Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe (23976 Views)

Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind / Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) / Pictures Of Boko Haram Bomb Masterminds Arrested By The DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by gurusmac4: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2015
#GEJ is working . Hit like if you believe

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by kay1one(m): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2015
K

Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by hazyfm1: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2015
lion042:
Jonathan is working, Good news

WALKING NOT WORKING

[size=18pt]WALKING TO OTUOKE COME MAY 2015[/size]
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by victors123: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Nawa fenk God the end of Bokoharam is near!!!
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2015
And d north will come out and tell me pdp is boko haram and boko haram is pdp...fools
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by kazey123(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2015
This a good news..I hope the man is procicuted soon and fast.
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2015
opeeedo:
go

This is not the time or the place.

Plus....would you support your daughter to do what the woman is doing in the picture?

@OP....Good one. Now...we want names, contacts of all those who helped him build the bombs.

Boko can become history.
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by berrystunn(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Long Live Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Long live Mr president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan ,GCFR, BNER, GCON ,
Long live anyone that say yes to this....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by brownlord: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2015
JONATHAN STOP WASTING TAX PAYERS MONEY IN ARRESTING BOKO HARAM, JUST HANDOVER THE ANIMALS TO TRIGGER HUNGRY NIGERIA TROOPS TO DO JUSTICE.

I WILL HANDLE AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL AND OTHER ANIMAL RIGHT WHO WILL RAISE EYEBROWS

THAT WAS WHAT I TOLD HIM WHEN HE VISITED ME SOME DAYS AGO

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by slim147(m): 10:35am On Jan 28, 2015
This a great development . Patience is all we need, and God will gradually expose everyone trying to annihilate our country by rubbishing the current government .

Note: I'm no supporter of neither GEJ or GMB

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by stebell(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2015
This news is great for those who love dis country(patriots) and bad news for the APC rodents here in dis forum.

Naija our country is great.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Up NPF!! cheesy
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by fxskye: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2015
Good job by our police.

However, we dont want to hear say hyu shot the guy in an attempt to escape from your custody. Or even escaped

Police be warned

Thumbs up to you.
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by 0b1nna: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2015
dguizman:
FTC.....nice one

Hehehe na lie. Some people beat you to it. tongue
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by nkemdi89(f): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Security agencies are working tirelessly to curb these menace what they need is our support and cooperation,all hands most be on deck by alerting the agencies of any information of intelligence value, timely alert of anyone suspected will go a long way also we shouldn't just sleep in our houses and assume security will do everything, the earlier we re_orientate ourselves on these issues the better for us all. Thank you
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by Perelo(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2015
Good but not good enough, naija police no d dull @ all d will release him
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by OgologoDimkpa: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2015
He should be killed immediately sad
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by Spactacle(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2015
now this is Good news for me. .kudos
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by lion042(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2015
hazyfm1:

