Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Vote For Your Children's Sake Even If You're Hopeless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Your Children's Sake Even If You're Hopeless (513 Views)

Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX / Video: "For Christ Sake, Even If GEJ Stole The Whole Money In Nigeria" Rev Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Your Children's Sake Even If You're Hopeless by Sconty09(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
I'm not under any cursed, some people just behaved as if they have been cursed to die poor,under poverty. They see and read clearly that things re not right in this country but still ready to stick their necks and campaign for Jonathan to be re elected to ruin what little is available about us.

Fela,look at yourself and you're aging,some corrupt politicians are amazing our collective wealth,no good roads,no security for you and your family,no quality education,no efficient healthcare system, all means of prosper in business is mismanaged by the rulers in govts, you re frustrated,no jobs. when are you going use your head.I lived in UAE with my family,work as a Doctor,earning what i would never earn for 30yrs if i'm working back home,giving a five bedroom duplex,my children schools fees are paid by government, each of my family have medical insurance worth 2million Dhriams a year(100,000,000 naira) Gold medical insurance and globally accepted. I'm not wealthy but i lived good life with my family. these are what is possible in our country if we have right leader,UAE doesn't have half of oil and gas we have,no farm to plant all desert,no water-they only desalinates the gulf water to drink costing billions,dubai alone has double of our annual budget. UAE eats the fresh & best of foods,fruits while they have no farm.don't let corruption kill you,vote BUHARI to help you kill CORRUPTION. i WEEP FOR YOU.
Re: Vote For Your Children's Sake Even If You're Hopeless by SeverusSnape(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
That's the more reason I'll vote JONATHAN.

I weep for you too. cry

This guy is funny!... Medical insurance of 100 million indeed.
Re: Vote For Your Children's Sake Even If You're Hopeless by elantraceey(f): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
You need to kill the frustration inside you first.
Re: Vote For Your Children's Sake Even If You're Hopeless by jars9: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
CAN'T ALLOW BUHARI'S PAST BE MY CHILDRENS FUTURE.

No read what you just wrote can't even join issues with someone like you cos your illiteracy level is high even with auto spell on you phone , tab or laptop you still make silly grammatical errors, just so you know the numbers favours us continuity is the best thing that can happen to us even the west says numbers favours us but voting for the opposition would mean bringing us backwards, I would not vote out of hate or religion I would vote with my common sense, having faith in the system avoid towing the part of competition and confrontation yes that's what the politicians want, it takes understanding it's like chasing my wife out of the house because of her flaws , who's perfect ?what makes you think if you change wives you would get a better deal, ask you elders how the power sector was during Pa Buhari's regime,now you want to tell me to change to a 72 years old man as the president of over 150 million nigerians,I don't support any change that would bring instability because the numbers favours us for now even with GEJ there ,,slowly but surely,I can't just chase my wife out of my house because of her flaws who's perfect there are areas where you do poorly,do you think the south south would go and sleep if you take power from them by force?when the confrontation starts who suffers ?me and you ,directly or indirectly .

Well, if you may care to know, Buhari won't rule with decrees and this time around it will be laws as entrenched in the constitution. So the era of waking up and enacting a decree is over. Looking at the people bankrolling his campaign and the party, they are a collection of aggrieved congregational congress according to Soludo. These guys are angry because, they have not being able to lay their hands on our common wealth.

Come to think of it Nigerians ,can Buhari cope with the complexities of modern leadership? We are in a situation in Nigeria where the President outsourced his responsibilities because he isn't capable and we are clamouring for someone that is even super clueless. Yes, he has no integrity........Well, time will tell. Fighting corruption in Nigeria is like fighting unemployment benefit and immigration issues in the UK.

Dont believe all those propaganda the want in on the action , them wan chop too at our detriment be wise.

Sconty09:
I'm not under any cursed, some people just behaved as if they have been cursed to die poor,under poverty. They see and read clearly that things re not right in this country but still ready to stick their necks and campaign for Jonathan to be re elected to ruin what little is available about us.

Fela,look at yourself and you're aging,some corrupt politicians are amazing our collective wealth,no good roads,no security for you and your family,no quality education,no efficient healthcare system, all means of prosper in business is mismanaged by the rulers in govts, you re frustrated,no jobs. when are you going use your head.I lived in UAE with my family,work as a Doctor,earning what i would never earn for 30yrs if i'm working back home,giving a five bedroom duplex,my children schools fees are paid by government, each of my family have medical insurance worth 2million Dhriams a year(100,000,000 naira) Gold medical insurance and globally accepted. I'm not wealthy but i lived good life with my family. these are what is possible in our country if we have right leader,UAE doesn't have half of oil and gas we have,no farm to plant all desert,no water-they only desalinates the gulf water to drink costing billions,dubai alone has double of our annual budget. UAE eats the fresh & best of foods,fruits while they have no farm.don't let corruption kill you,vote BUHARI to help you kill CORRUPTION. i WEEP FOR YOU.
Re: Vote For Your Children's Sake Even If You're Hopeless by jars9: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
PLS DISPUTE THIS LAGOS APAPA EXPRESS BENIN ORE EXPRESS.

Re: Vote For Your Children's Sake Even If You're Hopeless by jars9: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Continua

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Again Arrested Apc Chieftains. / A Prayer For All GEJ Supporters / Two Brothers,3 Others Shot Dead Over Politicians’ Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.