Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria (3737 Views)

I Got A New Job Via A Social Media Platform / Please House, Has Any Body Ever Secured Job Via This Group Called Jiji? / Shortlist Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by onopepo(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Please I just want to find out if anyone has gotten a job through this platform. I was asked to register with 3k so that employers can have access to my profile for job consideration.
Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by Welrez(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
I got a similar message after uploading my job profile. I still doubt the veracity of the message.
Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by EsanEmmanuel(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
well.. you are a fool if you pay.. thats all i have to say
Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by BLAIDE: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
@EsanEmmanuel,

Do u know something that we dont?

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by nenergy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
The platform is genuine, as it has the support of Phillips consulting. . I've gotten 3 interviews since I registered. I paid the 3 k 1st week of January and my profile was upgraded to Shortlist +. I'm hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by Funjosh(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
nenergy:
The platform is genuine, as it has the support of Phillips consulting. . I've gotten 3 interviews since I registered. I paid the 3 k 1st week of January and my profile was upgraded to Shortlist +. I'm hopeful.

Agent!

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by asonopepo: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
nenergy:

@nenergy, I would like to contact you for some info. I have tried registering through Master card but not successful. how did you register? Additionally, you said you got 3 interviews, are these interviews with big companies or otherwise?
Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by Profitcost: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shortlist is real, I‘ve attended alot interview through them without any application.
Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by asonopepo: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Funjosh:

Agent!

you are very correct. i just find out now that he also has a job seekers' blog. is name is Emem Etuk, he is an agent. you can find him on Fbook by searching for THE JOB SEEKERS' CREED.

I don't know why we are like this in nigeria, always looking for avenues to exploit poor job seekers.
@nenergy, you are one of the reason why we have issues here in nigeria.
Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by process123(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Profitcost:
Shortlist is real, I‘ve attended alot interview through them without any application.

Which company. I check the client they have partnership with and saw very few company logo
Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
I registered sometime last year, got contacted by a firm in owerri. The day of the phone interview, I mailed them that I was not going to be available and asked to reschedule, they obliged. On the rescheduled day, they didn't call me. So I chilled!

Yes they are genuine, at least so far, I've had no reason to fear..... undecided undecided
Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by nenergy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
asonopepo:

you are very correct. i just find out now that he also has a job seekers' blog. is name is Emem Etuk, he is an agent. you can find him on Fbook by searching for THE JOB SEEKERS' CREED.

I don't know why we are like this in nigeria, always looking for avenues to exploit poor job seekers.
@nenergy, you are one of the reason why we have issues here in nigeria.
Clap for yourself Mr. Researcher grin I commented on this thread because you asked a question. Go ahead and promote my blog like PDP is doing for Buhari. cheesy I was a job seeker... I got a Job, published a book and created a blog to help others. I found out about Shortlist Nigeria, I registered and got 3 interviews. That was when I decided to upgrade to +. I am seeking a better job!

I advise everyone to d their personal research and decide for themselves and don't listen to internet critics.

See screenshot of my profile and interviews. You decide!

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by nenergy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Funjosh:

Agent!

Young man, have just a little thought before you speak about others.
Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by dhantey324(m): 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Scam is in the air
Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by bk2020: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
I looked @their website..they don't seem fake to me..let me try n c @least 3k won't kill me

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by bravolad(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2015
Shortlist is real. It's owned and managed by Philips consulting. Their address is clearly stated on the shortlist website. A little more research would show you they are not scammers. I feel their recruitment strategy is somehow weird by inviting applicants who have over six (6) years work experience to converge on one (1) centre for an aptitude test.

What is however surprising is their inability to give feedback to applicants after inviting them to tests.
Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by Profitcost: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2015
process123:

Which company. I check the client they have partnership with and saw very few company logo
. They‘re mainly consulting firms, oil n gas,
Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by onopepo(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
I have finally subscribe
Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by jerome263: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
how did u mk d payment?
Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by asonopepo: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2015
did it online
Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by jerome263: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
ok
Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by UnknownT: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2015
Who knows about Premium Petroleum? A friend of mine who subscribed to shortlist nigeria was sent a mail asking him to apply for their vacancies. But going through their website, one has to send one code to one number for a password to be generated and the sms costs #100. I don't want to believe that scammers have also taken over the shortlist nigeria
Re: Has Anybody Got A Job Via SHORTLIST Nigeria by asonopepo: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
There was a time i also get a message that i should subscribe by paying 100naira, but not Shortlist o. A message was sent to my phone.

(1) (Reply)

Hezekiah University Recruitment For Academic & Non-academic Staff, April 2019 / Admission In Us University / Exxon Mobil Job Offer(i Need Verification)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.