WALKING NOT WORKING

[size=18pt]WALKING TO OTUOKE COME MAY 2015[/size]
grin grin grin

My brother go sleep
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by Binotinto(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2015
For daily news and updates, latest celebrities gist, gossip, musics, videos, sports, events, health e.t.c like and share
Click the like button to follow our daily updates on your facebook page>>>www.facebook.com/premiumgistinfo
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by Binotinto(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2015
For daily news and updates, latest celebrities gist, gossip, musics, videos, sports, events, health e.t.c like and share.
Click the like button to follow our daily updates on your facebook page>>>www.facebook.com/premiumgistinfo
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by Finestlex(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=Olamitisoji post=30204149][/quote] shitty story, we've battled boko haram for couple of years now. you claim to have caught the bomb maker and we ain't seeing no pics... Naija govt thinks everybody is stupid.. news of 5 chibok girls who escaped, no pics or NTA interview.. a nigga consumed N7b of police pension and was charged to court, either to pay 250k or go to jail. he paid the 250k and the case was closed. who's fooling who?
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by organic973: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2015
That's the GEJ's administration that people so says it's not working.
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by jdbrasco(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=Babyboy1986 post=30205947]Very good picture pls[/quote Why are there few comments on this thread? Anyway, shout out to our security agents for saving life dat would hv been lost if this evil man was not arrested. They should interrogate him more to get all important information. Kudos to the Nigerian police for arresting his accomplices before talking to d media.
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by lazsnaira(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2015
After HausaFulanis would be like "we don't know who boko haram are" meanwhile there they all are together!
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by Blazinraj01(f): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2015
When someone told me Boko Haram will seem to have an end close to the general elections like a surprise, I'm beginning to believe it lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by fxskye: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Why did muhammad hated Jewish so much , enslaved , killed them and raped their women ? He hated Jewish people so much that he made it part islam to hate Jewish. Muhammad said in his famous authentic hadith that the day of judgment will not come untill all the Jews are killed by muslims.
Recently, a Pakistani religious leader, Pirzada Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai, said: "When the Jews are wiped out ... the sun of peace [will] begin to rise on the entire world." The same preaching is routinely done not only by clerics, but by politicians -- in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and elsewhere. This is not just Ahmedinijad; it is at the heart of Islamic theology that world peace will be established only when all the Jews are wiped from the earth. But few people in Western media are alarmed by this kind of rhetoric or care to expose this dreadful dark side of Islam's obsession with Jew-hatred.
I do not believe that one has to be an authority on human behavior or group thinking to find out the obvious pathology in Islamic Jew-hatred. It is time for all of us to uncover and expose this atrocity against the Jewish people. We owe that to humanity and the truth.
No true Muslim can see that such hatred is unbecoming and unholy for a world religion to focus on and that the credibility of Islam is tarnished by such hatred. No Muslim is allowed to go far enough to self-analyze or ask why such hatred. Muslims defend Jew-hatred by claiming that Jews betrayed Muhammad and thus deserve of this kind of treatment. Even when I was a Muslim, I believed that the one-sided story against Jews by Islam was enough to justify all the killing, terror, lies, and propaganda by Islamic leaders against Jews. To the average Muslim, routinely cursing Jews in mosques feels normal and even holy!
After a lot of thinking, analysis, research, and writing, I discovered that Jew -atred in Islam is an essential foundation to the Islamic belief system that Muslims cannot seem to be able to rid themselves of. Jew-hatred masks an existential problem in Islam. Islam is terrified of the Jews, and the number-one enemy of Islam is the truth, which must be constantly covered at any cost. It does not matter how many Muslim men, women, and children die in the process of saving Islam's reputation. The number-one duty of Muslims is to protect the reputation of Islam and Mohammad. But why would a religion burden its followers like that? This is why:
When Mohammed embarked on his mission to spread Islam, his objective was to create a uniquely Arabian religion, one created by an Arab prophet, which reflected the Arabian values and culture. Yet to obtain legitimacy, he had to link it to the two previous Abrahamic religions, Judaism and Christianity. He expected the Jewish tribes who lived in Arabia to declare him their Messiah and thereby bring him more legitimacy with Arabs, especially with his own tribe in Mecca, the Quraish. Because his own tribe had rejected and ridiculed him, Mohammed needed the approval of the Jews, whom he called the people of the book. But the conversion of Jews to Islam was part of the scenario that Mohammed had to accomplish in order to prove to Meccans that they had made a mistake by rejecting him.
That was one of the reasons Mohammed chose to migrate to Medina, a town that had predominantly been settled by Jewish tribes and a few impoverished Arabs who lived around the Jews. The Jews allowed Mohammed to move in. At the beginning, the Koran of Mecca was full of appeals to the Jews, who were then described as "guidance and light" (5:44) and a "righteous" people (6:153-154), who "excelled the nations" (45:16). But when the Jews rejected the appeasement and refused to convert to Islam, Mohammed simply and completely flipped. The Quran changed from love to threats and then pure hatred, cursing, and commandments to kill Jews. Rejection by the Jews became an intolerable obsession with Mohammed.
Not only did the Jews reject him, but their prosperity made Mohammed extremely envious. The Jewish Arabian tribes earned their living from legitimate and successful business, but Mohammed earned his living and wealth through warfare -- by attacking Arab tribes, some of whom were from his own tribe -- and trade caravans, seizing their wealth and property. That did not look good for a man who claimed to be a prophet of God. The mere existence of the Jews made Mohammed look bad, which led Mohammed to unspeakable slaughter, beheading of 600 to 900 Jewish men of one tribe, and taking their women and children as slaves. Mohammed had the first pick of the prettiest woman as his sex slave. All of this senseless slaughter of the Jews was elaborately documented in Islamic books on the life of Mohammed -- not as something to be ashamed of, but as justified behavior against evil people
One does not have to be psychiatrist to see the obvious: that Mohammad was a tormented man after the massacre he orchestrated and forced his fighters to undertake to empower and to enrich himself and his religion. To reduce his torment, he needed everyone around him, as well as future generations, to participate in the genocide against the Jews, the only people whom he could not control. An enormous number of verses in the Koran encouraged Mohammed's fighters to fight, kill, and curse Muslim fighters who wanted to escape fighting and killing Jews. The Quran is full of promises of all kinds of pleasure in heaven to those who followed Mohammed's killing spree and curses and condemnation to those who chose to escape from fighting. Muslims were encouraged to feel no hesitation or guilt for the genocide because it was not they who did it, but rather "Allah's hand."
Mohammed never got over his anger, humiliation, and rejection by "the people of the book" and went to his grave tormented and obsessed that some Jews were still alive. On his deathbed, Mohammed entrusted Muslims to kill Jews wherever they found them, which made this a "holy commandment" that no Muslim can reject. Muslims who wrote sharia understood how Mohammed was extremely sensitive to criticism, and that is why criticizing Mohammed became the highest crime in Islam that will never be forgiven even if the offender repents. Mohammed's message on his deathbed was not for his followers to strive for holiness, peace, goodness, and to treat their neighbors as themselves, but rather a commandment for Muslims to continue the killing and the genocide against the Jews. Killing thus became a holy act of obedience to Mohammed and Allah himself.
Mohammed portrayed himself as a victim of Jews, and Muslims must avenge him until judgment day. With all Arab power, money, and influence around the world today, they still thrive at portraying themselves as victims. Sharia also codified into law the duty of every Muslim to defend Mohammed's honor and Islam with his own blood, and allowed the violation of many commandments if it is for the benefit of defending Islam and Mohammed. Thus, Muslims are carrying a huge burden, a holy burden, to defend Mohammed with their blood, and in doing so they are allowed to kill, lie, cheat, slander, and mislead

