Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA (2801 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform / Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Jarus:

I went there casually. I had gone to my office to work that Saturday.

I had even forgotten I got an invitation to attend an event, until later in the evening when I casually drove there from my office to show support for my guys.
i was just wondering why a bloke with such an eminent online personality like Jarus would be garbed in a dress ill-fitted for an award ceremony. Good thing I'd waited to read your reasons before picking up a stone to do the pharisee Job.

Truth is, we are always too nippy to pass trenchant Judgement on someone's action without seeking the reasons for it. I'd scoffed when I read someone spuriously inferring Jarus has a poor dress sense from solely viewing just one photo of him. From JUST one Photo! If that's not a conspicuous example of hasty conclusion, i sincerely don't think anything else is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Missmossy(f): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2015
The Kemi girl though grin It happens sometimes. We don't always go for only events we plan to. Jare knows better.

1 Like

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Jarus(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2015
Epaul:
i was just wondering why a bloke with such an eminent online personality like Jarus would be garbed in a dress ill-fitted for an award ceremony. Good thing I'd waited to read your reasons before picking up a stone to do the pharisee Job.

Truth is, we are always too nippy to pass trenchant Judgement on someone's action without seeking the reasons for it. I'd scoffed when I read someone spuriously inferring Jarus has a poor dress sense from solely viewing just one photo of him. From JUST one Photo! If that's not a conspicuous example of hasty conclusion, i sincerely don't think anything else is.

I wonder o.

If i'm wearing T-Shirt and branch off at a friend's wedding just to say hi on my way elsewhere, and we take picture together in my 10 minutes stay, it has become a case of Jarus wearing T-shirt to a wedding!

I'm not a celebrity but I now have a feel of how celebrities take casual things so seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Myself And Jarus, Denrele, Kemi Olunloyo And Olorisupergal At #SMAA by Jarus(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2015
And this was me at a proper awards event.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bitch Stole My Look!! Drake And Chris Brown...who Rocked This Better?? / Guys See How To Satisfy A Woman In B3d And Make Sex Exciting / Princess Diana And Michael Jackson In Hell !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.