Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' (8166 Views)

Let Mukabox.com.ng Handle Your Jumia & Konga Warehousing And Dropoff / Order Your Goods From Konga / Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
WE'RE VERY MUCH AVAILABLE TO SERVE YOU BETTER!!!!!!!

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2015
Happy new week!!

We're still very much available to serve you well!!
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
kennyman20:
Happy new week!!

Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2015
we're still very much available to serve you better!!
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
kennyman20:
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
we're still very much available to serve you better.
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
kennyman20:
Thanks for the calls and enquiries..

We really appreciate your interest in doing business with us.. We say thank you..

We'll give it our very best to ensure nothing you enjoy nothing but the best of services..

We say thanks once again...
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
kennyman20:
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 6:59am On Mar 25, 2015
kennyman20:
we're still very much available to serve you better...
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
kennyman20:
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by juliebest(f): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hi kenny, I sent you a mail.
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
juliebest:
Hi kenny, I sent you a mail.

seen and replied. Looking forward to doing business with you..
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2015
kennyman20:

We really appreciate your interest in doing business with us.. We say thank you..

We'll give it our very best to ensure nothing you enjoy nothing but the best of services..

Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by eniolaamoda: 5:59am On Apr 13, 2015
I guess dis applies to only ppl outside of lagos right?
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 6:05am On Apr 13, 2015
eniolaamoda:
I guess dis applies to only ppl outside of lagos right?

Yes....
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
kennyman20:
Happy new week!!

Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
kennyman20:

Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2015
kennyman20:
Thanks for all your calls and enquiries..

We really appreciate..

We wish you all the best of the weekend!!!
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by Jummymine(f): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2015
Good morning I have sent you a mail.
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2015
Jummymine:
Good morning I have sent you a mail.

I just replied you Ma
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
kennyman20:

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2015
kennyman20:
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
kennyman20:
we're still very much available to serve you better..

Happy new week
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by donemitex1: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Now one of my major problems have been solved. I live in ibadan and i was just thinking of how to be shutling between Ibadan and Lagos each time i get an order. That is not a good idea. I am glad Mr Kenny has come up with this idea of helping me to drop off my goods at Konga drop off center.
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
donemitex1:
Now one of my major problems have been solved. I live in ibadan and i was just thinking of how to be shutling between Ibadan and Lagos each time i get an order. That is not a good idea. I am glad Mr Kenny has come up with this idea of helping me to drop off my goods at Konga drop off center.

we're glad our service is of great relieve to you.

Thanks...
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 7:27am On Apr 28, 2015
kennyman20:
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2015
kennyman20:
Thanks for the calls and enquiries.
We really appreciate..
Once again, we promise nothing but the best of services.
We look forward doing business with you all.
Thanks everyone.. God bless!!!
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2015
kennyman20:

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2015
kennyman20:
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 10:01pm On May 15, 2015
kennyman20:

We really appreciate..

kennyman20:

We really appreciate..

kennyman20:

We really appreciate..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reach Our Over 5000+ Whatsapp Group Contact Views With Your Products/ideas / Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. / Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.