Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

One Of The Reasons We Must Vote For Jonathan In Feb.14 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Reasons We Must Vote For Jonathan In Feb.14 Election (714 Views)

Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 / Photo:Late General Sani Abacha and MKO Abiola at an event in Lagos in Feb. 1986. / Official: INEC may postpone Feb. 14 election if.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Reasons We Must Vote For Jonathan In Feb.14 Election by fresh15: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
These are some of the 14 Universities built by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, with their structures in no particular order
1] Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State. —North Central.
2] Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State. ——-North Central.
3] Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State.– North East.
4] Federal University, Wakari, Taraba State. —-North East.
5] Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State.-North West.
6] Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State.——-North West.
7] Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State. —South South.
8] Federal University, Ndufe-Alike, Ebonyi State.-South East.
9] Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.——-South West.
President Goodluck Jonathan also advised Nigeria’s National Economic Council (NEC) to approve the upgrade of six Federal universities to Mega tertiary institutions with absorptive capacity of 150,000 students to 200,000 students each. The affected Universities are yet to be named by the Presidency.
A friend came back from France, after studying for his masters degree and was absorbed by Federal University, Ndufe-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI). He had an interview with the VC, Prof Ayo Ibidapo Obe directly and the VC was impressed and so he was directed to go through the recruitment processes of the school. He was absorbed and subsequently listed to go back for his PhD, being sponsored by the school via TETFUND. It breaks my heart when lazy Nigerians run their mouth and insult President GEJ, claiming that some of his works don’t exist. The worst mistake Nigerians will make is to vote in Buhari in the forthcoming election. We will live to regret it. Jonathan did not only build these universities but appointed seasoned professors with administrative experiences and track records to man them. Prof Nebo was poached from Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State (FUOYE), while the like of Prof Ibidapo Obe still remain in the various ones. I don’t want to forget how first class graduates have been selected all over the country and sent on scholarships to various countries to study with a bond to come back to Nigeria and serve after studies. A kid brother just graduated after his doctorate programme in Newcastle University. Instead of wasting your life bad-mouthing GEJ on Nairaland, go back to your books now and take advantage of GEJ’s wonderful investment in education. A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons We Must Vote For Jonathan In Feb.14 Election by henryangelo: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari and his group are just trying to pull down this country with their desperation, but they will all witness shameful defeat

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons We Must Vote For Jonathan In Feb.14 Election by anitadee1: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
GEJ AFTER GEJ HE IS THE MAN N I WILL CAST ALL MY VOTE TO HIM.RIDE ON SIR.U HAV DONE WELL SIR.GOD IS SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU.#GEJ4NAIJA
Re: One Of The Reasons We Must Vote For Jonathan In Feb.14 Election by Walemi1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
anitadee1:
GEJ AFTER GEJ HE IS THE MAN N I WILL CAST ALL MY VOTE TO HIM.RIDE ON SIR.U HAV DONE WELL SIR.GOD IS SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU.#GEJ4NAIJA
Tank God u can only cast a vote.Wat has he achieved.
Re: One Of The Reasons We Must Vote For Jonathan In Feb.14 Election by Walemi1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
anitadee1:
Tank God it's jux a vote.Wat has he achieved?
Re: One Of The Reasons We Must Vote For Jonathan In Feb.14 Election by Vicotex(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Video of buhari certificate.

https://youtube.com/watch?t=3s&v=YqXYHe3ev20 gej till 2099
Re: One Of The Reasons We Must Vote For Jonathan In Feb.14 Election by lyntiffany(f): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Walemi1:
Tank God it's jux a vote.Wat has he achieved.
If your too blind that you can't see what he has achieved I suggest you borrow eyes from your paymasters that will help you more.Even blind Batimus can see the good works of Gej.
Re: One Of The Reasons We Must Vote For Jonathan In Feb.14 Election by Walemi1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
lyntiffany:
If your too blind that you can't see what he has achieved I suggest you borrow eyes from your paymasters that will help you more.Even blind Batimus can see the good works of Gej.
More nd more crude oil is stolen daily wen he claims 2 pay millions of dollars 2 ex-militants 2 protect pipelines.#160Billn more dan naijas educatn budget in 2011 is spnt annually on uni educatn by Nigerians in Ghana.About 800 companies av shut down due 2 insecure enviromnt.We av 1 doctor 2 abt 20,000 Nigerians wen d recommendatn is 1 to 1000.These re d gud works ryt.
Re: One Of The Reasons We Must Vote For Jonathan In Feb.14 Election by Horus(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1958391_stealingisnotcorruption_jpegf428be2674643ada9f9355417b6d6f5b

[size=21pt]Stealing 20$ Billions of public funds is not Corruption[/size]
Re: One Of The Reasons We Must Vote For Jonathan In Feb.14 Election by Dunamis009: 12:14am On Jan 29, 2015
The pros always outweighs the cons
Re: One Of The Reasons We Must Vote For Jonathan In Feb.14 Election by Olanireti(m): 12:25am On Jan 29, 2015
None of these reasons is enough for me to vote him, I have more than enough reasons not to vote him. We want change
Re: One Of The Reasons We Must Vote For Jonathan In Feb.14 Election by rasheedow(m): 12:43am On Jan 29, 2015
OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to
tell Nigerians;
"I don't think you guys know what you are
playing with. You can call each other names
and laugh about it now but when you end up
inciting hate here as I read through your
posts here and a real civil war start in your
country you will regret what you are doing
now. Your religious and political leaders are
trying to divide you between religious lines
and you are helping them do that rather than
standing up and say we are all nigerians
never mind our tribe, region or religion.
That's the only stand that will save your
blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing
the government to take certain decisions will
abandon you when you start killing each
other and reject you from running to their
countries so be careful. Our 11 years war in
Sierra Leone was not even based on religious
or tribal difference and see what we did to
our country. The worst conflicts are those
based on tribal and religious differences. See
Central Africa, Bosnia. My heart bleeds when I
read what you guys are saying because I know
what this will lead to. You will be the losers all
of you whether Christian, Muslim, ibo, yoruba
or hausa. Stand as one and save your nation
together because you have only one Nigeria that
has the potential to lead Africa."
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO
AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE . Vote for your
preferred choice based on your personal
convictions ad not on tribal or religious
sentiments !!
Re: One Of The Reasons We Must Vote For Jonathan In Feb.14 Election by asadike(f): 1:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Good work my president. Pls b stronghearted and tackle insecurity for me

(1) (Reply)

Global Youth Forum Calls For The Immediate Sack Of The DG Of NTA / REVEALED: Is GEJ A Pervidy?! (image) / No Holiday For Schools During Elections -shekarau.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.