Obviously from your write up, you weren't a Muslim and you will never be one.
All your quotes here are full of lies including d Hadits.

You can't tarnish the image of Islam. Because those before you have tried it but didn't work.

Islam forbids killings irrespective of whom that may be. The history of Prophet Muhammad here is full of your own conjecture without an iota of truth.
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by hazyfm1: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2015
lion042:

My brother go sleep

ok brother

I have beef with Buhari and GEJ
But the one i have with GEJ is personal
How can price of crude oil be $50 per barrel and we had over $50B as reserve before he came into office
We paid part of our foreign debts, we lost over $10B of our reserve during the 2009 economic crisis and still we had about $50B as reserve during OBJ's tenure

Within 5 years of GEJ tenure, crude oil was $100 per barrel, he also went ahead to increase pump price from N65 to N97 and yet he did not pay any of our foreign debts instead he borrowed more
To make matters worst, he drained our reserve to less then $5B

As an economist , i am deeply angry, really angry...
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by lion042(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2015
hazyfm1:

ok brother

I have beef with Buhari and GEJ
But the one i have with GEJ is personal
How can price of crude oil be $50 per barrel and we had over $50B as reserve before he came into office
We paid part of our foreign debts, we lost over $10B of our reserve during the 2009 economic crisis and still we had about $50B as reserve during OBJ's tenure

Within 5 years of GEJ tenure, crude oil was $100 per barrel, he also went ahead to increase pump price from N65 to N97 and yet he did not pay any of our foreign debts instead he borrowed more
To make matters worst, he drained our reserve to less then $5B

As an economist , i am deeply angry, really angry...

Sorry my brother, just go and sleep.
Re: Boko Haram 'Bomb Maker' Arrested In Yobe by donezra(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2015
We shouldn't rejoice yet.
Don't you think this man pass his knowledge to some else. He has an assistant, he does not just sit in a room alone and prepare those bombs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Details Of Osinbajo’s Meeting With Governors, Security Chiefs Emerge / Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria / Breaking News: Ogun State Indigene Reject Saraki, Ask Kwara To Keep Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.