Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) (52333 Views)

Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React / D'banj's Girlfriend, Adama Indimi Releases 'if I Were President' Photos / D'banj's Girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Sexy White Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Do people walk around with selfie sticks in their purse?
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
vandalZA:
Big Up To Da Les!!!!!!!!!!!
Where are the "pro twerkers"?
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by bosunjohns(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
vizkiz:
I know something will definitely happen behind closed doors! With the way bruna is grabing that waist and that boy touching her legs! angry

Oga taitus! Your girlfriend is hanging out with sharks cry
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by shaddyblade: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
nikkymehmeh:
really dont care wat dey do
just wanna make fp.......

Lol cheesy
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by 100Cents: 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
The boy dropped his singing career and became a cameraman.

Begging for selfies..

Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 29, 2015
pak:
Most musicians of this age are short sighted.

The arts and sciences are the vestige we leave behind for posterity to remember us by.

I wonder what legacy these guys will have in 20/30 yrs, when they refuse to work on their repertoire and only seem to enjoy partying and taking pictures for instagram and looking to make some quick dough from their popularity

Save for the likes of Asa, who sings music for the ages, these guys will just fade in no time. Was listening to Christy Essien's classic Seun rere the other day and I am like wow ! these song is still banging after almost 40 years
This is 21st century and don't use your archaic music generation to define things in contemporary! No modern person is going to listen to you.
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 29, 2015
That Bonang lady again! I thought we were done with her and she's not D'Banj's girlfriend. My goodness! How in the whole wide world would Nigerian superstar stoops so low to South African xenophobic attitude? It is appalling to say the least. Nevertheless, D'Banj should put the rock ring on it and stop being a playa that he is!

Those Township booty scratchers are trying to show off swag they don't have. That is a weak one though! Bwahaha... I don't think those guys have even driven a Bugatti Veryon before more than taking selfies in the squalor of Township! Jeez!
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 1:21am On Jan 29, 2015
kendrick9:
the chick fine sha... she is light skin
ok let me get dis...so a dark skinned girl isnt fyn,huh
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 29, 2015
She should be very careful with those guys because you can't trust South African r a p e lords and xenophobes! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 29, 2015
vandalZA:
Nigeria to south Africa the land of paradise
Smh...There is no swag in SA. I would rather call almighty USA and great Britain paradise not Township nation. Bwahaha... angry lipsrsealed
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 29, 2015
MillionDollars:

mhen!! This englishmart is everwhere
your also everywhere
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 29, 2015
Isn't that one of the guys who give her blackeye in the domestic violence on the image?! Some African girls don't learn. I don't admire girls with pea brain!
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by iPrevail(m): 6:47am On Jan 29, 2015
E-war smelling all over this thread.
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by 14(m): 6:47am On Jan 29, 2015
mmmmhhh, beautiful people

Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by 14(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2015
WOW, what a party

Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by 14(m): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2015
WOW

Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by 14(m): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2015
iPrevail:
E-war smelling all over this thread.

Because of all4kak, hating on SA since 1960

Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by RazziP(m): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2015
My eyes is covered by the BLOOD OF JESUS #nocomment winkMy eyes is covered by the BLOOD OF JESUS #nocomment
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 29, 2015
shocked The Black youth should ask the question, how much value am i adding to world development and inventions, of the iphones , wines, cars etc, how much values have i added.... do we just sit back and wait for the latest and buy and pose with it. we nor get shame for eye..... shocked
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2015
shocked
14:
WOW, what a party
There is nothing WOW there. White Mates are in the Lab/ workshop designing the next iphones these WOW guys will be using in the next party. WAKE UP BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Moz22: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2015
nothing oo...just passing by nii
jessiecah:

yeah, what about it?
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2015
kendrick9:
the chick fine sha... she is light skin

Mhmm grin
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
The shoes don't even match with the white clothes on the images. I have always said it here South African blacks don't have swag! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bwelz:
shocked
There is nothing WOW there. White Mates are in the Lab/ workshop designing the next iphones these WOW guys will be using in the next party. WAKE UP BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you know they aren't working somewhere inventing things? Using a party to judge people's career doesn't make sense. Even Tim Cook goes to party. Just that this one organized by South Africans is very boring. There is no invitation for international stars from USA, UK and Nigeria. They don't know how to party like modern people. That party looks like ancient Greek circus show indeed.
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bwelz:
shocked The Black youth should ask the question, how much value am i adding to world development and inventions, of the iphones , wines, cars etc, how much values have i added.... do we just sit back and wait for the latest and buy and pose with it. we nor get shame for eye..... shocked
Oh,please! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by vandalZA(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
all4naija:
The shoes don't even match with the white clothes on the images. I have always said it here South African blacks don't have swag! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lolest looking for war............and you'll never find one!!!!
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by vandalZA(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
all4naija:

How did you know they aren't working somewhere inventing things? Using a party to judge people's career doesn't make sense. Even Tim Cook goes to party. Just that this one organized by South Africans is very boring. There is no invitation for international stars from USA, UK and Nigeria. They don't know how to party like modern people. That party looks like ancient Greek circus show indeed.
I remember seeing burna boy on this pictures.......or he's south African
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
vandalZA:
I remember seeing burna boy on this pictures.......or he's south African
Who is Burna Boy? Oh! He is a Nigerian. This is my first time of hearing about him.That is the only guy with swag at the party. cheesy grin cool
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Are there other VIPs at the party apart from Bonang and Burna Boy? angry grin tongue undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hope she has not taken a french leave now that "kasala don burst "
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by martin1985(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
They call him burna!!! Sorry for your loss bruv!!!
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
martin1985:
They call him burna!!! Sorry for your loss bruv!!!
What are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Comedian Shows Off His New Office (photos) / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.