Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Let Us Pray For Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Pray For Nigeria (1125 Views)

Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. / Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! / Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Pray For Nigeria by jesuseun1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2006
FELLOW NIGERIANS,

Ahead OF 2007 ELECTIONS,ANOTHER ASPIRANT KILLED.WHERE ARE WE HEADING TO IN NIGERIA.I THINK IT IS HIGH TIME WE START TO PRAY SINCERELY AND FERVENTLY DAILY FOR OUR GREAT COUNTRY IN OUR CLOSET,because I KNOW PRAYER CHANGES SITUATIONS FOR BETTER.THIS IS OUR JERUSALEM,THE BIBLE SAYS IN PSALM 122:6 THAT WE SHOULD PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM ,THEY SHALL PROSPER THAT LOVE THEE. NIGERIA IS OUR JERUSALEM

IT IS NOT BY TRAVELLING ABROAD BUT BY SEEKING THE GOD THAT IS ABOVE.
LET US BE ON OUR KNEES AND I KNOW WHEN MEN PRAY ,IT WIL MOVE THE MIGHTY HANDS OF GOD .IT HAS HAPPEN B4 AND I KNOW IT CAN HAPPEN AGAIN,THE CHILDREN OF ISREALITES CRIED UNTO GOD AND HE ANSWERS.

THIS IS A CLARION CALL.

IT IS WELL WITH WIT NIGERIA!
Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria by donnie(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2006
Father in the Name of the lord Jesus Christ. We bring our country Nigeria before you. We pray for an outpouring of your Spirt even in this trying time. We pray for a fresh outpouring of your Spirit of wisdom and understanding upon our leaders. Father cause their hearts to yearn for your  direction and your grace.

We pray oh Lord that you touch the heart of every Nigerian, cause us to look beyond our selves and unto the good of our naiton. Turn our hearts for following our own wicked way and from all wickedness. Let your vision for our Nation come alive in the hearts of our leaders and in the hearts of every Nigerian.

Forgive us Lord of all our iniquity oh lord and let your light of truth shine through and through.

We come against every manipulation of Satan and his agents. Yes! for you are Jehovah Sabaoth. You will contend with them that contennd against us. We declare in tha Name of Jesus that as many as desire to take hold of power to fulfil their selfish desires will be ashamed. They will be  brought to nothing.

We declare that as many leaders as work wickedness  shall have their influence taken from them, they shall be disgraced out of office. Yes lord! for you are doing a new thing  in our nation.

We declare that righteousness is prrevailing from the North to the South, from the east to the west. The gospel of Jesus Christ is moving forward!

Right now, we pull down every barrier to the gospel of the kingdom in the Name of Jesus Christ! Your truth is marching on! Light has come! We declare that a fresh annointing come upon your church. We pray for  church leaders in our Nation, let a fresh hunger for your  word come upon them them. Let there be a fresh outpouring in our churches in the name of Jesus.

We pray oh Lord for our country, that you give us men and women who will serve with fear and with honour. We bind greedy politians from political offices in the Name of Jesus. Their plans will fail. They will gather to scatter.

Grant us understanding oh Lord, of your plans and purpose and give us grace to fulfil them.

Thank you Lord for hearing us in Jesus matchless name.
Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria by jesuseun1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2006
Donnie,God bless u a 1000 times more,these are prayers we should be praying continually for our Land for God's plans to e fully established .we should start encouraging Nigerians mostly who has lost hope in Believing and praying for NIgeria.

we are the Joseph and David,Esther of our Generation,we can all make things happen 4 our country in our own little way.Presently,After praying for Nigeria daily,I try to make every young pple i meet to still see a reason to still Believe in Nigeria inspite of all odds.

I must confess Nigeria is still the Best country anyone can live in,Nigeria and Africa is the hope of the world today. I t is true ,we might be one of the corrupt country in the world but then We don't have kids takings guns to shoot churches and schools , we don't have terrorist here, we don't go shoot people in
beaches and supermarkets here; we did not initiate gays and lesbians here, the list of evils from outside of Nigeria
is endless, Folks! The earlier you know it, the better.

WE SHOULD STOP BAD MOUTHING ABOUT NIGERIA,THERE IS STILL GOOD in our land.we can visit www.heartof africa.com to know more about reorientating Nigerians within and abroad for a new NIGERIA.
Let us see beyond Nigeria of 2day,LET US THE GOOD IN THE NEW NIGERIA,OUR COUNTRY IS blessed wit pple,places,talents,skills ,BEAUTY,BRAINS,ideas and so on,think of pple LIKE zik of africa, AWO, JAY JAY,KANU,WOLE SOYINKA,philip emeagwali,prof dora akunyili,john fashanu and so on.NIGERIA IS JUST TOO BLESSED.
Re: Let Us Pray For Nigeria by rotbog(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2006
LETS PRAY FOR OURSELVES ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. IT MAKES IT EASIER. WHEN WE AGGREGATE IT. IT BECOMES THE PRAYER OF A NATION. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Unity Of The Body Of Christ! / Who Is God,tell Us / Does A Believer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.