Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

What Is The Sitting Arrangement Like In Your Own C.A.C Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Sitting Arrangement Like In Your Own C.A.C Church? (1131 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Buhari Plans To Install Northerner As C.A.N Leader, Group Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Sitting Arrangement Like In Your Own C.A.C Church? by legalwealth(m): 12:32am On Jan 29, 2015
Good day!

I've been a member of C.A.C in Osogbo since 2011 and our sitting arrangement has been male at one side and female at the other side.

But I just joined a C.A.C church in Lagos where everyone sits together and I've been starting to wonder reason it has been so. I asked one of their top officials last week Sunday on this issue but she told me
some things I was not that comfortable with.

I want to know if that is right or wrong with sound reason(s) to back up the claim!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sitting Arrangement Like In Your Own C.A.C Church? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hi Sir, you have not replied me on the paypal funds. I've been trying to call you but you don't pick. Please let me know how far.
Re: What Is The Sitting Arrangement Like In Your Own C.A.C Church? by legalwealth(m): 12:47am On Feb 05, 2015
koonbey:
Hi Sir, you have not replied me on the paypal funds. I've been trying to call you but you don't pick. Please let me know how far.

Sorry!

Kindly contact me via info@ijamsolution.com
Re: What Is The Sitting Arrangement Like In Your Own C.A.C Church? by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 05, 2015
legalwealth:
Good day!

I've been a member of C.A.C in Osogbo since 2011 and our sitting arrangement
has been male at one side and female at the other side.

But I just joined a C.A.C church in Lagos where everyone sits together and I've
been starting to wonder reason it has been so.
I asked one of their top officials last week Sunday on this issue but she told me
some things I was not that comfortable with.

I want to know if that is right or wrong with sound reason(s) to back up the claim!
is your church practising sharia? do you think seperating males and females means holiness? haven't you seen other churches including mfm sitting together or will that stop you from making heaven? the answer is capital No.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sitting Arrangement Like In Your Own C.A.C Church? by legalwealth(m): 12:55am On Feb 05, 2015
Thank God I finally received a reply since all these days.

I will love to receive more opinions on this issue! !!
Re: What Is The Sitting Arrangement Like In Your Own C.A.C Church? by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 05, 2015
legalwealth:

Sorry!

I have now, please check and reply asap.
Re: What Is The Sitting Arrangement Like In Your Own C.A.C Church? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
legalwealth:

Sorry!

Have sent you a mail Sir.
Re: What Is The Sitting Arrangement Like In Your Own C.A.C Church? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sir, you've not replied my last mail, about the exchange rate.
Re: What Is The Sitting Arrangement Like In Your Own C.A.C Church? by Alexk2(m): 5:25am On Feb 06, 2015
There is nothing ungodly is bethren siting together in church. Infact, it gives a sense of love, unity and togethernes in a church but if a church/branch decide to seperate male and female, i still cant find fault in that except if such reason is unbiblical.
Maybe u'll have to share the reason for such stand in both.
Re: What Is The Sitting Arrangement Like In Your Own C.A.C Church? by Alexk2(m): 5:28am On Feb 06, 2015
there is nothing wrong is both except reason/s given arent biblical. Every doctrine that is not biblical is ungodly!
Re: What Is The Sitting Arrangement Like In Your Own C.A.C Church? by Nmeri17: 7:22pm On May 14, 2015
legalwealth:
Good day!

I've been a member of C.A.C in Osogbo since 2011 and our sitting arrangement
has been male at one side and female at the other side.
!
in my church the boys lap the girls. that way all the boys are glad when they say let us go to the house of the lord wink
Re: What Is The Sitting Arrangement Like In Your Own C.A.C Church? by legalwealth(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nmeri17:
in my church the boys lap the girls that way all the boys are glad when they say let us go to the house of the lord wink

God will have mercy on you!
Re: What Is The Sitting Arrangement Like In Your Own C.A.C Church? by Nmeri17: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
legalwealth:

God will have mercy on you!
a-maim smiley
Re: What Is The Sitting Arrangement Like In Your Own C.A.C Church? by Tashaamania(f): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nmeri17:
in my church the boys lap the girls that way all the boys are glad when they say let us go to the house of the lord wink
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Is Haram (photos) / What Are The Worldly Activities You Find In Churches Today? / How Buhari Will Islamize Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.