Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Click My Adsense Ads And I'd Click Yours - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Click My Adsense Ads And I'd Click Yours (526 Views)

How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? / 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace / How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Click My Adsense Ads And I'd Click Yours by 360crest(m): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Who is ready , shuld plz drop ur site... Ama click ur ad u wuld click mine, however, here is the rules

1. You must spend more than 30 second on the site jst before u make any click,

2. You must click on subsidiary pages after d ads shows... So it isn't regarded as irrelevant clicks.

3. You must not over do it, so we dnt get ban.

My Blog www.eyemakeover..com
Drop urs.
Re: Click My Adsense Ads And I'd Click Yours by richkal(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2015
i hope you're aware of geo tracking spyware by google, guy you dont need it, you just have work hard on getting enough traffic to site through outreach and other effective methods, if you're really serious about blogging, nairaland is one of many ways of generating traffic through quality content, hope this helps.
Re: Click My Adsense Ads And I'd Click Yours by 360crest(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
richkal:
i hope you're aware of geo tracking spyware by google, guy you dont need it, you just have work hard on getting enough traffic to site through outreach and other effective methods, if you're really serious about blogging, nairaland is one of many ways of generating traffic through quality content, hope this helps.

Here I do.... Tanks any ways
Re: Click My Adsense Ads And I'd Click Yours by barapistis(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
360crest:

Here I do.... Tanks any ways

Sorry..you already lost your adsense accout
Re: Click My Adsense Ads And I'd Click Yours by 360crest(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2015
barapistis:

Sorry..you already lost your adsense accout

Lol, its there strong and stagnant.... No removal, no addictive .. Still fresh.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Facebook / Eclubhost Gives Out 3existing Domains For Free. / Buy Cheap Data For All Network..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.