Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' (8151 Views)

Let Mukabox.com.ng Handle Your Jumia & Konga Warehousing And Dropoff / Order Your Goods From Konga / Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by CosmicJames(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2015
You service is limited to Konga?
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2015
CosmicJames:
You service is limited to Konga?

Yes..
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by oluplus(m): 12:32pm On May 21, 2015
coming
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by CosmicJames(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2015
kennyman20:

Yes..
Can u include other coy like Dealdey Jumia and Kaymu?
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2015
CosmicJames:
Can u include other coy like Dealdey Jumia and Kaymu?

No.. Only konga for now.. Thanks for the enquiries.
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by CosmicJames(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2015
kennyman20:

No.. Only konga for now.. Thanks for the enquiries.
you r welcome.
Am considering d import biz but am base in PH.
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2015
CosmicJames:
you r welcome. Am considering d import biz but am base in PH.
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2015
CosmicJames:
you r welcome. Am considering d import biz but am base in PH.
alright.. I wish u all the very best!
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by afanide: 9:06am On May 23, 2015
CosmicJames:
you r welcome.
Am considering d import biz but am base in PH.

I can Mentor/Train you one the Importation Business.

Am also based in Port-Harcourt. Will also give you materials to make it easier for you.

Please note that i dont Buy from aliexpress/alibaba/DHgate/taobao/1488.com etc. I will link you to a korea site company where i buy quality Items at a cheap price.

The company chargers low price for shipping $5.5/kg unlike aliexpress that charges $60-89/kg and they have their Logistics branch office in Lagos.

You will also get information on sites you can advertise your products and sell withing 24hours.

It's not all items that sell presently in Nigeria. You will have to know what items to buy that sells fast.

See Details/list of items you can get here
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

SERVICE CHARGE APPLIED. Nobody would want to give you his Business secrete for free. If you need free tutotial, check on business section.

Nathaniel, Port-Harcourt.
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by Hardheolar(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2015
Page bookmarked till my power bank's arrive
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by CosmicJames(m): 5:46am On May 27, 2015
kennyman20:

alright.. I wish u all the very best!
Thank you. But do you plan to include Jumia and others in the future?
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 7:34am On May 27, 2015
CosmicJames:

Thank you. But do you plan to include Jumia and others in the future?

Yes. we'll when the time comes. Thanks..
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by kennyman20(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2015
still available!
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by Phollucks1976: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2015
Can you also drop off for me?I am resident in Port Harcourt .If so,how do i go about it?
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by haychPee(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
I just want to appreciation the OP's distinct cerebral prowess. I have not done any business with you but your idea alone is wonderful and believable.
Pls always ensure to look out for ways to enlarge your business coast. I wish you well brother.
#safe
Re: We're Available To Handle Your Konga Drop Off Orders!! Call Me 'kongadropper' by generaljosh1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Are you still in business kennyman20

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interested In Nylon Bag Business? Start Today With Less Than 15k. / Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler / Portacabin And Camp Setup/construction In Nigeria/west Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.