Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion (2356 Views)

Fayose Campaigns For Eyitayo Jegede In Ondo (Photos) / How DSS Indiscretion Triggered Crisis In Presidential Security. / Fayose Attacks Buhari Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Daily Sun(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
APC should let Buhari seek medicare abroad - Ayo Fayose

This Governor Ayo Fayose is so relentless...lol. Here's a press statement I just received. Read below...

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has pleaded with leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC, especially former Lagos State governor, Senator Bola Tinubu to be human enough to allow the party’s presidential candidate, Major General Mohammadu Buhari (rtd) embark on his planned medical trip abroad.

The governor said Buhari was being prevented from traveling abroad for medical treatment, despite his ill-health so as to avoid controversies.
Special Assistant to the Governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka quoted Governor Fayose as saying at a campaign rally in Omuo Ekiti, Ekiti East Local Government that "Buhari is a car with a damaged engine but being packaged by Tinubu and his cabal whose only interest is the wealth of Nigeria."

He said; "In all the campaign rallies held by the APC, Buhari never spoke for more than six minutes.
"Buhari will just utter some words that he had rehearsed and any attempt to bring in new words always result to confusion in his brain due to senility. That was the reason he called his running mate Osunbade instead of Osinbajo and also referred to Imo State as Ibo State.

"This is clear evidence of ill-health, old and and senility. Those packaging Buhari to achieve their personal ambition of gaining unhindered access to the wealth of Nigeria should fear God and allow this old man to take care of his health," the governor said.
Speaking further, Fayose, who insisted that "Buhari is old and sick said; "they had programmed Buhari to travel to the U.S on 26th of this month, but they opted out when the secret trip was reported in the media.

"As a cover-up, the APC cabal sold a story to the press that Buhari was invited to attend a programme in the US by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, (CSIS).
"Interestingly, the CSIS programme was billed for January 26, the same day Buhari was said to have planned his medical trip to the United States of America.

"However, the programme was cancelled, leaving Buhari with no excuse to travel and instead of them to allow the man to travel as he had planned, the APC cabal, who are obviously more interested in the presidency than Buhari’s welfare are urging him on.

SOURCE:http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/apc-should-let-buhari-seek-medicare.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by RedArrow: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Must this guy talk?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by midolian(m): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
If animals wey get horn dey talk, make snail shut up..
Let some1 tell this THUG to shut d fvck up

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by thegoodone2(m): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
okay oooo
Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Fayose - what a shame you are!

Now because of mudslinging, you campaign for public office holders and seekers of the offices to travel abroad with abandon for medical checks. Is that the development you want for ekiti? to render the health care system inefficient, so you can travel abroad when you sneeze? and we know what you get when you travel abroad, estacodes! right? You good for nothing man.
Because of campaigning, you dont even have decorum and finesse, must you go against the appeals of the people because it's an electioneering campaign? did you forget you hold a public office and you must be accountable for every trash that comes out from your mouth?

What will the people of ekiti feel now, that their governor campaigns for medical check up abroad? if he ever held the health care system of his state and nigeria as a whole in high esteem, it would reflect in this useless statement.

15 Likes

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by Goddex: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
[size=13pt]I agree completely with Fayose[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
I just pity dis man

1 Like

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Goddex:

You agree with him on what exactly?
That public office holders, and eminent personalities should seek medical aid abroad on the slightest sneeze or cold?

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by ellechrystal(f): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buhahahari..
Omo d highlighted part is more than funny.
O boy ehh. This Fayose needs Jehovah Nisi
Chai, dude has a crazy tongue, with his beautiful mum, I wonder how she copes.. grin
beopened:
APC should let Buhari seek medicare abroad - Ayo Fayose

This Governor Ayo Fayose is so relentless...lol. Here's a press statement I just received. Read below...

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has pleaded with leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC, especially former Lagos State governor, Senator Bola Tinubu to be human enough to allow the party’s presidential candidate, Major General Mohammadu Buhari (rtd) embark on his planned medical trip abroad.

The governor said Buhari was being prevented from traveling abroad for medical treatment, despite his ill-health so as to avoid controversies.
Special Assistant to the Governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka quoted Governor Fayose as saying at a campaign rally in Omuo Ekiti, Ekiti East Local Government that "Buhari is a car with a damaged engine but being packaged by Tinubu and his cabal whose only interest is the wealth of Nigeria."

He said; "In all the campaign rallies held by the APC, Buhari never spoke for more than six minutes.
"Buhari will just utter some words that he had rehearsed and any attempt to bring in new words always result to confusion in his brain due to senility. That was the reason he called his running mate Osunbade instead of Osinbajo and also referred to Imo State as Ibo State.

