Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Pc Version - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Pc Version (4687 Views)

How Do You Get An Xbox Controller To Work On PC COD4 (modern Warfare)? / Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? / Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Pc Version by wman(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
khayc:

Advice to folks don't pay for what you haven't seen or even tested on your system. A word is enough.

Tell that to our numerous customers around the nation since 2012. We ask for system specs before sending our games and we guide customers through the installation process.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, check us out on https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Pc Version by AbuAeesha: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
khayc:
Uh mm.. So I successfully pulled down the call of Duty that's 45gig in size and I must say the game is awesome. Graphics and all. It's for people that have systems with external graphics card and all that shit so for those who are in need of it and are in lag I would be willing to give it out to you as long as you can get to Ikeja. Also come bearing gifts, I'm not charging anything for it. If you feel obliged to donate I'll be coming with an offering box. Gracias
where and how can i download game on my PC ?
Thanks
Re: Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Pc Version by aysnoopy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Can my PC spec install and play COD successfully?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even The Peggle Game Has Illuminati Symbols In It / MY Ucom Joystick Not Working With PES 15 Pc Game On Windows 10,please Help Out!! / Snap Your PC Wallpaper! No Lie... Got My Eyes On You (°_°)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.