Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

*Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* (909 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo / Bayo Adeyinka: Supported Buhari In 2011, Now 100% For Jonathan / Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by OneVoice1: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2008
God laid it on my heart that the calibre of people like Baba Adeboye could bring about the much needed change in Nigeria and now is the time to put aside all mistakes that has led to alot of grieviances, anger and fustration against him.

The problem isn't baba, we are the problem, why don't we change the way we see him and the relationship he has with OBJ and his cronies. Then we send a delegate to him or setup a group of people using a non confrontational or violent approach and engaging Baba with our concerns and how we see him, his romance with this people when God has made him a King maker.

You know what he has permitted to happen isn't strange, because in the bible good prophets turn bad. Its called human nature syndrome. The other problem is that we Nigerians lack education on how to change our culture of emotional blackmail, I say this because anyone that brings this issue up and talks about going to meet baba Adeboye could be seen as touching the prophet of God and they could be perceived as being rebellious or even arrested.

More so, they could be blackmailed with the Bible verses about not touching God's anointed one or do his prophet no harm, the question is wasn't Saul anointed of God?, Please lets wake up and have intelligent Faith, our Faith in Nigeria is too PASSIVE.

The problem we as Nigerians have is that we don't use our moral powers enough and we look too much at those that have formal powers and authority. Everyone within them can develop moral authority by been people of integrity, which we as a nation lost, with the help of Uncle I.B.B

We should give ourselves, our nation and Baba Adeboye a chance. We should make him aware that he as a person with all this recent scandal and allegation is indeed in conflict with his call to save souls and a nation. We all as children of God regardless of been Muslim or Christain are a spiritual nation and God sent all the prophets to save a nation and not their belly. Please check the Law review archieve on Saul v David.

Time is running out, next year is 2009. In 2 years time it will be 2011. Everyone that has issues with the way the camp is been run, their concerns about any kind of damage its doing i.e. to the environment or commerce and the annual convention, should look at the government for not been proactive enough by making a by-pass
available after 10 years they have been made aware of this problem.

That's not Baba's fault, lets engage him because the people he has as advisers might be blind to all this as they might be toooooooooooooooooo spiriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and become blinded to what you guys on the fence can see, because all an average Nigerian cares about is for that materialistic change in there situation, because of our Leaders driving the great nation Nigeria to its Knee.

Its never too late to take back control as Nigerians, for the sake of our future and generations to come. Look at Martin Luther king and the in-road he laid for Obama, we Nigerians don't live sacrificial lives, we are to egocentric, selfish and too materialistic, hence the level of our suffering as a people.

We have to nominate Baba Adeboye as the next presidential candidate for Nigerian Presidency, he could lead and have great advisers to follow, most of all the disciples had a normal day job and they combined it well with their call to save souls, whatever education Baba needs to get he will, don't forget his not an illetrate, he used to be a university lecturer before his call to save souls.

** MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA **

Re: *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by Jakumo(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2008
With all due respect, sir, your writing suggests a predisposition to spontaneous bouts of stark raving dementia that could erupt without warning from beneath a veneer of calm lucidity.

When the arrest team arrives to subdue you, I suggest that you surrender yourself peacefully, so that precautionary dosages of sedative will not be necessary to effect your transfer into custody.

1 Like

Re: *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by smile4kenn(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2008
why would i vote for him?

why?

everybody wan get power now, abeg make all dis pastors go sit down jooo

na for naija peeps dey jump from one place to anoda
Re: *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2008
Jakumo:

With all due respect, sir, your writing suggests a predisposition to spontaneous bouts of stark raving dementia that could erupt without warning from beneath a veneer of calm lucidity.

When the arrest team arrives to subdue you, I suggest that you surrender yourself peacefully, so that precautionary dosages of sedative will not be necessary to effect your transfer into custody.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @#$$% @$%^&&* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's the best reply ever!!!!!
Re: *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by OneVoice1: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2008
Martian:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @#$$% @$%^&&* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's the best reply ever!!!!!

Martian, I'm amazed that you can jump on Jakumo's band wagon, his a typical example of a Nigerian, who no sef whether him be Soja, him english sef no get head or tail, no only bulala, soja go, soja come him sabi.

As you follow 'am. You 4 try explain him sentence than just quote 'am, look! Fela talk 'am finish, suffer suffer for world, enjoy 4 heaven
Re: *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by princekevo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2008
Has he told u that God has called him too as he called other pastors? I dont know why Nigerians are so dumb, comparing religious leaders to politice.In a country of multi religious group and u are telling us to vote for ur pastor.You forgetting that these Nigerian pastors are used to spending without acountability becoz the only person they supposed to account to, which is God exist spiritauly. That ur pastor can manage his church dose not qualify him to handle Nigeiran problem.
After all he was called manage souls and not the Nigerian economy. Unless him wan to lie against God like others did telling us that God called them to be the president of Nigeria only to go and fail at the poll. Only them that God has declared president but not being elected, making God a liar in eyes of the nation.
Re: *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2008
One-Voice:

Martian, I'm amazed that you can jump on Jakumo's band wagon, his a typical example of a Nigerian, who no sef whether him be Soja, him english sef no get head or tail, no only bulala, soja go, soja come him sabi.

As you follow 'am. You 4 try explain him sentence than just quote 'am, look! Fela talk 'am finish, suffer suffer for world, enjoy 4 heaven

Ok, I'll put it in layman's terms for you.

With all due respect sir, what you wrote led me to the conclusion that even though you appear to be a calm, logical and sensible man, you are likely to open your mouth and the words that come out are those of a raving lunatic!!!

Because of this, when the men in the white coats come to get you  I suggest that you just  follow them calmly before they inject you sedatives(calming drugs).

