Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

PDP Demands APC Answers On Terrortapes Involvement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Demands APC Answers On Terrortapes Involvement (741 Views)

PDP Demands The Release Of Austin Usman Okai, Arrested Youth Leader / Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures / APC Answers Fani-kayode, Says He Suffers From 'substance Abuse' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Demands APC Answers On Terrortapes Involvement by oluvick(m): 7:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Abuja - The People's Democratic Party
(PDP) has alleged the opposition All
Progressives Congress (APC) has tapes of
terrorist attacks on innocent Nigerians in its
possession.

In a statement, PDP said the rival party
planned to air it to achieve its "selfish
purpose" using the tapes.

“Indeed, upon the release of the tapes, the
APC must explain to Nigerians how it got
hold of them. We ask, is the APC working in
collaboration with terrorist cells, who have
been unleashing violence against innocent
citizens of our dear nation," the ruling party
said.

"Are these the same terrorist groups that
earlier nominated the APC Presidential
candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari to
represent them in the dialogue between them
and the Federal Government, it added.

It said Nigerians should be worried over the
connections the APC might have with
insurgent groups especially coming on the
heels of recent support expressed to their
presidential candidate by the Movement for
the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND).

“We wish to clarify that this is not an attack
on the APC as a party but rather a serious
issue that boarders on national security.

"We therefore call on all Nigerians and lovers
of democracy to note this as the APC
embarks on a campaign to attempt to gain
directly from the security challenges facing
our nation,” PDP said.

Thousands have died in recent years as a
result of terror perpetrated by the Boko
Haram.

- CAJ News
Re: PDP Demands APC Answers On Terrortapes Involvement by temitemi1(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Apc, the home of terror... GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: PDP Demands APC Answers On Terrortapes Involvement by podosci(m): 8:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Islamatization
Health
Certificate
Propaganda Video
Now...Terror tapes
Next...?
Don't they get tired?
we should be hearing issues like security, Economy, Electricity
They know most Nigerians are gullible illiterates that can believe anything

2 Likes

Re: PDP Demands APC Answers On Terrortapes Involvement by Misogynist2014(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2015
Môrons
Re: PDP Demands APC Answers On Terrortapes Involvement by Reptyle(m): 8:12am On Jan 28, 2015
I also have several of those videos downloaded from Youtube, Facebook, Nairaland, etc. so what is the PDP talking about

1 Like

Re: PDP Demands APC Answers On Terrortapes Involvement by sherrylo: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2015
PDP DON DEY FEAR OHHHH
Re: PDP Demands APC Answers On Terrortapes Involvement by arsetalks(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2015
In as much as Seun still owns nairaland, this thread will make front page and my post will properly be deleted and me banned.

Worst than Gadaffi.

1 Like

Re: PDP Demands APC Answers On Terrortapes Involvement by Olanireti(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2015
Is that the next propaganda on the list? don't worry, the people's General is always ready. That's why he's a general. No matter what strategy pdp used, nothing will change people's mind. we are ready for change just like that GMB is always ready for your attack. Sai Buhari. CHANGE WE PRAY O LORD
Re: PDP Demands APC Answers On Terrortapes Involvement by otipoju(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2015
PDP is beginning to sound like a broken record.
Re: PDP Demands APC Answers On Terrortapes Involvement by fathermikky: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2015
For Apc showing the terrorist video to PDP that they will fight Boko haram. It's well known to all Nigeria that all Apc members are terrorist members too,after killing the innocent souls they come to us and say I will fight Boko haram, what are you people fight again just tell your boys to stop terrorising the country ok buhari you can't rule this country again, reason is because. » because you're too old to be in that seat. » buhari entered the wrong part. »buhari choose the wrong seat. »buhari is not educated to rule Nigeria again. ».buhari is not ok inthe terms of health,he is sick. ». PlS complete the rest ». ». ». » JONATHAN 2019
Re: PDP Demands APC Answers On Terrortapes Involvement by nellyjohn: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2015
Am sure APC will keep using Boko haram as a strategy for them to be voted for. I know dey can truly stop boko hara becos dey are the ones that initiated them. But their plans wil neva work.
GEJ till 2019
Re: PDP Demands APC Answers On Terrortapes Involvement by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2015
PDP should rather tell us why the ruling party won't report to the SSS and Army if they have anything against APC wth regards boko-Haram? Why the Press? Meanwhile, we busted the lies of AIT/GEJ in their infamous documentary
AIT/GEJ Lied To Nigerians

1. Fela NEVER mentioned Buhari in $N2.8B scandal. He mentioned OBJ. AIT edited that part off.

2. Buhari did not expel Ghanians from Nigeria. Shagari of the NPN did. AIT made a FALSE assertion.
http://www.nytimes.com/1983/02/02/world/by-land-and-sea-they-stream-from-nigeria.html

3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under Buhari it was under IBB and Dele Giwa was murdered for it.

4. GEJ went so low to bring Buhari’s daughters into politics. Can one use Dame’s inability to bear a child as a campaign issue?

5. Fela’s mother the GREAT Funmilayo Kuti died after OBJ Kalakuta in 1978 Buhari came into power in 1984.

6. All Politicians that was sentenced to prison by the 1984 Military Tribunal were found to either enrich themselves with public funds or diverted public funds. Non were convicted by fiat

7. GEJ and AIT went after Buhari ’s late wife and daughter. How low and desperate can Jonathan get?

8. AIT/GEJ alleged that Buhari has been losing since 1999. This is a lie. Buhari's first shot was in 2003. In 1999 Chief Olu Falae of ANPP/AD contested against Obj.

9. AIT/GEJ criticised Buhari for Heading PTF Board. Whereas, PTF is till date the most successful parastatal ever in Nigeria. Through PTF, the Amazon Dora Akunyili was known.

Vote for GMB/APC for Change in Nigeria. PDP propaganda is distasteful and obscene. Should be condemned by all.

The AIT documentary on Buhari will not make him less popular. President Jonathan is still playing catch up...
Re: PDP Demands APC Answers On Terrortapes Involvement by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2015
I have learnt alot from the Buhari certificate
monomania.
I hav started looking for
all my certificates and school report cards. In
fact I have safely kept the receipt for my jamb
form, post jamb, lecture notes, textbooks,
photos, even my
secondary school P.T.A receipts and photocopy.
If someone who schooled before independence
can be
asked to present his certificate, then who am I?
If u are lucky to still have ur sec school
uniform and sandal pls keep it because I still have
mine right from my kindergarten days.
Who knows any
clueless person can ask for it oneday!
So currently, I'm
searching for the sharpener and 2A notebook I
used in
Primary 1.
# YouShouldDoThesame
Sai Buhari!!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Demands APC Answers On Terrortapes Involvement by jorlons(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2015
I love APC so much indeed they say silence is the best answer given to a foo1. PDP is already choking and we haven't stormed the polls yet.

(1) (Reply)

Debate Between Jimi Agbaje And Akinwunmi Ambode (lagos State ) / Polls: Jonathan Okays Purchase Of 2,500 Patrol, Bomb Disposal Vehicles / Governor Fashola Tells Us The Difference Between APC & PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.