Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,913 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) (52320 Views)

Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React / D'banj's Girlfriend, Adama Indimi Releases 'if I Were President' Photos / D'banj's Girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Sexy White Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by kgr28(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
all4naija:

Who is Burna Boy? Oh! He is a Nigerian. This is my first time of hearing about him.That is the only guy with swag at the party. cheesy grin cool

This shows you dont know fvck nothing about Nigeria , you are just a dumb amerikan wanna-be. Trying to know Nigeria through NL.

You think nigerians on NL will embrace you by always talking shyt about SA.

Fvcking typical amerikan shyt....You are not nígerian stop trying being one azz-hole yankee.
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Where is the swag at the party?! Jeez! South African Township blacks cannot change. angry angry angry angry
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
kgr28:

This shows you dont know fvck nothing about Nigeria , you are just a dumb amerikan wanna-be. Trying to know Nigeria through NL.

You think nigerians on NL will embrace you by always talking shyt about SA.

Fvcking typical amerikan shyt....You are not nígerian stop trying being one azz-hole yankee.

I have no idea of what you are talking about! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by kgr28(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
all4naija:
Are there other VIPs at the party apart from Bonang and Burna Boy? angry grin tongue undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Even if there were, you wouldnt know them, what do yankees know about africans
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
kgr28:

Even if there were, you wouldnt know them, what do yankees know about africans
What do you mean by this statement, angry South African xenophobe? angry angry angry
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by 14(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
all4naija:
I have no idea of what you are talking about! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

where in nigeria do you come from?
let nigerians talk about their own, you are an american wanna be, living on food stamps.
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Jorgen: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Oga Titus, the sharks are still circling you. watch ya step
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
14:

where in nigeria do you come from?
let nigerians talk about their own, you are an american wanna be, living on food stamps.
From Oyo state! Now crawl back into that Township squalor. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Xynthialuvy(f): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
alaoeri:

Make una see this one lamenting, na so e pain you reach? even if they are debtors, are they owing you? Frustrated fellow.

Lol
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by yomibabs(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
like seriosly, no comment :-Xlike seriosly, no comment
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by 14(m): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
all4naija:

From Oyo state! Now crawl back into that Township squalor. angry lipsrsealed

and you dont know burna boy. it would be best if you talk TOO MUCH about USA, it seems you know more about USA than nigeria.
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
14:

and you dont know burna boy. it would be best if you talk TOO MUCH about USA, it seems you know more about USA than nigeria.
I don't and most people too. So I am not the only one who doesn't know him.Why are you so daft in nature as a South African? Is it because of the xenophobic attitude in your Township that is making you to behave like a primitive person most of you are?
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by kgr28(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
all4naija:

I don't and most people too. So I am not the only one who doesn't know him.Why are you so daft in nature as a South African? Is it because of the xenophobic attitude in your Township that is making you to behave like a primitive person most of you are?

Fvck you wena We-Africans know Burna not Amerkians...
Re: Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 30, 2015
kgr28:

Fvck you wena We-Africans know Burna not Amerkians...
What's wena, you kwerekwere?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) / Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.