Is that clear enough? As for the Fela quote, LOOK IN THE MIRROR, HE WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU.
Re: *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by lucabrasi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2008
why r u all having a go at the man/woman??
he is totally right at what he is advocating for,if you dont understand it then you should tell him so rather than raining vitriolic comments left right and cenre,
@post
i totally agree with you,while im a christian and totally believe in pastor adeboye,i think you r right about us not being bold enough to actually address pertinent issues so as not to be seen as criticising GOD's annointed e.t.c
i was askn an evangelist just a couple of weeks ago why it is that in a revival or somethn it gets to a stage when the congregation are so carried away that if pastor adeboye says something as mundane and offhand as"i need a drink"people will say amen,in jesus name or my tie is white people will automatically say amen, even though it wasnt a prayer point or prophetic proclamation, thats how much we r in awe

if totally objective christians could put these issues like the traffic situation,men of GOD consorting with politicians and eminent people of ill repute e.t.c across to them without being insultive with the utmost reference and let me see the damage its doing to their credibility and what the solutions are,im sure they will see reason, remember they are first and foremost human beings and not infallible ,
some of them actually do advice the politicians but they cannot compel them to take to their advice, i was watchn a programme on tv where a man said rev akinola of the anglican church adviced obasanjo on some economic policies and obasanjo's reply was an offhand instant dismissal of the man's comment saying"that was GOD economics"which wouldnt work in the real world, on the flip side however i think they should be firmer in their condemnation,

if christian leaders threatened politicians with excommunication and islamic leaders did same,im sure they ll think twice before taking some actions that might be detrimental
Re: *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2008
[Quote]
We have to nominate Baba Adeboye as the next presidential candidate for Nigerian Presidency, he could lead and have great advisers to follow, most of all the disciples had a normal day job and they combined it well with their call to save souls, whatever education Baba needs to get he will, don't forget his not an illetrate, he used to be a university lecturer before his call to save souls.
[/quote]

@Poster, you had me up until the paragraph above. I will ask you the same question I have asked most everyone else who has come up with a candidate for the next election. What makes you think the man is qualified (has the qualifications and what it takes) to rule a country, let alone a country like Nigeria? Seems Nigerians are willing to select any Tom, privates or Harry who wows them for a minute or two as Presidential candidate.
Re: *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by bawomolo(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2008
if christian leaders threatened politicians with excommunication and islamic leaders did same,I'm sure they ll think twice before taking some actions that might be detrimental

lol you are seriously underestimating Nigerian politicians here.
Re: *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by lucabrasi(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2008
bawomolo:

lol you are seriously underestimating Nigerian politicians here.
i get what you r saying but you r forgetting here that politics is a game of numbers,imagine only pastor adeboye telling all the rccg members not to vote for a particular candidate,or maybe announcing at the holyghost service talk less of the major 20 or more leaders, look at reedemed and winners congregation without adding the others,and the stigma of the churches casting ppl off is also their as well
Re: *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by princekevo(m): 6:48am On Dec 27, 2008
lucabrasi:

i get what you r saying but you r forgetting here that politics is a game of numbers,imagine only pastor adeboye telling all the rccg members not to vote for a particular candidate,or maybe announcing at the holyghost service talk less of the major 20 or more leaders, look at reedemed and winners congregation without adding the others,and the stigma of the churches casting people off is also their as well

My man that is not possible for jst a pastor to control the vote of 1000s of his members.Unless u want us to him as a dictator to his members. No pastor has the right to influence the voting right of any of his member. So count that off.
Re: *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by lucabrasi(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2008
princekevo:

My man that is not possible for jst a pastor to control the vote of 1000s of his members.Unless u want us to him as a dictator to his members. No pastor has the right to influence the voting right of any of his member. So count that off.
r u serious?maybe you have not been to a holyghost service or pastor chris e.t.c s churches, i have been to the redeemed church and i know all pastor adeboye needs to do if he wants is to mandate members,wouldnt you including most nigerians see it as a good thing if he mandated all his congregation to vote for someone like gani fawehinmi,pat utomi e.t.c
who do you think are the backbone of the republican party in america if not blue collar pentecostal christians?why wernt their complaints that the keneth hagins e.t.c were dictators
Re: *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 28, 2008
lucabrasi:

r u serious?maybe you have not been to a holyghost service or pastor chris e.t.c s churches, i have been to the redeemed church and i know all pastor adeboye needs to do if he wants is to mandate members,wouldnt you including most nigerians see it as a good thing if he mandated all his congregation to vote for someone like gani fawehinmi,pat utomi e.t.c
who do you think are the backbone of the republican party in america if not blue collar pentecostal christians?why wernt their complaints that the keneth hagins e.t.c were dictators

I hope you don't really want this religious folks choosing your leaders for you. How you think the retard bush won two elections? Because of the evangelicals, who ignore common sense and support a candidate just because of his values, like being Anti-abortion. They finally woke up and elected Obama and not McCain/Palin( who doesn't know Africa is a continent but is anti-abortion). grin Like one red neck idiot in Ohio said, I'll vote for McCain/Palin because Palin will bring the holy ghost to the white house. shocked
Re: *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by Cosjo(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2008
Jakumo:

explain in laymans english please grin grin grin grin
Re: *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by arramyjay: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2008
No i wont vote him.
Re: *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by GettysBurg: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2008
Jakumo:

How many hours did it take you to construct this ?

You must be glad you finally made your english teacher proud!

I hope so, though.
Re: *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* by CharleyCharley: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2016
I would never vote adeboye, he's a scammer and a thief (just like the rest of nigerian pastors)

(1) (Reply)

Us Embassy: 12 Persons Arraigned For Attempted Fraud / My Message To Nuru Ribadu And Why Corruption Can Be Useful Tool For Development / Obi Of Onitsha Survives Kidnap Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.