Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States (8787 Views)

Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / List Of 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by fun4: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2015
MissEse:
where in Asaba do pple collect theirs?
go to your ward
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by Realdeals(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2015
Northerners are more politically inclined than we southerners. Each time you see a northerner listening to radio, don't think he's listening to Davido or Wizkid, he's listening to BBC or VOA Hausa service where vital political news are been churned out.

But here na skelewu we dey dance, yet we call them different different derogatory names. My perception about them changed when I went there for my NYSC.

Check www.newsheadlines.com.ng for top News Headlinesand and download the Android App HERE

5 Likes

Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by fun4: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2015
ChristineC:
Nice analysis, let's see if the turnout is also impressive.
am projecting a 75% turnout because of the level of interest in this election.

1 Like

Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by jmaine: 10:42am On Jan 29, 2015
aminho:
And yet some people will shout that the Norths polulation is over rated

Yes it is, except you have decided to legitimize the millions of underage voters in the INEC register . . . .
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by jmaine: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2015
The voters turn out in Lagos will be surprisingly low.

7 out of 10 people I have asked about the PVC's has either said they don't care about it or they won't bother to vote that day.

I try as much as possible to impress it on them to collect and endevour to vote their candidate of choice or else it will be very foolish of them to debate about bad governance in the future.

If you reside in Lagos, please endeavor to ensure people you know go and collect their PVC's and come out to vote.

Screaming GEJ till 2019 or Sai Buhari without a PVC or lack of interest to vote na film trick oo.
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by obailala(m): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2015
The PVC collection percentages across the nation is worrisome

Lagos 38%
Imo 37%

Even Borno has over 50%

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by emiye(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
I have a feeling INEC should conduct PVC distribution in polling units at least one more day all over the nation, the ward and local govt. collection can be hectic for so many. No state should have nothing less than 50% collection at worst.
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by fr3do(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
MissEse:
where in Asaba do pple collect theirs?

the Oshimili South local government office is along the onitsha-benin express way.
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by stinggy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
chimkaire:
Abia sad cheesy
You need t-fare?
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
stinggy:

You need t-fare?
Nope. Yano why sad tongue
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by gwales: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Rehil:
Kaduna for sure is for PDP
joke of the century. wait until febuahari14
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by ngoziiwenofu1: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nigeria is PDP. No doubt about it.
Vote wisely
Vote PDP
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by austinsmat(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
some aP? e-rat are too funny by shouting they have won, let me tell you small secret, only igbos in kano re up to 2million no to talk about other northern part of the country by the time they do mass exodus to east next week and upper one those figures you see in NW,NC and NE will reduce dont shout or suprise,if you dont belief me check and remember the town you re living in when igbos travel on christman how the town allways look like dont forget that 2O11 igbos didnt back home for the election but this time around is mass exodus
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by seunfly: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
austinsmat:
some aP? e-rat are too funny by shouting they have won, let me tell you small secret, only igbos in kano re up to 2million no to talk about other northern part of the country by the time they do mass exodus to east next week and upper one those figures you see in NW,NC and NE will reduce dont shout or suprise,if you dont belief me check and remember the town you re living in when igbos travel on christman how the town allways look like dont forget that 2O11 igbos didnt back home for the election but this time around is mass exodus

You are very funny, you think you have control over everything, even in a man's house you still believe you can control his votes.
SMH for your Nazis ways of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by alaoeri: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
With this GMB is winning.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . .not looking good for TANOIDS, Buhari's stronghold dwarfs the SS & SE . . . . . . . . . . . . .this PVC thing is turning out to be PDP's Achilles heel grin grin . . . . . . . . . .rigging wouldn't be easy . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Ebele must be thinking right now "why the heck did I allow Asari and Clark insult this mallams grin grin grin grin . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .even the central states, the new song coming from them is "GMB for president, any other election do as you please" . . . . . . . . . . . .mallams the vex grin grin

yo funny. Calling us Mallams just de make me laugh. Is not everybody for north that is mallam na.
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Realdeals:
Northerners are more politically inclined than we southerners. Each time you see a northerner listening to radio, don't think he's listening to Davido or Wizkid, he's listening to BBC or VOA Hausa service where vital political news are been churned out.

But here na skelewu we dey dance, yet we call them different different derogatory names. My perception about them changed when I went there for my NYSC.