"This is clear evidence of ill-health, old and and senility. Those packaging Buhari to achieve their personal ambition of gaining unhindered access to the wealth of Nigeria should fear God and allow this old man to take care of his health," the governor said.
Speaking further, Fayose, who insisted that "Buhari is old and sick said; "they had programmed Buhari to travel to the U.S on 26th of this month, but they opted out when the secret trip was reported in the media.

"As a cover-up, the APC cabal sold a story to the press that Buhari was invited to attend a programme in the US by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, (CSIS).
"Interestingly, the CSIS programme was billed for January 26, the same day Buhari was said to have planned his medical trip to the United States of America.

"However, the programme was cancelled, leaving Buhari with no excuse to travel and instead of them to allow the man to travel as he had planned, the APC cabal, who are obviously more interested in the presidency than Buhari’s welfare are urging him on.

SOURCE:http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/apc-should-let-buhari-seek-medicare.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
beopened:
Those packaging Buhari to achieve their personal ambition of gaining unhindered access to the wealth of Nigeria should fear God and allow this old man to take care of his health," the governor said.
At least, Fayose admits that Buhari will be President come feBuhari 14th!

sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by size40: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ayo Fayose is becoming too much of a public nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by Muttybabe(f): 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
instead of him to face the problems facing his state he is there abusing another person. shame on him

1 Like

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by Muttybabe(f): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
May be when his enemy win the eletion he will stop abusing him

1 Like

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by LagosBoi2(m): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Omo ale jati jati governor
Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by Yeske2(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
PDP should warn this guy to stop this,what's all the disrespecting for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by tundemogba12(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
This fayose is terribly sick. Does he have time to govern Ekiti state? I pity the Ekitis.
Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by Badgers14: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
This Fayose guy go think say him blood they hot, GMB go look am laugh, when men where men, where were you undecided undecided

Since Fayose is campaigning for GEJ, he should have used all this time and money to tell Nigerians why they should vote for GEJ. What GEJ wants to accomplish if reelected, I guess nothing undecided

Anyways dancing wearing my agbada and canvass and sipping my kunu grin grin

GMB 2015

1 Like

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by soludo93(m): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
This GMB looks flail and fragile like a leukemia patient. If he continues like this for a stretch of another two weeks, I won't be surprised if he faints on stage.
Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by minister2015: 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
SAI GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by farem: 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Goddex:

You agree with him on his indiscretion? Good for you! The Buhari I have been seeing on campaign grounds ALWAYS stand throughout and this is tougher than speaking ranting for 3 hours.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by tobechi74: 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
If buhari wins feb 2015, fayose is in hot soup

1 Like

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by citizenY(m): 12:39am On Jan 29, 2015
tundemogba12:
This fayose is terribly sick. Does he have time to govern Ekiti state? I pity the Ekitis.

Why do I have this feeling that this
guy is bad news fot Ekiti? He is giving us a wrong face of the Ekiti persona. It will pass
Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by knowledgeable: 1:39am On Jan 29, 2015
RedArrow:
Must this guy talk?

YES, it's his civic duty and obligation to reveal it all.
Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by sharubutu(m): 2:15am On Jan 29, 2015
Ayo Fayose, u should knw that intelligent people don't talk too much. Moreover, Buhari doesn't take o*o*oro, b'cos it is people who consumes such substances in excess that talks endlessly without making any sense.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by Swizdoe(m): 2:52am On Jan 29, 2015
Why presidential position con dey pain fayose pass gej.......
Judging by his childish actions, if he were to be pdp presidential aspirant, he would have killed Buhari whether physically or through diabolical means
Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by ibisko04: 3:46am On Jan 29, 2015
size40:
Ayo Fayose is becoming too much of a public nuisance.
That Ayodele Fayose is the governor of Ekiti state does not take away his omo ita behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by DonaldGenes(m): 4:36am On Jan 29, 2015
Wakes up from sleep

Walks to bathroom to pee with phone clutched to my armpit

Fayose seems to be doing dirty job here

1 Like

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by basty: 5:35am On Jan 29, 2015
I am sorry for the people that elected this thug called Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Campaigns For Buhari Again With His Indiscretion by Sparkle777(f): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin grin. Inasmuch as I prefer Gej,this Fayose guy is really... how wil I put it?. Ok,as Tbj wil say; Campaign of Calumny. grin

(1) (Reply)

Exposed!!!: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu’s House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy / PDP!!!!!!!....... Result Of PU009 Ward 1 Umueri Anambra State / Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.