Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President – Davido (558 Views)

“i’m Not Only Beautiful, I’m Good In Bed & Also A Slayer In Cooking" – Bobrisky / "I'm Good Enough To Be Nigeria's President"--davido / I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President – Davido by afromanuel: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
if given the opportunity, Davido doesn’t sound unprepared at all as, he has highlighted some of the things he’ll do if he gets to occupy the highest office in the land.
While responding to MTV Base’s Choose or lose Vox Pop, the ‘Aye’ singer declared his intention to be the first entertainer to become Nigeria’s president in the 45-second video.
Davido began by stating his readiness to vote in the forthcoming elections:
“Yes I’m voting, I want my voice to be heard, there’s no point in complaining if you are not going to vote.”

see full gist@http://ejiniemmanuel..com/2015/01/im-good-enough-to-be-nigerias-president.html
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President – Davido by Truth24(m): 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lol dat one you for ride on Gold-themed cars with ur name inscribe on it.....
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President – Davido by sammoe(m): 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
See ehn, it's too late to laff...

remind me in the morning...

#yeye
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President – Davido by Emmyginger(m): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
young man president no be beans
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President – Davido by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lol. Dami Duro
Re: I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President – Davido by Afrok(m): 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Yeah! I'm not surprised coz my 2years old nephew said the same thing and I think GEJ must have said the same thing too when he had no shoes, so time is everything.

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Cynthia Morgan – German Juice(watch VIDEO) / HUR!!! Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose Is A Disgrace To His Family, Says Brother / ALBUM: Phyno & Olamide - 2 Kings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.