Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari (1350 Views)

Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) / Breaking News- Formal President Of Nigeria(“shehu Shagari) Is Dead / Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 28, 2015
My brother, you have contested the Presidential elections 3 times in
this country and in all these times,you have never asked me or my
people at Shagari village to support your bid. It is very obvious why
you can't do that. You don't have the courage after what you did to
me. You truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away
power from me.You humiliated me and made me to suffer,and you
took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not
want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated,
you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power.
You have entered into unholy alliance with some known elements of
disunity in the south but let me warn you. You will suffer hard in the
hands of Tinubu and his political merchants who will use and dump
you as they did to Nuhu. In 2011, you cried publicly when you lost
election,and you made provocative and inciting statements that
plunged this country into untoward unrest. You provoked our hot-
blooded youths with war cries which erupted into post election
violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent
Nigerians died instantly, most of them youth corpers deployed from
one of the unifying agencies of this country. Personally,I do not have
a problem with your ambition. It is your arrogance that bothers me. If
you cannot summon the courage to ask me and my family to vote
for you because you know we would not,why do you think Nigerians
would look kindly on your past record of destroying a progressing
democratic institutions painfully put in place by some respected
fathers of this nations like Awolowo and Azikiwe. No my brother. It is
time to wake up from your delusion and do the needful if you still
have some conscience. I am not writing this to you with vengeance
intention. I am a practicing Muslim and we leave matters of
vengeance to Allah. I write to you as a Nigerian,your brother and a
statesman who is deeply concerned.Quit the presidential race now
and save this country from the dangling sword of Damocles being
menacingly wield by the crooks who surround you. This elections is
not about you or President Goodluck Jonathan. It is about the unity
of Nigeria which can only be assured by being fair. By this I
mean,being fair to the people of Niger Delta. We can only do this by
either re-electing Goodluck or substitute him with any of his kinsmen
from the South-south as that can only count fair for a people who are
entitled to 8 years in the office of the President. For the elders
council in the north,we have come to the conclusion to work towards
realizing that fairness. 4 years more is not eternity. It is not too
much of a concession for us to make to move Nigeria forward as one
indivisible and united country under one God. May Allah open your
mind to see reason.God bless Nigeria~~ Alhaji Shehu Shagari
( GCFR)

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) 1 Share (Share)

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by Walspring: 2:20am On Jan 28, 2015
I wish some of us shouting my vote if for buhari can read about the history of Nigeria and see why most people dont want to vote for him..

Buhari might be the best candidate for the APC but he is contesting at the wrong time.. His generation is no longer contesting for presidency..

My question is when will this generation rule my nation Nigeria when the older and oldest generation and not ready to retired.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 28, 2015
God bless President GEJ, Victory is sure by God's grace. One with God is majority. We shall overcome by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 28, 2015
This arent Ex President Shehu Shagaris words,your a big big big FeeDeeFee liar,,i have ransacked the Net..Am sure this is part of GEJ manifesto ryt,,una go loose no worry

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by cold(m): 2:23am On Jan 28, 2015
Source please..this is some deep ish if true. But i seriously doubt the authenticity of this narrative.
Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 3:34am On Jan 28, 2015
Space comfortably booked in first class ,just in case these APC demons shows up to ridicule themselves. grin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 28, 2015
This info is true because i watched the interview.
Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by PassingShot(m): 4:07am On Jan 28, 2015
Provide evidence to this rubbish you've conjured here.
Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by justme002: 4:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Hmmmm and I guess finally a mouth piece of the gods is finally talking!!..with all being said,GEJ till 2019
Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by Dunamis009: 4:15am On Jan 28, 2015
Well said Mr Shagari, Nigerians who are about throwing away the peace of these nation by votyn GMB should read this article and rethink wat they r about to throwaway. GEJ tilll 2019
Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by stinggy(m): 4:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Shagari brought it all on himself, every sector of the economy witnessed large scale corruption under him. If I had the power, I would have done exactly what Buhari did to him.
He should just close his mouth when people of value are discussing.
Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by lordnammy(m): 6:39am On Jan 28, 2015
This sound like an advice of an elder statesman, we all know that buhari does not have the anointing to rule this country

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by 100Cents: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2015
In as much as we are talking about elections here.

Niger Delta will cause war if Jonathan does not continue to 2019. The north has ruled for about 40 years yet not much to show.

Obasanjo is an old wicked man who does not like to see young people doing better than him. I bet you even if buhari wins, Obasanjo will start insulting him 6 months into his tenure. That's how silly that old man is. That's why Abacha placed him where he will enjoy AC and keep quiet inside prison

Niger delta deserves more than 8 years in the Presidency.
Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Justdulla:
This arent Ex President Shehu Shagaris words,your a big big big FeeDeeFee liar,,i have ransacked the Net..Am sure this is part of GEJ manifesto ryt,,una go loose no worry

Forget the writer and delve into your history as a Nigerian and read about the rule of buhari... his words and his arrogance as d head of state... even if it wasn't written by shagari, the words in this narrative are true... And it's funny that at this stage people still believe in APC, they should take a look at lagos state... 16 years of apc rule and nothing to show... except the likes of tinubu building massive hotels and enslaving the youths for the crumbs he throws... making them work for him unconsciously. .. Nigeria deserves better than this ... Nigeria deserves better than a man who is a sour lose and who incites violence....
Nigeria deserves better than a man who sends assassins to his opponents, a man who can't play fair... he is responsible for the death of funsho Williams and we all know that... now he's trying to do the same to Mr. Jim agbaje...
Yet he is the poster boy for apc s supposed change? Major balderdash ....

APC has nothing to offer... tinubu a well known druggie and junkie... and buhari? Lol... Nigerians are a funny bunch...
We deserve a true public servant, not someone who intends to turn the masses to his servants
Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2015
cold:
Source please..this is some deep ish if true. But i seriously doubt the authenticity of this narrative.
PDP/GEJ are too desperate. Shehu Shagari will, he did some weeks back, deny this.
Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by nwabekeyi101: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2015
masterpower:
This info is true because i watched the interview.

Emmy, You are not wise at all. You have seen mumu people like you. You used your alternate moniker to post trash and used this to acknowledge it. Lolzzzzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by sefe73(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2015
Even D elda stateman Shagari knws D truth. Buhari is failure.
Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2015
How I just wish there 3 gaints or more contesting it would have have been more interesting
Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by 1shortblackboy: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2015
Shagari said this ? Let's wait til tomorrow for d refutal
Re: You Can't Be President Of A United Nigeria Shehu Shagari To Buhari by organic973: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2015
I believe in the truth.
Please no sentiments and please no insults.

Am standing on a neutral ground.

APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.
But at a very close look at the APC, one can see that:

1.Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year,
Governor under PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under PDP.

3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under
PDP.

4.Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years,
Senator under PDP.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under
PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the
PDP.

7. Aminu Masari –4 years as the Speaker,
House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige –3 years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3
years Defense minister under PDP.

10. El Rufai –4 years FCT Minister; 2 years
BPE chairman under PDP.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

These are the same people claiming to change nigeria when they form the building blocks of the corruption that PDP is accused of.
If buhari is for change he must be against these men.

Are they now saints because they joined APC?

Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE.

#am a concerned nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Association Of Nigeria (can), Now Unclad / Jonathan Sends Thabo Mbeki, Abdusalami To Beg Buhari Not To Probe Him / How Is Power Supply In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.