Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) (54980 Views)

Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
All jst 2 win
Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by lakside000: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
hmmm
Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by OgologoDimkpa: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ till 2019!
Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by InwehAkpevwe(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
If this is true then... Something aint right!
Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by MrALIVE: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
He has the elites who have milked us dry,GMB has the poor people who has suffered for years

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by senatorbayor(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
If people say its an ordinary visit, why GEJ no visit the parents of the chibok girls and even visit seun osewa
on what ground is he visiting the guy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by Mubarack44(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
jars9:
GEJ all the way,GEJ for continuity and stability.

the continuity of GEJ means disasters to Nigerians
Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by wonlasewonimi: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Both of them are ayiri

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by MORNDEW(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jonathan is always seen in d company of armed robbers, thieves, killers, drug lords/ addicts and corrupt fools. And you expect him to fight them ok o. In his administration this men have waxed stronger. God please help us we are tired of all this unless theres no God as the atheists have said. Let Buhari come to help us Amen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by adeoladele(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Professor Wole Soyinka said, "Only four sets of people can vote and support Goodluck Jonathan 2015:
(1) those who are intellectually blind.
(2) those who are blinded by ethnicity.
(3) those who are blinded by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown, should power change hands.
(4) those who are suffering from a combination of the above terminal sicknesses"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by atlwireles: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Body don pepper some people die.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
The news was already debunked and it still made Nairaland frontpage Someone's sleeping on duty again and needs a pay cut.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by hensben(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
ayiri the ibori boy hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by naijasaints: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Vote for a leader and not a follower,GEJ is a follower.
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by cococandy(f): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by KAYNINI(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
donphilopus:
The Ayiri Emami that would either run from Nigeria or end up in jail when Buhari is sworn in?! Jonathan, being mingling with thieves since 1999!

#WeHaveDecided

to accept third place
you guys lack civility and Nigerians are wary of you guys
Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by efilefun(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
This crowns it all, this is the most clueless and confused president ever liveth... Quote me and type rubbish make thunder finish your entire generation

Meanwhile they took down the poll on AIT last night cuz they could feel what's really gonna happen on the 14th of feBUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by Shazee74: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Clueless jona go and visit chibok, who is Ayiri, militant in charge of oil bunkering in d niger delta. Y u like mingling with thieves beats my imagination
Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by hansad: 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
President Jonathan gets younger by the day. He looks like a schoolboy in the photo of this visit.

Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by nagoma(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
jars9:
GEJ all the way,GEJ for continuity and stability.

Do you know what continuity means ? It means, massive corruption, electricity failure, mass unemployment, bombs killings and taking over of more Nigeria's territory by insurgence, impunity, absence of law and order, ethnic and religious division in order to rule and so on. We don't want continuity my friend. WE WANT CHANGE!!

What a patient wants is RECOVERY and not STABILITY.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by adexsimply(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
*In Bruno Mars' Voice*
#I wanna be a billionaire, so fvcking Bad....
Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
charix:
The news was already debunked and it still made Nairaland frontpage Someone's sleeping on duty again and needs a pay cut.
link pls
Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by sampeyo: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
donphilopus:
The Ayiri Emami that would either run from Nigeria or end up in jail when Buhari is sworn in?! Jonathan, being mingling with thieves since 1999!

#WeHaveDecided

Useless guy. Na ur GMB is the worst theif in the country today
Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by calmdude(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
ERM it has been corrected that that was actually government house in Akure
Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by shakiru991(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
If u lik go visit ur family in heaven sai Buhari 2015 I cnt wait 2 c buhari in office may25
Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by fejikudz(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Elslim:
What is dis guys contribution to his society dat our presido will go there for a visit, unless if na presido receive d contribution
GOD BLESS U. u jst spoke my mind, am still thinking whats dis guy has contributed to the society
Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by diasporaman(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ has turned august visitor all because of re-election. Let me put my house in order,maybe I would be the next person he will visit.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by edwife(f): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
cococandy:
What is wrong with this Jonathan? The guy is beginning to annoy me seriously.

It was debunked,it is a false news...
Jonathan was at the Akure government house and that where they went to meet with him....

Don't believe every news you read...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-JTlqmtKreR4/VMjV5I9OjCI/AAAAAAAEZH0/D9484uLTTJI/s1600/1.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-TsFovglrXAs/VMjV5adqJoI/AAAAAAAEZIA/AU5irip4lyI/s1600/2.png[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by rhythyson: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
kaycid77:

The oil your country and you Abokis are surviving on is in his Land....

Must you always show the level of saw dust in your brain everywhere? olori buruku omo ale grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by ngwoke93: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ ROCKS
Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by jars9: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
Change indeed,please ask you elders how how the power sector during Buharis regime,now you want to tell me to change to a 72 years old man as the president of over 150 million nigerians,I don't support any change that would bring instability because the numbers favours us for now even with GEJ there ,,slowly but surely,I can't just chase my wife out of my house because of her flaws who's perfect there are areas where you do poorly,

Well, if you may care to know, Buhari won't rule with decrees and this time around it will be laws as entrenched in the constitution. So the era of waking up and enacting a decree is over. Looking at the people bankrolling his campaign and the party, they are a collection of aggrieved congregational congress according to Soludo. These guys are angry because, they have not being able to lay their hands on our common wealth.

Come to think of it Nigerians ,can Buhari cope with the complexities of modern leadership? We are in a situation in Nigeria where the President outsourced his responsibilities because he isn't capable and we are clamouring for someone that is even super clueless. Yes, he has no integrity........Well, time will tell. Fighting corruption in Nigeria is like fighting unemployment benefit and immigration issues in the UK.

Dont believe all those propaganda the wamt in on the action them wan chop too

nagoma:

Do you know what continuity means ? It means, massive corruption, electricity failure, mass unemployment, bombs killings and taking over of more Nigeria's territory by insurgence, impunity, absence of law and order, ethnic and religious division in order to rule and so on. We don't want continuity my friend. WE WANT CHANGE!!

What a patient wants is RECOVERY and not STABILITY.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) by cococandy(f): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
edwife:

It was debunked,it is a false news...
Jonathan was at the Akure government house and that where they went to meet with him....

Don't believe every news you read...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-JTlqmtKreR4/VMjV5I9OjCI/AAAAAAAEZH0/D9484uLTTJI/s1600/1.png[/img]
oh good. That would have been silly of him of true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army / Anochie Fidel Ezechukwu Tortured, Arrested For Serving Unknown Gunmen Food Drink / Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.