Check www.newsheadlines.com.ng for top News Headlinesand and download the Android App HERE

grin

Bros- since i was born and i am now almost 23, i have never seen a day that my father missed a BBC program. The nucca wakes up 5:30am everyday just to listen to VOA hausa. I dont realy think we the upcoming generation can stick to that habit.
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by IGBOSON1: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
obailala:
The PVC collection percentages across the nation is worrisome

Lagos 38%
Imo 37%

Even Borno has over 50%

shocked shocked shocked

^^^Nigeria!.....The land where commonsense is turned on its head! wink
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by austinsmat(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
seunfly:

You are very funny, you think you have control over everything, even in a man's house you still believe you can control his votes.
SMH for your Nazis ways of thinking.
before i answer you anything pls have you ever live in the north before if yes where if no keep silent and dont qoute me again
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by fun4: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Nigeria!.....The land where commonsense is turned on its head! wink
hahaha
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
According to the commission,

Abia State has distributed 1,020,997 (73%); GEJ

Adamawa: 1,239,820 (79%); GEJ 60% GMB 40%
Akwa Ibom:1,328,714 (79.05%); GEJ
Anambra: 1,222, 002 (62.25%); GEJ
Bauchi: 1,745,441 (84.97%); GMB 60% GEJ 40%
Bayelsa: 386,125 (63.26%); GEJ

Benue:1,132,187 (56.18%); GEJ
Borno: 999, 470 (56.18%). GMB 70% GEJ 30%
Cross River distributed 776,977 (66.09%); GEJ
Delta: 1,422,595 (62.52%); GEJ
Ebonyi: 714,351 (66.50%); GEJ
Edo: 1,046,960 (58.63%); GMB55% GEJ45%
Ekiti: 492, 869 (67.33%); GEJ

Enugu:738,933 (51.70%); GEJ
FCT: 459,913 (52.18%); GEJ...seat of power always votes incumbent. They want the status quo to remain the same!
Gombe: 873,698 (78.0%); GMB
Imo: 682,046 (37.24%). GEJ...don't be fooled by Rochas
Jigawa: 1,460,620 (79.76%); GMB
Kaduna: 2,976,628 (87.36%); GMB 65% GEJ 35%

Kano: 2, 612,400 (52.50%); GMB75% GEJ 25%
Katsina:2,245,303 (79.40%); GMB 50% GEJ 50%...pdp controlled state
Kebbi: 1,232,357 (83.8%); GMB
Kogi: 773,197 (57.24%); GEJ
Kwara: 711,920 (62.33%). GMB
Lagos: 2,267,039 (38.39%); GMB 50% GEJ 50%

Nasarawa: 850,619 (66.45%); GMB 60% GEJ 40%
Niger: 1,250,379 (62.07%); GMB 60% GEJ 40%
Ogun: 666,752 (36.4%); GMB 70% GEJ 30%
Ondo: 824,715 (54.09%) GEJ 70% GMB 30%
Osun: 995,562 (70.75%); GMB 70% GEJ 30%
Oyo: 1,156,593 (47.88%); GEJ 50% GMB 50%

Plateau: 1,141,260 (57.01%); GEJ 70% GMB 30%
Rivers: 1,253,606 (49.40%); GEJ...don't be fooled by Ameachi
Sokoto:1,211,717 (75.17%); GMB
Taraba: 1,079,383 (80.51%); GMB
Yobe: 740,336 (67.31%); GMB
Zamfara: 1,045,855 (69.92%). GMB

Going by the current PVC data, if presidential election were held today, GEJ will win. Let's not be fooled by the popular belief that Core North has more voters.....NO they don't! They have more population however that doesn't translate to eligible voters. These numbers are very telling! More so, to the chagrin of my friend, SW doesn't even have significant voters as most people thought...even Anambra has more PVC voters than any of the core SW states; excluding Lagos! Again this a factual statement... see above!

Will there be significant increment in these PVC numbers in 14 days? I doubt.

APC supporters pay attention to these numbers...this is only what will count on election day NOT POPULATION!

3 Likes

Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by fun4: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
I am really feeling the impact of this postponement or are you saying you are not?
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by fun4: 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
All the heightened tension in the land is now calm thanks to Jega for the new date.

I asked my Corper friend in Benue about this and he said same thing is being experienced there too.

