Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Olamide Releases Campaign Song For Buhari And Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olamide Releases Campaign Song For Buhari And Osinbajo (907 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Releases Campaign Song For Buhari And Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2015

YBNL boss, Olamide has taken his campaign and endorsement of the opposition party in Nigeria, the All Progressives Congress (APC)to another level.

The indigenous language rapper has featured on a couple of theme songs for APC and its candidates already but has now recorded a song of his own to endorse Muhammadu Buhariand his running mate, Yemi Osinbajo.

The first song is titled ‘APC Ese’ (Thank You) while the second is titled‘The Change We Want’.

Source: http://www.fkxclusive.com/2015/01/olamide-releases-campaign-song-for.html
Re: Olamide Releases Campaign Song For Buhari And Osinbajo by RedArrow: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nice one from Olamide
Re: Olamide Releases Campaign Song For Buhari And Osinbajo by kestolove95(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Olamide badoo...badoo sha....even if u gv olamide shit..him go make am sweet.
Re: Olamide Releases Campaign Song For Buhari And Osinbajo by segunjowo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
ok o!
Re: Olamide Releases Campaign Song For Buhari And Osinbajo by Truth24(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Its his choice and fastest way to big cash......
I'm a big fan of him though I'm #Gej

(1) (Reply)

I Just Collected My PVC Without Stress / Boko Haram Has 4,000-6,000 "Hardcore" Fighters, Small But Flush With Cash - US / Reasons Why Sambo Dasuki Is Against Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.