon Ltd Calling - Oct 09, 2013 https://www.nairaland.com/1471381/whytecleon-ltd-calling
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by baines3(m): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mobidot:
@baines3, i was scheduled for 10am but wont be going cos im older than 27yrs
u can still try it u might b lucky 2 scale thru
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Mobidot(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
chukux2:
Nothing is new under the sun: Whytecleon Ltd Calling - Oct 09, 2013 https://www.nairaland.com/1471381/whytecleon-ltd-calling
Thank u so much . I think d thread is highly revealing.
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Whizkid4real: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mobidot:

Yeah, The advert was basically for HND holders. And they are recruiting for one of the first generation banks. I think it worth trying if u meet the requirement. Whoever has any idea about their test format and the whole process should share with us please.
d test is electronic base exam, that cover networking, customer relationship and order aspect. but u ave to be computer literate and tym caution. gud luck bro
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Mobidot(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Whizkid4real:

d test is electronic base exam, that cover networking, customer relationship and order aspect. but u ave to be computer literate and tym caution. gud luck bro
Thanks
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Mobidot(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Guys, how was d test and interview?
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Olalerewumi: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2015
I did the test and interview and I was giving 2 guarantor's form to fill, including 3personal data forms. They've also carried out medicals and promised to call us back for our appointment letter.
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by prettywendy: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2015
Well.whytcleon recuit for wema n other coy bt if its transaction officer is a teller job and ur pay is 46,390 lol. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by favouredon(f): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2015
Its like u are a whytecleon staff with wemabank, Prettywendy. U forgot to add d 92kobo too. lol
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Mobidot(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
Olalerewumi:
I did the test and interview and I was giving 2 guarantor's form to fill, including 3personal data forms. They've also carried out medicals and promised to call us back for our appointment letter.
. Are u 27yrs or below? When did u do d medicals and which bank are u to work for? Have they discuss d salary with u and does it make sense? Kindly answer these questions asap.
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
actually i did my test today and the man asked me my previous salary offer i told him, he asked when am i available to start working, i told him as soon as my services is needed, i applied for front desk officer and we re like 10 interviewd, do u think dey ll get back to me cry
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Olalerewumi: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
@mobidot. I did the test and interview on the 28th of january and I did the documentation the following week. After checking that all guarantor's forms and personal data forms were filled correctly and submitted, we were directed to ikeja medical centre for the medicals. We were told it wld take 2 to 3 weeks for them to call us for the appointment letter. Bank is Wema and salary not yet specified
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Olalerewumi: 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
I am older than 27yrs old o. Bt I wasn't screened out during the test and during the interview. A lot of peeps were told to go both after the test and interview
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Mobidot(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Olalerewumi:
@mobidot. I did the test and interview on the 28th of january and I did the documentation the following week. After checking that all guarantor's forms and personal data forms were filled correctly and submitted, we were directed to ikeja medical centre for the medicals. We were told it wld take 2 to 3 weeks for them to call us for the appointment letter. Bank is Wema and salary not yet specified
Thanks for your response, I did both test and interview on 5th feb. And was told they will get back to me. Nothing have been heard up till now. Thought it was age issue bt now I'm not sure again.
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Fritziee(f): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2015
zaragal:
actually i did my test today and the man asked me my previous salary offer i told him, he asked when am i available to start working, i told him as soon as my services is needed, i applied for front desk officer and we re like 10 interviewd, do u think dey ll get back to me cry
hi zara have been trying to reach you.. can you give me your working mobile line
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by sabichele: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2015
I applied for Marketing Associate; yet to hear from them o. Perhaps, I should ask this here: is there a functional wema bank in Kd? sad
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Fritziee:
hi zara have been trying to reach you.. can you give me your working mobile line

Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Emeca: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
zaragal:

i hope this is not off-topic bt when they ask for credentials which documents do they actually want to see?? Thanks
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by rukeh(f): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
I also did the test and the interview...The medical report was sent to my mail and its perfect.Still waiting to hear from them.
Re: Whytecleon Invite-who Else Got This? by Olalerewumi: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2015
rukeh:
I also did the test and the interview...The medical report was sent to my mail and its perfect.Still waiting to hear from them.
@rukeh..pls can I have your number?I got my medical report too and twas okay.pls let me knw wen u hear from them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Microsoft Nigeria Graduate, Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.