BPs are now coming down since the postponement.
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by kayemdy: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Unless PDP has other means of winning this election the first thing they should be concerned with is improved PVC distribution in their stronghold states not excluding IMO,RIVERS,LAGOS etc
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by shaqhead: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
kokoA:
There's one trick APC politicians over here in the north use; during campaigns they always tell their people "go and get your PVC" but I hardly hear PDP politicians say this.. Northern followers are usually very loyal to their leaders so that explains why more people have picked up their PVCs in the north. Besides, this is the actual number of people who will vote on the election day. INEC has don well by introducing this permanent voters' card unlike before when figures are manipulated by the ruling party, this will improve the credibility of the election.
The part where u said d Northern politicians (APC) tell their followers to go get their PVC is so true..never heard GEJ advice ppl on dt because if u dnt hv a PVC, how do u demostrate what paarty u support! Instead of ol dose times GEJ used to make some egregious gaffes, hee shd hv used it to hammer it into his voters skull to go get their PVC. I jst finishd watchin GMB interview on Ebony life TV-he actually was interviewd den he had an open discussion session wt som youths. On d two occasions; with d interview n wt d youths, he made sure he emphasised on d need to get our PVC....Ur words r so on point!
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by kokoA(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
shaqhead:

The part where u said d Northern politicians (APC) tell their followers to go get their PVC is so true..never heard GEJ advice ppl on dt because if u dnt hv a PVC, how do u demostrate what paarty u support! Instead of ol dose times GEJ used to make some egregious gaffes, hee shd hv used it to hammer it into his voters skull to go get their PVC. I jst finishd watchin GMB interview on Ebony life TV-he actually was interviewd den he had an open discussion session wt som youths. On d two occasions; with d interview n wt d youths, he made sure he emphasised on d need to get our PVC....Ur words r so on point!
It goes a long way to show that while southern Nigeria is more educated, the north is more politically aware
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by shaqhead: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
kokoA:
It goes a long way to show that while southern Nigeria is more educated, the north is more politically aware
Word! That is why they always close ranks to guard this political leverage!
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by AgentOfAllah: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
fun4:

APC STATES(14) Average Collection = 56.33%

PDP STATES(21) Average Collection = 69.94%

APGA STATE(1) Average Collection = 62.25%

FCT ABUJA Average Collection = 52.18%

Going by these averages, the PDP's President GEJ should be coasting to victory come Feb 15, the APC on-groundness in some of those PDP states( especially northern Nigeria), makes the 69.94% of the PDP highly fallible and unreliable.

The foregoing is a superfluous application of mathematical concepts. How can you justify the use averaging in a system where absolute magnitude, and not relative value is used? Are you serious?
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by fun4: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

The foregoing is a superfluous application of mathematical concepts. How can you justify the use averaging in a system where absolute magnitude, and not relative value is used? Are you serious?

Your own opinionated analysis is welcome.
But you did not afford us one.
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by AgentOfAllah: 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
fun4:

Your own opinionated analysis is welcome.
But you did not afford us one.

Maths is not an opinion, friend. Your analysis was based the flawed presumption that averaging has a bearing on magnitude. If you have a 4ltrs container that is 75% filled with water and a 100ltrs container that is 10% full, the 100ltrs container still contains 7ltrs more water than the 4ltrs one, in spite of the relative drastic disparity in their average contents. That is what the Nigerian election system is; a game of absolute magnitude, not average as you seemed to suggest.

I only sought to highlight the fact that the conclusion in that part of your so-called analysis is based on a flawed premise. My opinion is of no consequence, whatsoever.
Re: Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . .not looking good for TANOIDS, Buhari's stronghold dwarfs the SS & SE . . . . . . . . . . . . .this PVC thing is turning out to be PDP's Achilles heel grin grin . . . . . . . . . .rigging wouldn't be easy . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Ebele must be thinking right now "why the heck did I allow Asari and Clark insult this mallams grin grin grin grin . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .even the central states, the new song coming from them is "GMB for president, any other election do as you please" . . . . . . . . . . . .mallams the vex grin grin

The distribution is was relatively same in 2011.But GEJ cleared the polls n soundly defeated buhari . Little do u realize that millions of Southerners live in those northern states n will vote gej from there . Also states like kogi, benue, taraba, plateau, Niger etc will vote gej as They did in 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

18months Later!!!!!! Check out this APC Campaign Poster / Tribunal Affirms Election Of Ovie Omo-Agege / APC Postpones Taraba State Presidential Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.