Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai (1312 Views)

Nigerians Are Unfair To Buhari, Says El-rufai / Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP / Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by pontirock(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
The All Progressives Congress governorship candidate in Kaduna State, Malam Nasir el-Rufai, said the presidential candidate of the APC, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), will inherit a sick economy when elected as President in the February.
El-Rufai noted that he would inherit a bankrupt state if eventually elected as the chief executive officer of Kaduna State in the February 28 poll.
The former minister of the Federal Capital Territory spoke at an Organised Private Sector interactive session on Tuesday in Kaduna.
He said the state was reeling under domestic liabilities totalling N106bn owed to various sources.
He argued that most of the money received or generated is used to settle debts, adding that about N700‎bn was wasted in the past seven years in the state, a situation he described as most “unfortunate.”
El-Rufai noted that the nation was presently passing through an economic crisis as it was in 1983.
“General Muhammadu Buhari will be inheriting a broken economy like he did in 1983, just like I am going to likely inherit a bankrupt state when we take over power,” he said.
Speaking on his manifesto, the governorship candidate said if elected into office in February, he would, among other things, develop human capital, ensure a free and compulsory education for the first nine years for all children in the state as well as fix schools and improve on teachers training.
He said he would ensure that the salary of teachers were higher than any civil servants in the state’s workforce.
Other area that would receive his attention, el-Rufai said, was the security of lives and property of the people of the state.
He emphasised on the need to support security agencies, improve intelligence gathering and above all, to improve governance and tackle corruption in the state.http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-will-inherit-a-sick-economy-says-el-rufai/
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by capip120(m): 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
El rufai we Nigerians cannot inherit a sick president too!!
Nigeria's economy is the biggest in Africa, the last time I did consultations, a sick economy can't make a big economy. even CNN wey every body no say dem no carry eye see any better thing for naija don confirm say Nigeria is among the top 3 investment destination in the world. so what Else Rufai?
Fayose may be right afterall......
we don't want someone with questionable health coupled with senility.
whether the devil likes it or not GEJ till 2019 haters can go and die!!! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by Movesz(m): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thats the new beging.
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by klodike(m): 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Oboi we na road we need across the bridge oh. Because we go to school, we are safe, etc. So u better have that as part of your plans otherwise we may still consider the sleeper grin.
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by nke001: 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
El rufai, The Dreamer...

Wake Up!
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by KenJak(m): 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jonathan, farewell! Bye Bye! Safe journey to Otuoke. Buhari, Aso rock belongs to you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Are they already giving excuses?
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by Ikengawo: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by dre11(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
The economy is already bartered......
Soludu have said it all

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by clevvermind(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
the economy is not sick, you are the one that is sick. go for medical checkup now.
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by Terry68: 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
How sick? This politics should come and go. Getting sick already of it.

Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by enoqueen: 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
APC should take over jare.....

February 2015 seems so faraway...
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by Truckpusher(m): 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
clevvermind:
the economy is not sick, you are the one that is sick. go for medical checkup now.
You're right , the Fulani midget has diarrhea of the mouth. grin
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by Truckpusher(m): 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
dre11:

The economy is already bartered......
Soludu have said it all
Soludo wants to be relevant and at the same time pay GEJ back because he refused to rig him into office as a Governor. Soludo should shut his trap and face front - His opinions are inconsequential just like yours tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by clevvermind(m): 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're right , the Fulani midget has diarrhea of the mouth. grin
then, he should go and find the cure before he infects everybody.
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
capip120:
El rufai we Nigerians cannot inherit a sick president too!!
Nigeria's economy is the biggest in Africa, the last time I did consultations, a sick economy can't make a big economy. even CNN wey every body no say dem no carry eye see any better thing for naija don confirm say Nigeria is among the top 3 investment destination in the world. so what Else Rufai?
Fayose may be right afterall......
we don't want someone with questionable health coupled with senility.
whether the devil likes it or not GEJ till 2019 haters can go and die!!! grin
That is why Osibanjo is there he is more than fit and intelligent to run the affairs of the country in case of an emergency and Buhari is more than healthy.
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by BokoHaramm: 12:02am On Jan 28, 2015
How can a sick man inherit a sick economy rather GMB family will inherit a very sick man after he losses out in Failbuhari
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 28, 2015
BokoHaramm:
How can a sick man inherit a sick economy rather GMB family will inherit a very sick man after he losses out in Failbuhari
Osibanjo is there incase of any emergency and way more intelligent than Goodlcuk Jonathan who does'nt know his right from his left. The only thing Goodluck Jonathan provides and is good for is providing cover for looters to steal as much as they can from the goverment and nation through oil bunkering,subsidy,Sure-P,NNPC ETC.
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by BokoHaramm: 12:07am On Jan 28, 2015
seges:

Osibanjo is there incase of any emergency and way more intelligent than Goodlcuk Jonathan who does'nt know his right from his left. The only thing Goodluck Jonathan provides and is good for is providing cover for looters to steal as much as they can from the goverment and nation through oil bunkering,subsidy,Sure-P,NNPC ETC.
go away, don't call that slave here, all what dat bastard has always said is BUHARI WILL and not WE WILL.
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2015
BokoHaramm:
go away, don't call that slave here, all what dat bastard has always said is BUHARI WILL and not WE WILL.
I pity you,you did'nt have to use that language to get your points across,I now know the kind of people that support Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 28, 2015
Inherit a sick economy. Desperate people and a parasitic godfather called tinubu.. he will surely go the way of yaradua
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by Alleybuy(m): 12:18am On Jan 28, 2015
The only economy GBH will inherit is his 150 cows waiting for him in Daura
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by BokoHaramm: 12:31am On Jan 28, 2015
seges:

I pity you,you did'nt have to use that language to get your points across,I now know the kind of people that support Goodluck Jonathan.
I'm soRry if I lost it with you but you got to know that I was commenting without using abusive words but when APC and GMB trolls made my life unbearable with abusive words, I had to give them full package by unleashing my venom on anything APC.
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by mekaboy(m): 12:43am On Jan 28, 2015
seges:

I use to think he was until i heard osibanjo saying the subsidy funds should be used to cook for school children. Thats when i knew APC are going to do trial and error at this critical time in our economy.

They are already making up excuses because they know buhari and his team are not capable of handling our economy now. So when they start failing if they ever win they will say things are going wrong because he inherited a sick economy.

I said our economy right now is too fragile for inexperienced people to take over now.
Re: Buhari Will Inherit A Sick Economy, Says El-rufai by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 28, 2015
mekaboy:

I use to think he was until i heard osibanjo saying the subsidy funds should be used to cook for school children. Thats when i knew APC are going to do trial and error at this critical time in our economy.

They are already making up excuses because they know buhari and his team are not capable of handling our economy now. So when they start failing if they ever win they will say things are going wrong because he inherited a sick economy.

I said our economy right now is too fragile for inexperienced people to take over now.
It's better if it used to feed school than children than the case currently were marketers,DPR,NNPC,PPPRA AND Ministry of Petroleum are stealing the funds under phantom subsidy. Listen to Buhari talk about the phantom subsidy as a former Commissioner of Petroleum and first Chairman of NNPC he said in his opinion the fuel subsidy is a racket and massive fraud that is enriching few individuals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmG_dYY7YRA

(1) (Reply)

juhesu to call off strike? / AIG Mbu Commences Work In Lagos / Poll Shift: One-million Youth March For Buhari In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.